NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH OH got sloppy drunk and out to hijack a camper.....

story changing a bit

spilled booze bottle

or

just a bottle out of place !

cbs

and

[h=2]Owner of the camp on Fayette Road found a liquor bottle sitting out and notified police. Shootout took place behind camp. - @EditorLois[/h]

I don't think Sweat is coming out of this alive.

I dont think he will be able to safely give up if he even wanted to.

There is no way for him to surrender. By the time he gets spotted, the bullets will be flying at him.

The only way he could surrender would be a phone and doubt he has one.

so in reference to the video of the police officer confirming 'one down' ... I guess you find the cheers of the people and the huge smile on that cops face sickening too?

Le is telling people in the area to expect at least two hours like lock down

cbs

Should not have burn those pictures is now that he is dead they have gone up in valuelol

@KimDedam: Hunting camp is near where owner lives, in Duane. Owner had not left the liquor bottle out. #suspicious #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;614544479589150721]https://twitter.com/kimdedam/status/614544479589150721[/video]

I dont think he will be able to safely give up if he even wanted to.

There is no way for him to surrender. By the time he gets spotted, the bullets will be flying at him.

The only way he could surrender would be a phone and doubt he has one.

Which is so sad.

...That driver of the camper is so lucky he wasn't shot. These guys are monsters.

cbs says Matt tried to shoot the driver of the camper in the side of the head, but missed - purpose: to hijack that camper.

I don't think Sweat is coming out of this alive.

I don't think he would want to. Even if he did, he's a dead man. I'm glad this is ending without the loss of innocent lives-so far- but won't be cracking open the champagne to celebrate their deaths.

They should never have been able to escape, and without the enormous amount of help they received from their keepers, they wouldn't have. Those who helped them have blood on their hands, and last I checked, we all bleed red.

Wolf Blitzer is so clueless. He's getting Tillie's husband, Lyle, confused with prison guard, Gene Palmer...

[video=twitter;614544203574456320]https://twitter.com/johnsmarsh/status/614544203574456320[/video]

Fox News ‏@FoxNews 8s8 seconds ago

.@kimguilfoyle: "Now the suspect that's at large will have the advantage of nightfall coming in." #TheFive

Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois 3m3 minutes ago

Police forces have set up a tight perimeter around David Sweat, hope it will wrap up soon. #PrisonBreakNY

HI my dear Miss Queen

Several of us were concerned you were not here for the denouement !!!

ugh not everyone is news junkies like us -- there are gonna be "campers" just out and about, not knowing that Sweat is proably a mess and violent..................

humans are humans. and cheering over the death of someone does make me a little sick.

you think his mother is smiling and cheering over the death of her son.

no matter how bad someone is, they are a PERSON.

HI my dear Miss Queen

Several of us were concerned you were not here for the denouement !!!

thank you my friends :seeya: they wouldn't dare catch them without me :D

i made it just in time...............now for the other one!!!!!!

THANK GOD all LEOs are safe as far as we know :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member