NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its logical to assume these dudes have phones. The people that helped them escape would have gotten them too. Now whether they can get a signal is another story.

If this is among what they are testing.... there should be information about what is being consumed (and roughly when), too.

Wow. That is a brilliant point, IMO.

I think I may be a little sick to my stomach though in thinking they are getting this info from outhouses.

I do not understand. As a person who lives by woods, but not in NY, going through woods is just about impossible. Uneven terrain. Insects. Branches that hit you in the face and head. And getting lost. Even if you know what direction you are going, so what! Where does it lead?

Are there marked trails they are following somehow? I do not see how anyone can walk through the woods at night.

And if they get to Canada, so what! Do they have friends there, money, what? It's not like Canadians like escaped killers. And they have American accents which will make them stand out.

Cant remember which one. I think it was Matt but dont quote me has ties in my Province of Ontario. Way, way North of me IIRC.

I wonder if this cabin is inside or outside of that tight perimeter LE formed after the Owls Head cabin DNA confirmation on Monday.

CNN crawl: Breaking - Prison escapees may be headed to Canada

All I gotta say if these guys did their escape during hunting season, they would have been found by now.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ng-spot-for-two-escapees/ar-AAc8Vv8?ocid=iehp

I was just thinking about the hunting angle...I don't know much about hunting but I think hunters use different scents when hunting and I think those scents are meant to hide the human scent from animals. Maybe someone knows more about this?
What I am wondering is...is these 2 got a hold of these types of scents, would it also throw off the dogs?

On Fox just said that evidence was found in a field.

Maybe the poop. Hopefully they have stomach issues from being forced to drink unclean water.

I live in a very shallow valley that has hills around it. We call it mountains, but truly tbey are hills. I have a cheap cellphone, but not as cheap as a burner phone. I cannot get cell service at my home. And in order to have internet, I have to use my landline., i am nowhere as remote as this area.

I highly doubt they have internet access nor do I think they have cellphones that work.

But let us say that I am wrong. Can't LE get a court order to monitor the cell phone traffic to see if the criminals are on phones? Or is this not possible because of the change in the authority to monitor cell traffic?

What does a GPS need to work? Can that kind of signal be monitored?

He didn't flush? Or was it an outhouse - or his boxers that yielded the sample?

RE: How incredibly stupid for Major Guess to state that LE is focused on the track to the NNW of Malone. Why would he say that? M&S could be sitting down watching CNN right now, eating a can of pork and beans. Maybe it's a trick statement.

He is growing on me- but I thought that too, dont tell that kind of stuff. I mean really its like cheating and opening the envelope when your playing "Clue"!

No reason to tell us where you think they are going makes no sense

ANd the notion, humm, although gross, is interesting. Instead of leaving of bread crumbs are they leaving poopie trails? Well they dont like clean underpanties, so maybe they dont flush.........................................

They get more charming with each passing day..........lord

I was just thinking about the hunting angle...I don't know much about hunting but I think hunters use different scents when hunting and I think those scents are meant to hide the human scent from animals. Maybe someone knows more about this?
What I am wondering is...is these 2 got a hold of these types of scents, would it also throw off the dogs?

Hm. Interesting idea, though I am not sure how well they work

It is all good for Palmer..I don't care what others think. I think he is a low down jerk. He left his sick wife (I don't care what anyone says, you don't leave your sick spouse no matter what they say IMO). Let's see money wise he gets to write off his home (TAXES) that he lets his sick wife stay in. He gets to claim his HANDICAPPED spouse on HIS taxes as a dependent. Does she get SSI? If so it would be reduced due to his income...so in essence I think she would have a better deal without him. He is the one who is making out the best in this scenerio. I'm sure divorce would give her quite a few benefits more than what she is getting now. I think he also plans on taking over the house once she can no longer stay there for what ever reason. I'm sure there are other perks I've missed that he gets by staying married.
I think the pics were just to sell for extra income at whatever time. We're Sweat and Matt on Death row? Or just lifers? If death row he probably planned on making money on the paintings after they were executed. JMO If not on DR then he obviously just wanted to sell them off a bit at a time for extra income.
I dont see a nice guy. I see a self serving jerk. JMO.

I agree about Palmer. Someone who posts quite a bit on this thread...not enough sleep to remember who it is, sorry...has a quote that says, "when someone shows who they are, remember it..or take note". Something like that. Well, Palmer showed who he was when he first started to lie to the police. A liar and opportunist. Jmo

Btw...if you want the link that says he first starting lying when interviewed, I'll need more sleep. Hoping today is the day that Matt and Sweat go down!

Major Guess said they have another camp that they are "prosecuting" as a target.... JMO
Is 'prosecuting a target' some sort of higher-up-police-lingo-slang? Or did this guy simply misspeak (from nerves???) and meant to say 'PURSUING AS A TARGET' ??:thinking:

A million thanks to all of you are keeping us updated here. :loveyou:

MSM is not focused on this story today.

Good question. I do know that holds true for deer hunting.

WTH are the tracking dogs?
I'm wondering if LE no longer possesses anything with a fresh enough scent. The scent from the boxers or sock found in the cabin a week ago is probably useless now.

Hopefully something that was left behind at this second cabin includes an article of clothing or something with their scent on it.

Guys,

Can't figure out how - can someone start a thread on this:

Terrorist attack on two hotels in the popular beach resort of Sousse in Tunisia
http://news.sky.com/story/1508894/british-and-irish-tourists-die-in-beach-horror

Its unreal. Young dude, in bathing attire, bag and umbrella stolls up , goes for a dip, comes back , and at this point murders 37 and injuries another 30 something.

TIA

That discussion can be found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tunisia-hotel-and-beach-resort-terror-attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966