NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EditorLois: Neighbor Patricia Duffy: “I am awfully glad it's partially over. I wasn’t looking for anyone in this thing to die." #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;614545294420766720]https://twitter.com/editorlois/status/614545294420766720[/video]

Wolf Blitzer is so clueless. He's getting Tillie's husband, Lyle, confused with prison guard, Gene Palmer...

I did an eyebrow-raise too. Asking for verification that Lyle had not been arrested. I was like "REALLY??"

Didn't get very far.

IZR9n5k.jpg

humans are humans. and cheering over the death of someone does make me a little sick.

you think his mother is smiling and cheering over the death of her son.

no matter how bad someone is, they are a PERSON.
We're ALL going to die. He should've been more careful how he lived...

CNN Live

Wolf B

Lyle's attorney:

Lyle said Matt's life came to a tragic ending, but

he hopes Sweat can b taken alive

so can get answers

Lyle thinks must have had other help, doesn't know whether from within or outside of CCF

[video=twitter;614546210771369986]https://twitter.com/advertisestuff/status/614546210771369986[/video]

Sorry some of the video, of all these different cop cars screaming about reminds of the movie Airplane- where the emergency vehicles were a fire truck, a concrete mixer truck a 18 wheeler, a ATM etc !!

I'm noticing that GGE and bravo may have missed this. I'm just catching up myself! I am so happy RM is done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was killed 20 miles fro Canada - and he did have a shotgun that he used to try the carjack

cbs

humans are humans. and cheering over the death of someone does make me a little sick.

a person who kidnapped, tortured, and dismembered his boss among other crimes

and today tried to shoot someone in the side of the head

his mother might actually be relieved if she even cares

Sweat's mother wrote him off long ago

I tend to agree. I feel absolutely no sympathy for him what so even and I do understand the feeling of being happy and relieved that this whole thing is drawing to an end but it still seems wrong to cheer at someone’s death even a waste of life like this. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83