NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds to me like Lyle is ready to give her the boot.......hence this show......

Hopefully they will provide Lyle with a dvd of his interview and when he replays it the lightbulb will go on

I doubt it. He genuinely believes her. He's retelling the things she said to him with 100% confidence that they're facts.

Did Matt say they have more of this interview coming up still this morning? I have an early appointment that I may or may not go to and this could help me decide.

Hopefully they will provide Lyle with a dvd of his interview and when he replays it the lightbulb will go on

LOL! Based on GGE and GreaterThan's WONDERFUL posts (see, I have no tv...), I don't think things will ever snap bright in that man's brain re. this......... WOW - that sounds like one nutty prison - soap opera - very scary to know a prison is 'run' in such a way - -

And you all saw that obviously 'set up' fox 'pulling up a delivery over the wall' video from a few days ago - obviously the delivery person blabbed about his job and got paid a cash handout to do so with fox camera rolling.

Again, I am far away in another state, but scared Matt & Sweat are loose, and SCARED TO KNOW THERE'S A PRISON WITH STAFF LIKE THIS OUT THERE !! omg

Did Matt say they have more of this interview coming up still this morning? I have an early appointment that I may or may not go to and this could help me decide.

No. He didn't. I was hoping there was more....

GGE...thank you so much for transcribing all of that. I don't know how you did it so quickly.

From above link:

At the police station, "an investigator comes out and says, 'Mr Mitchell, your wife is more involved than what she's lettin' on'," Lyle Mitchell said. "I asked her what was going on. She said, 'I just — I did some things … and I got over my head.' I didn't know what to say. I was just … disbelief, shock."

According to her husband, Joyce Mitchell alleged that Matt had tried to kiss her "a couple times" but she insisted things never went further.

Lyle said he believed his wife's assurances that while she had shown "a little affection" for Matt nothing sexual had taken place with either of the men.

"She swore on her son's life that definitely, 'Never have I ever had sex' [with Matt or Sweat]."

Much more at link.

Riddle me this..if she "never ever" had sex with either of them, why did a source close to the investigation say she did? It became common knowledge immediately following her days-long interviews with investigators. "She thought it was love" was also widely reported.

Maybe Lyle needs to watch the video taped interviews she gave to investigators prior to being arrested.

Riddle me this..if she "never ever" had sex with either of them, why did a source close to the investigation say she did? It became common knowledge immediately following her days-long interviews with investigators. "She thought it was love" was also widely reported.

Maybe Lyle needs to watch to video taped interviews she gave to investigators prior to being arrested.

Yeah. I don't buy it for a second. Matt tried to kiss her and she said...nah. Though, she didn't think Lyle loved her.

Ummm no.

From above link:

At the police station, "an investigator comes out and says, 'Mr Mitchell, your wife is more involved than what she's lettin' on'," Lyle Mitchell said. "I asked her what was going on. She said, 'I just — I did some things … and I got over my head.' I didn't know what to say. I was just … disbelief, shock."

According to her husband, Joyce Mitchell alleged that Matt had tried to kiss her "a couple times" but she insisted things never went further.

Lyle said he believed his wife's assurances that while she had shown "a little affection" for Matt nothing sexual had taken place with either of the men.

"She swore on her son's life that definitely, 'Never have I ever had sex' [with Matt or Sweat]."

Much more at link.

Lyle, Lyle, Lyle. Listen to yourself you poor naive thing.

On one hand you are admitting you know she showed affection to him and on the other you say just because she swore on child she is telling truth.

Think back Lyle to when she cheated on her first husband with you.
She did it once and you were there.

Lyle, Lyle, Lyle.

I wonder how her son will feel about her swearing on his life if it turns out she did have sex with Matt.

gee......it's cuz you were not showing me enough attention .....I wasn't sure you loved me anymore......

sounds like something cheaters male or female all say JMO

IMO he's fallen for every single thing Tillie has claimed and denied to him hook, line, and sinker.

The sudden shift at the end about being mad that her attorney said he'd stand by her...I think not standing by her was advised by his attorney. It's very clear he believes her, but I imagine his attorney told him he should distance himself because she is as guilty as the day is long. JMO

I do believe Lyle. It's understandable to me it will take time for him to wrap his head around all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler