NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now on CNN someone floated the idea that if JM provided them with a cell phone they may have contacted someone else to pick them up & dumped her. Thus her reporting to police. I hadn't thought of that angle. I suppose anything is possible.:thinking: My greatest wish is that no LE or innocent civilians are harmed! This whole thing is crazy!!

12 June 2015
State Police to hold press conference regarding the arrest of Joyce Mitchell

NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Major Charles E. Guess
Troop B Commander

PRESS RELEASE

The New York State Police have arrested Joyce Mitchell, 51, of Dickinson Center, NY for providing material assistance to Richard Matt and David Sweat to assist them in escaping from Clinton Correctional Facility.

Mitchell was charged with Promoting Prison Contraband 1st Degree, and Criminal Facilitation, 4th Degree, both felonies.

The press conference will take place Friday, June 12, at 6:30 p.m. at the Saranac Junior/Senior High School in the cafeteria. The High School is located at 70 Picketts Corners Road, Saranac, New York. Media should park on the right side of the high school, adjacent to the football field.

< back

https://www.nyspnews.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=46089&

Keshia Clukey &#8207;@KClukey_TU 57s57 seconds ago

Police: Mitchell provided material assistance and helped Matt and Sweat escape #PrisonBreakNY

Not to give the two credit, but their escape and ability to elude police for a week is pretty remarkable.

If they planned than meticulously to get out, I'm sure there were equally meticulous plans once they reached outside the jail walls.

I feel sorry for the folks who live in the outskirts of the jail. They could be anywhere. Heck, they could have targeted some elderly widow nearby and are hiding out right under their noses. It must be a nervous time for the locals.

Or an elderly widower.

They have to be very nervous and on edge knowing they could be there but have no clue at the moment, where exactly. Can you even imagine the fear women would have just coming out of their home to get into their vehicle if it wasn't parked inside a locked garage? I would certainly be ready for anything and would arm myself.

Most all of the people that I have seen interviewed said they have armed themselves which is a very good idea. These two wouldn't think twice about murdering someone.

What may have sat them back though is Mitchell was to have a car nearby to take them away from the area. Since that did not happen it leaves them on foot or having to steal a car. I think LE would know by now if a vehicle has been stolen around the search areas. Although for all we know they may be held up in someone's home holding them hostage...like a couple and making the wife cook for them.

And that is what I am most worried about since they haven't found them. It tends to make me think they are held up inside someone's home.:(

These men aren't survivalists like Rudolph.

IMO

12 June 2015

NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Major Charles E. Guess
Troop B Commander

PRESS RELEASE

The New York State Police have arrested Joyce Mitchell, 51, of Dickinson Center, NY for providing material assistance to Richard Matt and David Sweat to assist them in escaping from Clinton Correctional Facility.

Mitchell was charged with Promoting Prison Contraband 1st Degree, and Criminal Facilitation, 4th Degree, both felonies.

The press conference will take place Friday, June 12, at 6:30 p.m. at the Saranac Junior/Senior High School in the cafeteria. The High School is located at 70 Picketts Corners Road, Saranac, New York. Media should park on the right side of the high school, adjacent to the football field.

Yes - I remember that sicko, crazy case of the couple that had the pitbull/s kill that poor defenseless young lady, and how they had crazy sicko relationships with prison dudes!

I am guessing that if Tilly's hubby was a part of this, he probably hated his boss at the prison - just a guess. I feel bad for the son - he's just an innocent kid, and he served in the military, the dear.

Dontcha think heads are all gonna have to roll at that prison after this - for sure the top tiers!

I am sitting looking out on my nice deck: If something so terrifying was going on here, I have a serious heart condition and for sure I'd skiddaddle to the hospital and stay in there - my heart would be such a wreck from such nonstop fear. And again, my jaw drops in awe and praise to these lovely police officers who are putting their own lives in jeopardy, for the good of the community - wow !!!

just 3 miles away from prison......
WPXI reporing JM has been arrested also

12 June 2015

NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Major Charles E. Guess
Troop B Commander

PRESS RELEASE

She has now thrown her life away. Her son will have to visit his mom in prison and since one is a first degree felony she will probably die in prison.

What in the h*ll could this woman have been thinking? And they say men are the ones who don't use their brain when it comes to sex. I have seen it happen over and over again where women are just as guilty of that too. lol

She has now destroyed her own life and that of her family. I wonder if she thinks it was all worth it now?

How old is the woman anyway? I know she is way old enough to know better.

IMO

I am shocked - I read that the 1st degree felony is punishable by a max' of ONLY SEVEN YEARS IN PRISON -

You know: So many cases seem Just so crazy - like the pitbull/nut couple (above), like Wash DC/Wint, like Frein, Like Boston Marathon, 09-11, that poor Hannah Anderson and her (God Bless Them) mom and little brother - on and on. This case is so loony - I can't even begin to wrap my mind around it having happened and being 'reality'. And if Tilly's hubby had any role, then I don't know if my mind can tolerate such utter insanity. This is so very horrible - that community all in constant fear and terror, days of terror - who could rest?

My creative possible movie twist on this story is JMitchell was to pick up both prisoners only to take them to her own set up jail and keep them for as long as wanted spinning for months her web of scheming with criminal like minds, planning, supplying escape items. Hey, weirder things have happened.

Amy Cutler &#8207;@AmyOn10 3m3 minutes ago

Headed to a press conference... expecting to learn more about charges against Joyce Mitchell - the woman accused of helping inmates escape.

She has now thrown her life away. Her son will have to visit his mom in prison and since one is a first degree felony she will probably die in prison.

What in the h*ll could this woman have been thinking? And they say men are the ones who don't use their brain when it comes to sex. I have seen it happen over and over again where women are just as guilty of that too. lol

She has now destroyed her own life and that of her family. I wonder if she thinks it was all worth it now?

IMO

RBBM

In New York, really?

IMO
i think i heard she's 51

just a question............could JM face any Federal charges or just state?

My creative possible movie twist on this story is JMitchell was to pick up both prisoners only to take them to her own set up jail and keep them for as long as wanted spinning for months her web of scheming with criminal like minds, planning, supplying escape items. Hey, weirder things have happened.

kathy bates just HAS to play her in the movie......HAS to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member