NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;614547110256623616]https://twitter.com/trialwatcher88/status/614547110256623616[/video]

@WCAX_Apple: A NYSP press release says Richard Matt was shot and killed at 3:45 pm this afternoon.
[video=twitter;614546958687055872]https://twitter.com/wcax_apple/status/614546958687055872[/video]

Elephants Head is where they think sweat is.

Fox News ‏@FoxNews 8s8 seconds ago

.@kimguilfoyle: "Now the suspect that's at large will have the advantage of nightfall coming in." #TheFive

Was she flapping her piano legs when she made that astute observation? JMO

humans are humans. and cheering over the death of someone does make me a little sick.

you think his mother is smiling and cheering over the death of her son.

no matter how bad someone is, they are a PERSON.

Humans maybe; soulless and sadistic psychopaths, but yes, I guess you could say humans...

I tend to agree. I feel absolutely no sympathy for him what so even and I do understand the feeling of being happy and relieved that this whole thing is drawing to an end but it still seems wrong to cheer at someone’s death even a waste of life like this. JMO

I just heard the news. I'm sorry they can't get no answers for from him, that's all.

Sorry some of the video, of all these different cop cars screaming about reminds of the movie Airplane- where the emergency vehicles were a fire truck, a concrete mixer truck a 18 wheeler, a ATM etc !!

I loved that movie!! Saw it upstate NY in drive-in

I tend to agree. I feel absolutely no sympathy for him what so even and I do understand the feeling of being happy and relieved that this whole thing is drawing to an end but it still seems wrong to cheer at someone’s death even a waste of life like this. JMO

THAT is a very valid point!

Fox News ‏@FoxNews 2m2 minutes ago

.@RickLeventhal: "According to a source, Customs & Border Control was the agency that shot & killed" #RichardMatt.

humans are humans. and cheering over the death of someone does make me a little sick.

you think his mother is smiling and cheering over the death of her son.

no matter how bad someone is, they are a PERSON.
Personally, I am cheering that he is no longer on the run (costing untold amounts of money, sleep, and peace of mind to untold amounts of people). And I am cheering that he is no longer a danger to anyone.

I do not and would not cheer or celebrate the death of this person nor that of any human being. However, neither will I grieve his death.

Nevertheless, I reserve the right to grieve the loss of potential for ourselves and the man himself had his life entire taken a different path. Violence costs us all, no matter the genesis of the violence nor the reception of the survivors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member