NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Palmer has not been with his wife for about 10 yrs. His relationships with Matt & Sweat began after that. His wife would know nothing about any dirty involvement he has with the cons!

Not unheard of to not divorce wife bc in NYS, she would be entitled to the value of half of the house anyway (more or less).

The major benefits for him to remain married are all financial, issues like taxes (obvi tax break if married), paying her monthly maintenance or in this case, prob alimony (depending upon length of marriage, work history, health situation), paying her health care and sharing that nice fat pension of his.

It's all good for him!

ETA: O, just saw ur post, Abigail!

It is all good for Palmer..I don't care what others think. I think he is a low down jerk. He left his sick wife (I don't care what anyone says, you don't leave your sick spouse no matter what they say IMO). Let's see money wise he gets to write off his home (TAXES) that he lets his sick wife stay in. He gets to claim his HANDICAPPED spouse on HIS taxes as a dependent. Does she get SSI? If so it would be reduced due to his income...so in essence I think she would have a better deal without him. He is the one who is making out the best in this scenerio. I'm sure divorce would give her quite a few benefits more than what she is getting now. I think he also plans on taking over the house once she can no longer stay there for what ever reason. I'm sure there are other perks I've missed that he gets by staying married.
I think the pics were just to sell for extra income at whatever time. We're Sweat and Matt on Death row? Or just lifers? If death row he probably planned on making money on the paintings after they were executed. JMO If not on DR then he obviously just wanted to sell them off a bit at a time for extra income.
I dont see a nice guy. I see a self serving jerk. JMO.

:yuck:

@EditorLois: DNA confirmation from cabin in Town of Malone came from feces sample, Press-Republican told. #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;614473613824159748]https://twitter.com/editorlois/status/614473613824159748[/video]

They must've had an outhouse JMO. ew

:yuck:

@EditorLois: DNA confirmation from cabin in Town of Malone came from feces sample, Press-Republican told. #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;614473613824159748]https://twitter.com/editorlois/status/614473613824159748[/video]

After all that peanut butter. Dude had to poop!

It is all good for Palmer..I don't care what others think. I think he is a low down jerk. He left his sick wife (I don't care what anyone says, you don't leave your sick spouse no matter what they say IMO). Let's see money wise he gets to write off his home (TAXES) that he lets his sick wife stay in. He gets to claim his HANDICAPPED spouse on HIS taxes as a dependent. Does she get SSI? If so it would be reduced due to his income...so in essence I think she would have a better deal without him. He is the one who is making out the best in this scenerio. I'm sure divorce would give her quite a few benefits more than what she is getting now. I think he also plans on taking over the house once she can no longer stay there for what ever reason. I'm sure there are other perks I've missed that he gets by staying married.
I think the pics were just to sell for extra income at whatever time. We're Sweat and Matt on Death row? Or just lifers? If death row he probably planned on making money on the paintings after they were executed. JMO If not on DR then he obviously just wanted to sell them off a bit at a time for extra income.
I dont see a nice guy. I see a self serving jerk. JMO.

No death penalty in NY.
I don't see him as a saint, either.

CNN is going to show this presser live too FWIW. GGE standing by to transcribe...

GGE: TY in advance for transcribing the press'er that will begin is only 11 minutes !!

GROUP: Could somebody here who's tech' savvy make us a map of the known 'timeline' and substantiated 'DNA' 'hits', etc., (topographical map, preferably. TYIA ... We know we have: 1.) Popping up from the sewer. 2.) Dumpster diving at the local Subway - next door to Palmer's 800 foot lovenest which had been loaded with Matt's 'art', that is, until Palmer started BURYING IT IN THE WOODS AND THEN BURNING IT IN HIS GF's YARD omg !!!!!!!! 3.) DNA of one? both? cabin in Oaks Head, sock, prison undies (are those like Mormon underwear?)-what date? - that cabin owned by PRISON CORRECTIONS OFFICERS (sure has me thinkin' Matt & Sweat are clearly being helped by other prison corrections workers, still to be identified and arrested IMO...), 4.) Now, Matt DNA known to be Matt's found 'Tuesday' -what date? - in Malone cabin and obviously known to be Tuesday cuz' owner musta' been there through day end of Monday, then left, returns and finds tampering on Wedn. morning....

I also gotta say, with this being Day 22 (correct?), this new info' is a total Game Changer for me: I feel it's confirmed now that Tillie ditched Matt & Sweat at the sewer cover meeting site, and there never was any sort of 'Plan B' - all trust placed on getting's Tillie's car (and leaving Tillie behind 'holding the bag' LOL....). MATT AND SWEAT ARE NEARBY AND THEY WILL BE CAUGHT IMO !!

Also: IMO, Palmer is also responsible for the prison escape, and was 'in on it' - - Matt escaping made all the 'art' Palmer got in bribes so very, very, very much more valuable when he (in his head...) finally got to put it all up for sale on eb@y, once Palmer paid an well experienced attorney for a formal legal opinion as to date when all possible statutes of limitations would expire (often, murder, child rapes/abuse, are subject to NO statute of limitations, or 'tolling' of the Statutes of Limitations for various reasons - - not so as to prison guard Palmer taking his bribes of all that 'art'.

CNN is going to show this presser live too FWIW. GGE standing by to transcribe...

Cool.

I'll probably upload a video of the presser.

Looks like it's started, but nothing on CNN.

YB8VqjG.jpg

They will probably let the US force in to help cover more ground as that area is vast. Only problem is hand guns for civilians are mostly illegal. Hunting rifles are not.

Hand guns are not illegal. One must apply to purchase one. After you are approved it's the storage and transporting that is very strict. Basically one can travel with it to a gun range after filling out paper work letting LE know when you are transporting and route, time etc. No loaded gun stored even in a lock box at home. Gun and ammo stored seperate under lock and key. So in essence by the time I got to my hand gun, loaded it I would be dead LOL Not that I do own one. Really with these laws what would be the point LOL

I'm about to transcribe the 1pm Press conference as shown on TWCNews - all typos will be fixed later, I will type and post as quickly as I can in order to get the info out there for now at least.
----
This is day 21 (says anchor as we wait)...

wtf they're already taking questions.

Guess says we don't know anything in particular but we think they're primarily moving at night. we are certainly up on everything going on during the day but we are equally (something) at night.

eh he's not saying anything.

Was there actually a statement before time warner cable cut in?

Jennifer Lewke ‏@CBS6Jennifer 7m7 minutes ago
Police believe suspects may be moving at night @CBS6Albany #prisonbreakNY

Jennifer Lewke ‏@CBS6Jennifer 8m8 minutes ago
Suspects have taken some items with them from cabins and have left some items behind which is helping in search @CBS6Albany #PrisonBreakNY

Is there a link please to watch the press'er live on my computer (NO 'tim@ warn@r links - they're always tricks....) tyia ! (btw.... that officer in the hat looks Pope Francis imo...)

John Hickey ‏@WPTZ_John 9m9 minutes ago
The tone of Major Guess is VERY different than other press conferences. #PrisonBreakNY

It says on the CNN breaking news ticker that NY escapees may be headed to canada.

sorry that TWCNews dropped the ball. I won't be counting on them for news anymore.

"we have no reason to believe they're in canada yet though our canadian colleagues are standing in a picket line to assure they do not cross the border" - Guess

Watertown DailyTimes ‏@WDTnews 7m7 minutes ago
At briefing, NYSP says to presume escaped killers armed and dangerous, says north country residents extremely cooperative #PrisonBreakNY

OK...I am just jumping in here, passing 3 pages...

But really? "Breaking News"????

They might be headed to Canada! OMG OMG OMG!

Like this is some groundbreaking revelation??? Sheesh!

"They have some basic supplies that you might find in a hunting cabin, they have taken some items with them that may assist them, they've left some behind that we have in our lab."

"We have an additional camp and another field site that we're prosecuting as a target" (no idea what that means)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95