NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am usually just a reader of posts on this website since all of you are so intuitive and smart and I don't think I can add anything more than has already been said. Just want these two pieces of poop preferably found DOA and Tillie made to be the b$:)ch of the biggest and baddest momma in whatever prison she end up in.

"the takedown of tillie" :D

don't you think kathy bates for the movie? perfect fit :D

"Sometimes being *itch is all a woman has to hang onto" Dolores Clayborn my old sigline

Love Kathy Bates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea on how other prisoners will react to Tillie once she is in prison?

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 3m3 minutes ago

DA Wylie : Up to 7 years indeterminate for Mitchell felony plus up to a year in county jail for misdem charge if convicted. #PrisonBreakNY

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 2m2 minutes ago

SP Maj. Guess : still interviewing staff members at #ClintonCorrectional #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 0 favorites

Her husband is not in custody. He has not committed a crime.

"Sometimes being *itch is all a woman has to hang onto" Dolores Clayborn my old sigline

Love Kathy Bates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"let's face it girls.......i'm older and have more insurance".......
fried green tomatoes...............:D

and clint eastwood is just praying he lives long enough to direct this oscar winning flick i'm telling you people!!!:hilarious:

Fuentes on CNN has said the murderers may have duped Joyce by telling her she would be the getaway driver in the plan, BUT in truth, they may have had someone else arranged as their real getaway driver. I think that sounds likely. Which means they could be long gone.

SP Maj. Guess to escaped killers: We are coming for you. ...He said weather makes search difficult + also difficult for cons #PrisonBreakNY

As stupid as JM is, it was a good decision nOT to meet them at the manhole cover and drive them away. I believe she and her car would have ended up ditched in a lake in Vermont somewhere. There would haver been no reason to allow her to walk away from them at that point. I think she might have figured that out and it sent her to the hospital with a panic attack.

Her ex intimated that JM was attracted to lowlifes. Go figure :rolleyes:

JM might actually enjoy a prison stay ;)

I believe it was the ex's brother Thomas who said that, lol, I don't think the ex would paint himself as a lowlife.... haha

DA Wylie says Joyce Mitchell to be arraigned in Platts court tonight, time not specified #PrisonBreakNY

I believe it was the ex's brother Thomas who said that, lol, I don't think the ex would paint himself as a lowlife.... haha

Ex-H fell just short of defending her: she's a country girl, from a small town, city men may have tricked her etc

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 1m1 minute ago

anyone in Albany area who couldn't see the press conference due to tornado coverage I will have a video on our site shortly #PrisonBreakNY

(i'll post it if i see it :))

Fuentes on CNN has said the murderers may have duped Joyce by telling her she would be the getaway driver in the plan, BUT in truth, they may have had someone else arranged as their real getaway driver. I think that sounds likely. Which means they could be long gone.

well it seems Tillie was easily duped about many things. The only relationship they had was in her mind, they had an agenda.JMO

CNN: Alexandra Field reporting from Press Conf

The hacksaw blades were purchased in the last few months

Ex-H fell just short of defending her: she's a country girl, from a small town, city men may have tricked her etc

Isn't there a country song ...........................:drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members