NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be a real eye opener once the Investigation into this Prison is complete

"'Shawshank' escapee 'had 30-minute sex sessions in storage closet FOUR times a week with prison worker charged with helping plot'

- David Sweat, 35, and Joyce Mitchell, 51, had sex as many as 100 times at the Clinton Correctional Facility, a former inmate has claimed
- Mitchell 'would always giggle around Sweat and sneak him in food'
- The relationship was investigated but no charges were ever filed
- Mitchell 'has already admitted to having sex with the other escaped inmate, Richard Matt, before she helped them escape in June 6'
- Her husband, Lyle, said yesterday his wife told him she had not had sex with the men"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-week-prison-worker-charged-helping-plot.html

"Prison worker Joyce “Tillie” Mitchell had sex at least 100 times in a sewing-shop storage closet with one of the convicted killers she helped spring, a former inmate told The Post — hours after her clueless husband insisted she never could have bedded the escaped criminals.

Mitchell spent her jailhouse days giggling, chatting and showering gifts on convicted cop-killer David Sweat in the Clinton Correctional Facility workplace she was supposed to be supervising, said the former prisoner, Erik Jensen.

She would routinely end her shift by disappearing into the 8-foot-by-15-foot stockroom with the 35-year-old Sweat for at least a half-hour at a time, said Jensen.

“He was getting it on with her,” Jensen said. “Or she was doing sexual favors for him.”

Mitchell, 51, gave the other inmates an unlikely excuse for her storage-closet tête-à-têtes with Sweat — she said they were just counting the clothes made by each prisoner.

But no one was fooled.

“Everyone used to joke with him that he was getting his quiet time with his ‘boo,’ his girlfriend,” Jensen said. “It was like the running joke in the tailor shop.”
"

more at link

http://nypost.com/2015/06/24/shawskank-had-closet-sex-with-killer-4-times-a-week-ex-inmate/

"Joyce made Sweat her head tailor, which put him behind a desk instead of a sewing machine. She often appeared giddy with excitement when they interacted, Jensen said.

“The way I can describe it is in high school, when one of the good-looking jocks looks at the ugly girl or asks her to the prom — that look on her face. She was ecstatic,” Jensen said.

During lunchtime, when the inmates headed off to the mess hall for chow, Sweat would stay behind in the tailor shop with Joyce, Jensen said.

“Mitchell would bring him Subway sandwiches, hamburgers,” he said.

“The day after Labor Day, she brought in barbecue chicken, hot dogs and hamburgers . . . She put it inside a Styrofoam tray to make it look like it came from the mess hall.”

The stockroom where the couple trysted is narrow, with rows of floor-to-ceiling shelving on either side and a desk below a window opposite the door, Jensen said. The window even has a view of the manhole that authorities say Sweat and Matt climbed out of during their elaborate escape."

http://nypost.com/2015/06/24/shawskank-had-closet-sex-with-killer-4-times-a-week-ex-inmate/

"'Shawshank' escapee 'had 30-minute sex sessions in storage closet FOUR times a week with prison worker charged with helping plot'

- David Sweat, 35, and Joyce Mitchell, 51, had sex as many as 100 times at the Clinton Correctional Facility, a former inmate has claimed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm amazed Sweat was able to last 30 minutes! At 35 years of age, he was still pumping out a lot of testosterone with limited access to women.

During lunchtime, when the inmates headed off to the mess hall for chow, Sweat would stay behind in the tailor shop with Joyce, Jensen said.

“Mitchell would bring him Subway sandwiches, hamburgers,” he said.

“The day after Labor Day, she brought in barbecue chicken, hot dogs and hamburgers . . . She put it inside a Styrofoam tray to make it look like it came from the mess hall.”

SBM - BBM - I'm confused, it's been said by Lyle and Tilly and LE that Tilly and Lyle drove to and from work together every day (didn't he see her bringing food in?) and also that they ate every meal together every day. So Lyle was there during lunch with these two? Or someone is lying about him eating lunch with her daily for some reason like to make it sound like she wasn't alone with Sweat when she really was, and why would Lyle lie about that when it only helps give Tilly a partial workplace alibi?

Something isn't right here. :thinking:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm amazed Sweat was able to last 30 minutes! At 35 years of age, he was still pumping out a lot of testosterone with limited access to women.

IMO it was 3 minutes of sex and 27 minutes of regret and horror (for Sweat) combined with discussion about the escape plans.

ETA - I wonder if miss tilly's dna was on those prison undies. Did they check? I hope they check.

(Searching google right now makes me feel like a deviant, typing in "matt sweat meat sex")

"Joyce Mitchell, who has been charged with providing escape tools to the fugitives, outlined the scheme in interviews with investigators, Wylie said.

After smuggling the meat and metal mixture into the prison, Mitchell put it in a refrigerator in the tailor shop where she worked with Matt and Sweat, Wylie said.

Wylie said it isn't uncommon for prisoners to have hot plates or other cooking equipment in their cells to grill raw meat and other provisions.

A corrections officer named Gene Palmer then allegedly took the meat to Matt, the prosecutor said.

Palmer was placed on administrative leave in response to the revelations. He has not been charged.

He denied to investigators that he knew he was delivering tools to Matt and Sweat, Wylie said. He took a polygraph and passed.

Mitchell told investigators she didn't think Palmer knew what was hidden in the ground beef, Wylie said.

Authorities have said Mitchell had planned to drive Matt and Sweat to freedom, so they could "move on together," until she got cold feet.

Mitchell has also told investigators about a murder-for-hire plot — in which Sweat and Matt would kill her husband, Lyle."

http://www.texomashomepage.com/stor...tools-to-killers/26821/CNj2kCiPOUqo7YA4WUNetw

---------

Important, IMO, to note the phrase used repeatedly since her arrest - "murder-for-hire". This means she paid them with SOMETHING in exchange for them murdering Lyle.

Lyle is so naive it's physically painful to me at times.

Does anyone else think that the boxers and the boots could have been possibly planted by someone to throw LE off track?

Sheriff: highly unlikely inmate is barefoot>would not have gotten far in that terrain

SBM - BBM - I'm confused, it's been said by Lyle and Tilly and LE that Tilly and Lyle drove to and from work together every day (didn't he see her bringing food in?) and also that they ate every meal together every day. So Lyle was there during lunch with these two? Or someone is lying about him eating lunch with her daily for some reason like to make it sound like she wasn't alone with Sweat when she really was, and why would Lyle lie about that when it only helps give Tilly a partial workplace alibi?

Something isn't right here. :thinking:

http://www.belljarnews.com/lawyer-man-shocked-by-wife-s-role-in-prison-escape-plot/852632/

"The recordings of her conversations with investigators could total as much as 20 hours, her attorney said. They worked in the same facility. “Ate dinners, ate lunches together”."

CNN:

CO's Attorney: Tillie manipulated the COs with baked goods

^^Not believable IMO

JM must of duped allot of people for these 2. Who is in charge of moving them side by side? IMO there are more than her + 1 CO involved. Call it stupid or naive like her husband. A seamstress called the shots in a max prison?
I wonder if Matt or Sweat were corresponding with women/people outside the prison. Do they keep logs of letters and packages the prisoners receive?

Does anyone else think that the boxers and the boots could have been possibly planted by someone to throw LE off track?

Since you're asking point blank I hope you don't mind me quoting you and saying that I actually vehemently do NOT believe that to be the case. I tend to try to just scroll past stuff I don't agree with unless I have a link to show why, but in this case you ARE specifically asking.. all I have is my gut instinct that leads me to say this. JMO.

Maybe at the time Tillie was having her Sweat fling she and Lyle worked different shifts/hours? Not sure how long ago that was. Anyone?

I wonder if Matt or Sweat were corresponding with women/people outside the prison. Do they keep logs of letters and packages the prisoners receive?

I don't know about that but I do know they read every incoming and outgoing correspondence and of course search anything coming in, at least they're supposed to. I knew someone in a county jail once and they couldn't get packages and all mail was read but otherwise I don't know about this personally.

They're calling the sighting credible but still unconfirmed because the DNA / forensics ties definitively to them but hte sighting cannot be tied to them. It is at least technically possible that the men came in there and left hours or maybe days before another person who was seen running out the back, like perhaps an accomplice of theirs.

So no sighting has not been confirmed. There's no way to know whether the human running out the back was one of these humans.

Understood. Just wondering now that some time has passed and the dust settled a bit if they believe a person or still believe any person was actually seen leaving the cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member