NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once they are caught I can only imagine the SNL skits from this...

Did we hear early on about a rumor that one had hurt his foot or was seen limping? I swear we did but it was so early in the escape that I not only don't recall which thread number it's in, but also not who it was by or anything else. I would assume it would be unconfirmed either way but still.. found that interesting.

Yes! There was an unconfirmed sighting early on (east of the prison, as I recall) of both men, one of whom was limping. If Sweat has some sort of injury (in addition to his bad back), might explain why he hasn't gotten far, although apparently circled around prison and to the west?

This made me laugh. I hope it's not *cough* Mr Well Endowed *cough*going commando. That's alot going on down there.

I know! It's actually quite humiliating...here they have this sensational break out and now we have dirty boxers left behind, you can't make this up!

oh heavens, black flies and mosquitos with a bare doodle (of indeterminate size). :scared: :scared: :scared:

not to mention poison ivy -- and maybe barefoot with bloody feet? You're better off here, dude :jail:

I know! It's actually quite humiliating...here they have this sensational break out and now we have dirty boxers left behind, you can't make this up!

Well, we had an underwear bomber too LOL

Didn't their momma tell them to always put on clean underwear before going out? :thinking:

CNN breaking news is now covering this FWIW - LE has confirmed that DNA testing was completed within 24 hours and DNA from BOTH fugitives was found on personal items.

CNN on tv - 958am eastern is the source.

Presser at noon eastern, or 2 hours from the time of this post.

GOOD NEWS! They're both apparently still in area, so probably easier to catch.

GGE...
I think yesterday you were saying that things always go down when you aren't on WS.
So..you best be off to do your chores!! See ya later!
Hehehe
:peace::peace::lol::lol:

and yes, please come back to transcribe presser, you are the best!!

Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois 4m4 minutes ago
Source tells Press-Republican: "The dogs have got a good track, and we are tightening the perimeter."
#PrisonBreakNY

Good to hear. Hope today is the day!!!!

Per CNN: Presser at noon.

:praying: that the prison escapees surrender or are apprehended soon.

Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois
Escapees followed the power lines from Dannemora to Lyon Mountain and into Standish, Press-Republican reporting.
#nyprisonbreak

GOOD NEWS! They're both apparently still in area, so probably easier to catch.

Even though both could have been in that cabin at one point we dont know if maybe Matt left a few days prior and maybe they split up by now.

The witness only seeing 1 run out has me thinking Matt was gone already for a few days at least.

Maybe Sweat couldnt keep moving on his sore feet and decided to stay and heal up. He waited a little too long it seems. They are hot on his trail now.
IMO I think Matt got a few days head start. On foot though he still wont be too far unless he hopped a train or got a vehicle.

One thing for sure is they are definitely going to break into places for supplies. Anybody who has a place in that area needs to be ready for self defense and protection.

Not trying to hog the thread but Lois Clermont info keeps coming:

Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois 9m9 minutes ago
Source tells Press-Republican: "And from that, it looks like Mrs. (Joyce) Mitchell was Plan A. There was No Plan B

So Tillie really was the lifeline.

Do we know who the person was that checked the cabin? Was it the girl and her dog or was that from Allegheny County?? JMO

Anderson Cooper 360° ‏@AC360 25s25 seconds ago

New chapter in #PrisonBreakNY. Escaped killers #DNA found in cabin 260 miles away from prison http://cnn.it/1QM4XJy

Why is it that we always have to wait until "next week" or later for DNA confirmations in other cases of crime? Just how long DOES it take to complete a DNA test? I do hope that it is true about the DNA in this case but why is the result magically produced in such a short period of time? JMO

Test itself can be done quickly. Wait is usually do to backlog of other cases. This type of case would be made a priority, so it would go ahead of other cases.

Mike Donoghue retweeted
Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois 17m17 minutes ago

Escapees followed the power lines from Dannemora to Lyon Mountain and into Standish, Press-Republican reporting.
#nyprisonbreak
5 retweets 6 favorites
Mike Donoghue retweeted
Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois 8m8 minutes ago

Gov. Cuomo expected to be at the news conference in Cadyville today. Another indication of progress. #PrisonBreakNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay