NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else hear that CNN report? I'm not sure I heard correctly...

CNN speculating Tillie convinced/manipulated a CO to smuggle the tools into the prison via the frozen meat.

Does Tillie have a high IQ, too, like Matt?

Brooklyn Bridge For Sale. Any takers?

Seems as tho these two had it better on the inside than out

CNN breaking news - were the tools used in the escape hidden inside a frozen hunk of hamburger meat?

(Gotta be a Hamburgler joke here)

Where's the money source?? No way any of this was done without someones palms being greased.

CNN says investigations going on into whether a guard passed Richard Matt hamburger meat hunks (frozen) with the tools/contraband hidden inside, the meat should've gone through a metal detector but wasn't. Says important to note both Matt & Sweat collected contraband over an extended period of time. Not just Tillie but other "persons" working at hte prison as well may have had part in this.

Matt rec'd a frozen chunk of hamburger meat from a guard that should have gone thru metal detector but did not

CNN reporter ^^Several other employees under investigation ^^

Sounds like a few more heads will roll

CNN says they're investigating whether Tillie convinced another guard to pass the tools to the inmates inside the frozen meat (honor block prisoners can cook their own meals).

They can cook their own meals? This is ridiculous!! Seriously, this is prison not camp. Oh and I guess we now know why the freezer was so special.

They can cook their own meals? This is ridiculous!! Seriously, this is prison not camp. Oh and I guess we now know why the freezer was so special.

They were also able to hang sheets across the bars for extended periods of time for privacy above and beyond toilet use. There was an article outlining issues that led to the escape. I only commented "Wow" and moved on so as to not descend into something that reads like LE bashing, because it's hard to discuss things like this without it beinig taken that way. But yeah. It was ridiculous.

Who bought the frozen hamburgers?

Are civilian employees and/or COs permitted to purchase frozen meat, etc for the Honor Block inmates?

Yeah I hear ya. Sounds more like a getaway than Prison!!!! What did i miss about the freezer? TIA

The freezer thing has confused me. :dunno:

What man in his right mind would want to get it on in a freezer?! :thinking:

I guess when you are that well endowed a little shrinking isn't a problem? :facepalm:

Seriously this cannot be real life. It has to be a bad joke. :gaah:

Yeah I hear ya. Sounds more like a getaway than Prison!!!! What did i miss about the freezer? TIA

I don't have a link, but remember reading that's where the honeymoon suite was.

Sounds like a few more heads will roll

I'm not sure

COs and others will try to blame Tillie (and Matt) for everything, large & small

IOW, there isn't a male employed in that prison that Tillie could not outsmart, manipulate or control (other than the escapees): Tillie made me do this. Tillie made me do that.

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 2m2 minutes ago

Being there: residents inside the search perimeter: http://bit.ly/1eECSTB @pressrepublican
#PrisonBreakNY #deep #woods #manhunt
0 retweets 0 favorites

What in the world were all these prison employees thinking?! Baffling.

CNN says investigations going on into whether a guard passed Richard Matt hamburger meat hunks (frozen) with the tools/contraband hidden inside, the meat should've gone through a metal detector but wasn't. Says important to note both Matt & Sweat collected contraband over an extended period of time. Not just Tillie but other "persons" working at hte prison as well may have had part in this.

So let me get this straight. According to CNN
Tilly uses hunks of meat to smuggle tools to her well endowed hunk. LOL

Where's the money source?? No way any of this was done without someones palms being greased.

I'm starting to wonder if they all were just putting together a betting pool as to whether the guys could really break out with just a few tools or something.

just kidding but anymore nothing's gonna surprise me with this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper