NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be following the railway and power line, here is what they look like, were built a long time ago, 1930's.

Attachments

• AdirondackTimetableMap.jpg
    AdirondackTimetableMap.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Principal-Adirondack-Railroads-as-of-1920.jpg
    Principal-Adirondack-Railroads-as-of-1920.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 37
And...didn't Tillie make a phone call to Matt's daughter on his behalf? Something about the paintings???

I just saw on Greta - the pic of Hilary Clinton had "Sweat & Matt" written in the bottom right corner. So that solves that. :peace:

They might be following the railway and power line, here is what they look like, were built a long time ago, 1930's.

Cool - those are historical maps, aren't they? Looks like they are handwritten.

Sweat is the painter according to former Clinton inmate Erik ???? I believe it was on AC that he stated that Sweat would do the painting and Matt would then use them for barter or whatever.

but Richard Matt signed them

I'm confused lol

Yes the old railway line picks up right off the power plant in Dannemora and goes straight through all the places they are searching.

Cool - those are historical maps, aren't they? Looks like they are handwritten.

I just saw on Greta - the pic of Hilary Clinton had "Sweat & Matt" written in the bottom right corner. So that solves that. :peace:

interesting

but the Oprah one was signed only by Richard I think?

OK, so Tillie had 2 paintings, Palmer had a stash, and this former inmate Mulligan, who's been out since 2011, had 10 large pieces of artwork. How was all this large stuff getting out of the prison?

And why does Mulligan have so many of the drawings/paintings? Was he helping to sell them? Or just a whole lot of gifts from an old friend?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Oprah-Winfrey-sent-former-inmate-outside.html

interesting

but the Oprah one was signed only by Richard I think?

I'm getting confused with all this signature stuff. Didn't a previous post say that the note to Oprah on her painting looked like Sweats writing??

OK, so Tillie had 2 paintings, Palmer had a stash, and this former inmate Mulligan, who's been out since 2011, had 10 large pieces of artwork. How was all this large stuff getting out of the prison?

And why does Mulligan have so many of the drawings/paintings? Was he helping to sell them? Or just a whole lot of gifts from an old friend?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Oprah-Winfrey-sent-former-inmate-outside.html

Mailed? Aren't they allowed to
mail things?

I'm getting confused with all this signature stuff. Didn't a previous post say that the note to Oprah on her painting looked like Sweats writing??

yes if you look at the writing it does but the signature says Richard

that's why I was confused too

I hope someone can clear up this painting thing. I wondered why that guy had 10 of the paintings, but now I get it considering one sold on E-Bay for $2,000. He must take a cut and sell them on E-Bay. I think I will go look right now. LOL

As to note this area is where I reside. The railroad has been closed for many years but is used for trails for atv, snowmobiles etc. My father in law is the President of The Wilder Farm. Last year they had just added on and had a school house built on the property. Back to the searching part for these 2 inmates, there are 3 prisons in our area also. One which is maximum. I was never afraid to live in the area with these prisons but however after this I have to say I am. I will try to post some pics if I am allowed too. The Police presence is unbelievable

my heart lurched when I saw that graffiti

I think it was him

holy !@#$

To me, regardless of handwriting similarities/differences the hat is all wrong. On the pavement it looks like a triangle atop a completed circle, whereas in the sticky note it looks like a triangle actually covering the top part of the circle.

New "note" -
That one doesn't even have a hat.
Idk.. I just feel like if he drew the hat a particular way on the sticky note then he's going to draw the hat pretty much the same on everything else. JMO

Maybe someone has brought this up, already. If the escapees have access to friends by phone, who are updating them on the search, according to newspapers/internet, where would be a good place to find out the latest news? Websleuths?

Ahh yes. What I have been waiting for. I knew GP was making money somehow. Money makes the world go round. Selling paintings on their behalf. Pretty crafty. IMO
Prediction: Matt and Sweat will go a few months without being found. Then, in need of money, they'll post some artwork to ebay and get caught.

wow! Thank you

is it just me or does his writing (on the Oprah painting) seem eerily similar to David Sweat's?

Considering it's been leaked here and there lately that Sweat was the real artist and for whatever reason Matt was offing it for him, I think that sounds very likely. But for now that's a big fat RUMOR. Waiting for confirmation from a parent or something. Wish Sweat's mother would comment on it at least, she's already spoken on live tv and to news agencies weeks ago, should be easy to get an answer.

May be difficult to get new info on the case today, given the terrorist attack in France. All the news outlets are devoting their air time to that. Will take a big time break in the case to bring it back into the headlines -- at least today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper