NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that are at my camp that would be useful to these two.

Soap and shampoo...we often bathe in the lake. (yes, we use environmentally friendly brands)

Food - anything that won't go bad over the winter and probably water jugs.

Blankets, pillows etc.

Rafts

Life Jackets

Rain Ponchos

Matches

Binoculars

Clothing (including shoes)

I am sure there is more...but this is just to give an example of what these 2 would come across in my family camp.

OH YEAH I FORGOT - I READ, TOO, that Palmer or Tillie gave them night googles - and I bet they have those with super duper long lasting powerful cell batteries ! (Or maybe the Palmer Art Gallery donated night goggles...).

There is NO reason at all to think Matt is sick, correct? That was just a loosey goosey post (above), correct??

I did find one map - you may have to click on the 'minus sign' to get it to show you the Canadian border, Malone, Owls Head, Palmer Art Gallery/Subway dumpster, sewer cover in street couple blocks from the Clink ... http://www.maps-streetview.com/United-States/Malone/satelliteview.php

I believe the sketch and detail guy is Sweat. JMO

Guys - come on - pls keep up!

Cady is right - Sweat is the detailer, Matt is the artist (and we gotta admit they were all amazing!), Matt is hung, we know nothing about Sweats gentilia, Miss Tillie is a homewrecker, hamburger meat is involved, Palmer is the sociopathic corrections officer, Sweat is the one with the sore foot and shoeless. The remaining mysteries: we dont know who is or is not commando at this time, nor who does not wipe or flush.

Keep up folks!

Ha ..............

I read all the illness from drinking unclean water that were posted by human. It made me think... I wonder if they found where one of them had vomited in the field and searchers found that. (I can't believe my last 2 posts have been about feces and vomit!)

Long time WS lurker but had to reregister to post because I couldn't remember my registration info. Anyway, having a hard time getting anything done trying to keep up on this thread/case! How do you all do it?!

I live about 30 miles east of the prison in VT so finding this pretty close to home! Hearing about the NNW track made me remember that my husband has family in Fort Covington, NY right on the CA border near Malone. Someone brought up the Akwasasne reservation being on the border and that potentially being a unique issue. Hubby's relatives sold their farm to Mennonites a few years back and say that it's getting common for Mennonites to settle up that way as land is cheaper than in areas they've previously traditionally settled. I don't know a lot about Mennonites but am concerned that they may not be listening to the news as closely if they aren't big on technology, or is that more the way of the Amish?

I think that most Mennonites have electricity, tvs and phones. It is the Amish who do not. My kids go to school with Mennonites and they have cell phones.

Cant remember which one. I think it was Matt but dont quote me has ties in my Province of Ontario. Way, way North of me IIRC.

what kind of ties?

Long time WS lurker but had to reregister to post because I couldn't remember my registration info. Anyway, having a hard time getting anything done trying to keep up on this thread/case! How do you all do it?!

I live about 30 miles east of the prison in VT so finding this pretty close to home! Hearing about the NNW track made me remember that my husband has family in Fort Covington, NY right on the CA border near Malone. Someone brought up the Akwasasne reservation being on the border and that potentially being a unique issue. Hubby's relatives sold their farm to Mennonites a few years back and say that it's getting common for Mennonites to settle up that way as land is cheaper than in areas they've previously traditionally settled. I don't know a lot about Mennonites but am concerned that they may not be listening to the news as closely if they aren't big on technology, or is that more the way of the Amish?

:welcome: We toured a Mennonite Community a few years ago several hours away. There are 3 tiers and I cant remember the exact names. One was old school. Moderate and one was modern. So yes some do use modern technology. Assuming they are so tight knit they likely would alert those who do not. IMO

Its almost that time again. Hope they do.

Attachments

• 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 121
I read all the illness from drinking unclean water that were posted by human. It made me think... I wonder if they found where one of them had vomited in the field and searchers found that. (I can't believe my last 2 posts have been about feces and vomit!)

Maybe the feces they found was diarreah?

Things that are at my camp that would be useful to these two.

Soap and shampoo...we often bathe in the lake. (yes, we use environmentally friendly brands)

Food - anything that won't go bad over the winter and probably water jugs.

Blankets, pillows etc.

Rafts

Life Jackets

Rain Ponchos

Matches

Binoculars

Clothing (including shoes)

I am sure there is more...but this is just to give an example of what these 2 would come across in my family camp.

Things don't freeze and explode over the winter? Cans, water?

OH YEAH I FORGOT - I READ, TOO, that Palmer or Tillie gave them night googles - and I bet they have those with super duper long lasting powerful cell batteries ! (Or maybe the Palmer Art Gallery donated night goggles...).

There is NO reason at all to think Matt is sick, correct? That was just a loosey goosey post (above), correct??

I did find one map - you may have to click on the 'minus sign' to get it to show you the Canadian border, Malone, Owls Head, Palmer Art Gallery/Subway dumpster, sewer cover in street couple blocks from the Clink ... http://www.maps-streetview.com/United-States/Malone/satelliteview.php

TY that was helpful, I am visual, and wow a lot of areas are just Foilage , but, for the two guys, if they are like the middle of that stuff, gosh wouldnt you rather be prison, what do they do sit on the ground, in daylight, until darkness.

There is NO reason at all to think Matt is sick, correct?

is there a report somewhere that says something like that , all I have heard is bloody sock?

what kind of ties?

See the post about the stripper at Pure Platinum several above yours.
---

No no reason to think Matt is Sick, though Sweat was on Rx pain meds in prison for a bad back.

16. How Long Do Night Vision Devices Last?

Thermal cameras are solid state and with proper care can last a lifetime. I² systems have a finite lifespan because of the coatings on the tubes. A good Gen 2+ system should give you as much as 5,000 hours of use. A Gen 3 system can give you as much as 15,000 hours of operation, but 12,000 is probably more likely. If you want to extend the life of I2 equipment, shut it off when not in use.

I have been curious about the night vision glasses especially since they believe they are taking advantage of pm travel. Just a little info above about how they last!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things don't freeze and explode over the winter? Cans, water?

We would be careful not to leave a full water jug and it's in plastic, so it just freezes and melts.

The cans do not explode, though they must freeze. Some of it does get tossed in the summer. Everything gets stored in a large tupperware bin.

See the post about the stripper at Pure Platinum several above yours.
---

No no reason to think Matt is Sick, though Sweat was on Rx pain meds in prison for a bad back.

:thinking: Any reports on how long Sweat was on the pain meds, like long enough to collect the meds to let's say drug your boo's hubby (before murdering him) for your great prison escape.

Welcome, SoBu.

I don't know very much at all about the Mennonites, but for some reason I think they are a very peace loving people. If that is true, in this instance that worries me because they might not have any weapons with which to protect themselves. If I lived in that part of the world you can bet your boots I would have several loaded guns at the ready.

There is NO reason at all to think Matt is sick, correct?

is there a report somewhere that says something like that , all I have heard is bloody sock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member