NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they spent 95% of their time together how did she smuggle the items in, like frozen meat? I believe Lyle, I think he is naive, but he's going to end up buying into her story. He loves her and she messed up, but he'll be the one to stand by her.

JMO

I think someone said that Tilly had a public defender and Lyle had a paid attorney IIRC.

Since they collectively earned $114K per year I think they can afford it. JMO.

gee......it's cuz you were not showing me enough attention .....I wasn't sure you loved me anymore......

sounds like something cheaters male or female all say JMO

The old "twisting the guilt" ploy...

From what I've read...they are thought to be near Lake Titus. IMO

From what I've read...they are thought to be near Lake Titus. IMO

@AdkEnterprise: State police Capt. Robert LaFountain says #PrisonBreakNY lead that fugitives were spotted on Upper Titus Mountain turned out to be negative
[video=twitter;613329895582769152]https://twitter.com/adkenterprise/status/613329895582769152[/video]

Hmmm some more conflicting reports:

A woman who didn't want her named used because she is a retired State Police officer said colleagues told her Matt and Sweat were spotted overnight not far from her home on Johnson Road, where a helicopter had circled for hours.

"They were pretty sure they were right in here because they saw them. That's what I was told," she said, adding that her dogs were agitated until 2:30 a.m. by the continual chopper noise overhead and that the animals were exhausted this morning.

"I know they (the fugitives) were in the woods last night, and they were pretty sure they were right in here," she said, gesturing to the southwest about 6:20 a.m.

http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...d19-54a3-50bd-86f8-e772d6d47a7f.html?mode=jqm

It will be interesting to see if the Warden still holds his job at this Camp Runamok

Sounds like tonights CNN special will be on this case. It was just reported "A look into this massive manhunt"

Spotted....negative. Really? Either two men were "spotted" or they were not. Of course they can't be positively ID'ed until they are caught in the flesh, but was someone lying or were people "spotted"? This drives me nuts. So, with roads blocked and warnings out WHO in their right mind is out walking or running around? Loony. JMO Or, who is making up stories?

With so many conflicting reports, I am going to make up my own capture scenario/prediction.

My prediction is they will close in on them the next few hours during the storm, then late afternoon/ early evening, when the storm passes through, they will have the helicopters in the air and try and make the final push before it gets dark.

What's yours?

With so many conflicting reports, I am going to make up my own capture scenario/prediction.

My prediction is they will close in on them the next few hours during the storm, then late afternoon/ early evening, when the storm passes through, they will have the helicopters in the air and try and make the final push before it gets dark.

What's yours?

DUNNO. It's looking like a wild goose chase, to me. JMO

THE INTERVIEW, TRANSLATED. (Because his lawyer told him to get out in front of the story? Better to look ridiculous and stupid than to appear possibly guilty by staying silent?

1. The alleged sex

Interviewer: (did your wife have sex with one or both of the inmates?).

Lyle: She said he (NOTE- REFERS TO JUST ONE, LIKELY MATT) tried to kiss her a couple of times and she said nah. (ANSWERS BY SAYING WHAT SHE SAID).

AND….

Lyle: Absolutely not, she swore on her son's life, she said "I never ever had sex with him". (BELIEVING HER? OR CONDEMNING HER WITH HER WILLINGNESS TO LIE ON HER OWN SON’S LIFE?)

2. On Tillie helping two vicious murderers break out of prison:

Lyle: (she said she) did not mean to do this, “but these things happen.”

(MY FAVORITE LINE, BY FAR, IN THE INTERVIEW. THESE THINGS. LIKE PROVIDING INMATES WITH BLADES, SMUGGLED INSIDE HAMBURGER MEAT, AND PLOTTING WITH CONVICTED MURDERERS TO OFF YOUR HUSBAND SO YOU CAN BE WITH THEM WHEN THEY ESCAPE. YOU KNOW? THINGS).

Interviewer: Did she say she was forced in terms of supplying them with tools?

Lyle: She said.. no.. as far as the tools.. no. (SO, ON THAT LESS SIGNIFICANT AND PESKY MATTER OF HELPING THEM ESCAPE- NOPE, SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND DID THAT WILLINGLY).

Interviewer: and at what point did she decide not to go through with that (killing him)?

Lyle: she didn't say. (THAT’S INTERESTING, RIGHT? WOULDN’T THAT HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FIRST QUESTIONS HE HAD FOR HER?)

Interviewer: YOU said she realized she was in too deep and she loved you. Sounds like before that epiphany she was ready to move on. (SNARK?).

Lyle: could be but she says it was like a, a fantasy is what she told me... actually it wasn't even that, it was attention. (LYLE STUMBLING HERE…IS TRYING TO COME UP WITH A REASON HE CAN LIVE WITH FOR WHY TILLIE CHOSE TO MATE IN THE REFRIGERATOR WITH A CON, OR MAYBE TWO, AND TO HELP THEM ESCAPE).

Lyle: They would've killed her, all they wanted was that vehicle. (AH. THAT WAS STRAIGHTFORWARD. SAID WITH SATISFACTION? THEY USED HER. TILLIE WAS FOOLING HERSELF.

Interviewer: Her lawyer says you were standing by her.

Lyle: That makes me so mad. I never told that lawyer that I stood by her. (DON’T YOU DARE THINK I’M THAT STUPID).

Interviewer: Do you stand by her now?

Lyle: (I don't know). AND THEN TALKS ONLY ABOUT WHAT SEEMS TO BOTHER HIM,THAT TILLIE LIKELY CHEATED ON HIM, NOT THAT SHE HELPED 2 MURDERERS ESCAPE, PUTTING WHOLE COMMUNITIES AND HUNDREDS OF LE AT RISK, AND COSTING THE STATE MANY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THEY DON’T HAVE TO TRACK THE TWO DOWN, HOPEFULLY WITHOUT BLOOD BEING SHED:

“I've been here 10 years this September and every time I went in there those two would talk to me, every time, every time. You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar and that's what they do. “

(SO TILLIE REALLY JUST GOT CONNED, SHE DIDN’T REALLY CHOOSE TO CHEAT ON ME AND HAVE SEX IN A REFRIGERATOR WITH A MURDERER. POSSIBLY TWO).

BUT…..he's still thinking about all of this.....

Tillie and Lyle deserve each other, IMO. The degree of their self-absorption is phenomenal; Tillie’s is literally criminal.

It seems to me that if rain covers up scent, dogs would have gone extinct a long time ago. JMO

gee......it's cuz you were not showing me enough attention .....I wasn't sure you loved me anymore......

sounds like something cheaters male or female all say JMO

More broadly, what she's saying is- it's all YOUR fault, not mine, a refusal to accept responsibility definitely not limited to cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper