NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

IF this is true & they think that the gun was picked up in that first cabin withe the DNA on both, the trail cam picked up both together...after they left that cabin? And Sweat was holding the shotgun. Matt ended up way down towards Malone with that shotgun. Nothing on Sweat since (that we know of). Still think Matt killed Sweat because he was a liability. Bad back problems & may have gotten injured (bloody sock). Matt was making a run for it trying to cross that border.

Matt had the shotgun - it says the former, not the latter. It has also been widely reported as such.

Interesting possibilities. Wouldn't be surprised if M did kill S. Been saying that awhile though.. seems in character IMO.

"Around the same time, a hunter handed police a photograph caught by a trail camera: Matt and Sweat in the woods, the former with a shotgun in hand, "

Matt had the shotgun, according to the quote.

It could be that Sweat was a liability and was killed by Matt. That may be why Matt got himself into trouble with bad food and the area he moved toward. I do think that Sweat had a great skill set in plotting and mapping.

I only hope that we will find out someday rather than being left with major questions by never hearing from either of them, possibly because Sweat is never found.

I'm curious to know what they found in Matts possession? A cell phone "possibly" with
contacts leading back to Clinton?

Maybe he is sitting in a cabin, dirty, hungry and hoping they hurry up and rescue him. lol

Who has live reports today? I hadn't seen any yet on CNN or TWCNews as of a few minutes ago. But then again I had the tv muted because they were complaining about confederate flags being banned from NASCAR.

Local radio station, WWJ (CBS) Detroit, has had updates on the hour and half-hour. Nothing that hasn't been reported elsewhere - LE belief that Sweat is contained within a 22 square mile perimeter. Weather was nice for the past few days but is raining hard, cold, and windy today.

Media talking heads and some folks here were of the opinion that the escapees had fled to Canada or Mexico and were long-gone from the local area. LE has proven otherwise with Matt's death. Perhaps they know more than they're releasing to the media and are fairly certain that Sweat is still in the area. :moo:

Media should tell the people that after 3 weeks, S will have a beard (shaggy) and his hair will be 1 inch long now, dirty.
True, unless he shaved his head and beard with a razor found at one of the cabins.

Sweat is a cop killer. So to police he is the more dangerous one.

I don't know if they feel he is more dangerous than Matt but I think certainly it's a personal thing regarding Sweat and if they were only able to kill one of them it would be Sweat that they would rather see dead...and they will hunt him until the end of time.

I always thought it would be in Matt's interest to separate from Sweat for that reason.

"Around the same time, a hunter handed police a photograph caught by a trail camera: Matt and Sweat in the woods, the former with a shotgun in hand, "

Matt had the shotgun, according to the quote.

It could be that Sweat was a liability and was killed by Matt. That may be why Matt got himself into trouble with bad food and the area he moved toward. I do think that Sweat had a great skill set in plotting and mapping.

I only hope that we will find out someday rather than being left with major questions by never hearing from either of them, possibly because Sweat is never found.

Maybe they took turns carrying the shot gun.

Yeah. For every article like that we can find one that says only Matt was on it JMO.

Thank you for trying, I just am personally skeptical until I see it. They need to put out or hush up JMO.

IMO the speculation that only Matt was shown is because of this:
However, New York State Police Superintendent Joseph D'Amico said in an evening news conference that the last positive sighting of Sweat was "at the time of his escape," indicating that perhaps only Matt was photographed by the trail camera. The Washington Post reported that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said, "We don’t have anything to confirm where Mr. Sweat is at this time.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/26/escaped-murderer-richard-matt-shot-by-police.html

No one official has mentioned word one about the trail cam evidence at all, let alone that only Matt can be seen. That came from a "source." And the source said both Matt and Sweat were photographed. I think there is a lot more evidence that Major Guess, D'Amico, etc. know about that hasn't been shared publicly. Guess was very confident at that press conference the other day, and was definitely keeping a lot close to the chest. JMO

I do understand why LE continues to search for Sweat. They cant spend all of this time, effort, and money and just stand down now and go home.

They cant and wont have the attitude of 'this is costing too much time and too much money so we are going to just let the cop killer roam free.'

I think both of these murderers are equally dangerous. One is dead but the other is still on the loose. If he can kill a cop he is capable of killing anyone including innocent others he may come upon. He has nothing to lose now. Nothing.

IMO

Totally in agreement with you on this Oceans...and I don't think Sweat has any intention of being taken in alive .

Keshia Clukey retweeted
R.J. James ‏@Rjamesnc 3m3 minutes ago

@KClukey_TU Questions w/ Clinton break & how NYS prison systems work listen Hacks With Loose Screws podcast. Great listen

Is there a link for this podcast by any chance?

I don't know if they feel he is more dangerous than Matt but I think certainly it's a personal thing regarding Sweat and if they were only able to kill one of them it would be Sweat that they would rather see dead...and they will hunt him until the end of time.

I always thought it would be in Matt's interest to separate from Sweat for that reason.

Actually that is a very good point. LE to me also seem far more likely to shoot to kill and ask questions later when dealing with Sweat.
I know everyone blames the government cut backs etc but I still believe that NONE of this was possible without help from insiders like Tilley. Otherwise, even with cutbacks etc it was not a possibility, yea they helped in the long run but did not cause this escape. This is another reason I would love to see Sweat apprehended alive... We need his information on who all helped, cause I think there is more to this story than meets the eye, and if he is dead/killed we will only hear what is convenient etc for Tilley and Palmer.

I'm just reading the quote again about the trail camera, and shifting focus to something else:

"Last week, police found DNA matching one of the convicts in a burglarized cabin in nearby Mountain View, only a few dozen miles from the prison town of Dannemora.

Around the same time, a hunter handed police a photograph caught by a trail camera: Matt and Sweat in the woods, the former with a shotgun in hand, "

So. This is VERY TELLING INDEED IMO.

The trail camera photo was snapped in Owl's Head/Mountain View near the first cabin where the DNA of both was found, at the time they were known to be there via the DNA and sighting.

That does NOT MEAN SWEAT EVER WENT TOWARDS MALONE.

All that does is confirm they were together at the FIRST CABIN which DNA already told us.

This doesn't tell us diddlysquat.

IMO.

No, it was taken in Whippleville:
A trail camera outside of nearby Whippleville took a photo of the two men this week, law-enforcement sources tell The Daily Beast.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/26/escaped-murderer-richard-matt-shot-by-police.html

JMOO M & S were equal on being psychopaths..........equally mean......after 3 weeks of hunger, tired, sick and miserable................I can see fighting and hot tempers and maybe M did hurt S. If S was dead by M, his body would be near IMO, M couldn't dig a hole.
Life in prison was easy for them, they had the arts, prestige, sex, donuts, no callusses, no cuts, 3 meals a day and a bed to sleep in.............
Karma is paying S back.....he may die in his own hidden hole........
Karma got M

OK. IF the "two pair of boots stolen" is accurate. and IF the trail photo showed Matt and another person,then they were together alive AFTER Owls Head. If the boots story is not accurate Sweat could be dead somewhere north of Whippleville....or went his own way around that time. SHEESH JMO

If Sweat is in the same shape as Matt he may not even be found alive. It seems Matt ate something spoiled, thus the illness, soiled underwear etc. Adding alcohol to that just made things worse.

Even if Sweat passed on the booze, if they were together they probably shared any food or water they found. So any food poisoning Matt had, Sweat likely has too. Battling dehydration and diarrhea while on the run can't be easy.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Actually that is a very good point. LE to me also seem far more likely to shoot to kill and ask questions later when dealing with Sweat.
I know everyone blames the government cut backs etc but I still believe that NONE of this was possible without help from insiders like Tilley. Otherwise, even with cutbacks etc it was not a possibility, yea they helped in the long run but did not cause this escape. This is another reason I would love to see Sweat apprehended alive... We need his information on who all helped, cause I think there is more to this story than meets the eye, and if he is dead/killed we will only hear what is convenient etc for Tilley and Palmer.

Agreed....we need to hear how deep this whole thing really goes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics