NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the scanner and the tone of the search today seems different, or is it just me? Not much urgency, just getting down to business. I wonder if they know he's unarmed or what his condition is.

Rainin so hard here the satellite TV in't working............anyone on CNN? any news at all

CNN anchor - "how can they come out and say they have guy number two surrounded when they've already said they have no evidence guy number two was even WITH guy number one?"

anxious o see if there are other arrests today..............anything found with M to show who helped escape

I alwys thought Adirondack places were like this, not the hovel that the CO's have.

http://marikirwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ADK-home.jpg

There are precious few like that up here. Most are like tiny homes in size. The point of a hunting camp is only to not have to pitch a tent each time, so you build something more permanent. But that's about it. That's why they generally have outhouses and no electricity, etc.

Sure some are like summer homes but barely any IMO and IME from going there all these years. They'd say if it was a summer home as opposed to a cabin as opposed to a camp IMO. Very different types of structures.

CNN - "No evidence he's here and no evidence he's left".

Still wondering if Matt shot Sweat a while ago. Sweat could be dead from a gunshot or died of dehydration. JMO

CNN:
Sweat is a narcissist. Sociopath. All about him. No incentive for him to surrender. He is serving life.

Last night they claimed to be using infrared in helicopters...................is he inside another cabin?
why couldn't they pick up his body heat?
they said they had him surrounded in a 3 mile area..................
this is so confusing, false reporting etc,
the 'cough'................
he didn't do suicide by gun or they would hear a shot???

There are precious few like that up here. Most are like tiny homes in size. The point of a hunting camp is only to not have to pitch a tent each time, so you build something more permanent. But that's about it. That's why they generally have outhouses and no electricity, etc.

Sure some are like summer homes but barely any IMO and IME from going there all these years. They'd say if it was a summer home as opposed to a cabin as opposed to a camp IMO. Very different types of structures.

There are zillions of cabins,hunting shacks, and lake palaces where I live. I am surprised at that shack they showed. It is in total disrepair . Our ice houses are fabulous compared to that place.

Per LE/ticker on CNN: this is hardest perimeter since search started.

Per me: not to mention searchers are exhausted. Wet. Cold. Drained.

There are zillions of cabins,hunting shacks, and lake palaces where I live. I am surprised at that shack they showed. It is in total disrepair . Our ice houses are fabulous compared to that place.

I just mean that if you search online for adirondack vacation rentals they'e nice. Adirondack summer homes - they're nice. Adirondack HUNTING CAMPS specifically - they're largely places to lay down and sleep without getting rained on or bothered by bugs. (especially if you refine by North Country Adirondack hunting camps)

JMO only.

Has it been confirmed that the shots fired at the camper were not from Matt's gun? I thought I read that the gun he had had not been fired at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni