NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning friends :seeya: deja vu all over again lol ............

dropping off a few tweets......

Keshia Clukey retweeted
The Buffalo News ‏@TheBuffaloNews 14h14 hours ago

Richard Matt was in rough physical shape when officers came upon him.
http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...d-sweat-continues-to-elude-searchers-20150627 …

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Mary Pat Hyland ‏@cailinAolain 2h2 hours ago

#PrisonBreakNY Key points from @guardian: 2 sets of footprints near Matt's body. Sweat was on trail video w. Matt. That grape gin was OLD.

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Hannah McDonald ‏@HannahWPTZ 1h1 hour ago

Had satellite issues this AM on @WPTZ, but did go live. Out of 23 day manhunt, rained 16 days #PrisonBreakNY

:seeya: Queenie

Well when you chit your pants, probable liquor poisoning, get shot I would call that a deadly condition, but I'm not a dr. nor a chemist.

Does upstate NY normally get that much rain? I live in SE Mi., I feel like we jumped from Spring to Fall.JMO

If Sweat is in the same shape as Matt he may not even be found alive. It seems Matt ate something spoiled, thus the illness, soiled underwear etc. Adding alcohol to that just made things worse.

Even if Sweat passed on the booze, if they were together they probably shared any food or water they found. So any food poisoning Matt had, Sweat likely has too. Battling dehydration and diarrhea while on the run can't be easy.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

No kidding, battling those things at home in AC, with a nice bed and fresh liquids is tough can't imaging dealing with it out in the woods with no comforts..

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum was supposedly taken also, and binoculars. JMO Sweat must have the binoculars if they didn't find them on Matt.

If Sweat is in the same shape as Matt he may not even be found alive. It seems Matt ate something spoiled, thus the illness, soiled underwear etc. Adding alcohol to that just made things worse.

Even if Sweat passed on the booze, if they were together they probably shared any food or water they found. So any food poisoning Matt had, Sweat likely has too. Battling dehydration and diarrhea while on the run can't be easy.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Is there a link that states Matt was sick? I am the one that HYPOTHESIZED that they would probably get a waterborne illness. I have not read every comment here so I don't know if it has been confirmed?

It makes total sense to me that they were sick from water or food.

Is there a link that states Matt was sick? I am the one that HYPOTHESIZED that they would probably get a waterborne illness. I have not read every comment here so I don't know if it has been confirmed?

It makes total sense to me that they were sick from water or food.

"The underwear also told investigators that Matt was ill, possibly from having consumed spoiled food or bad water."

http://www.buffalonews.com/feed/mat...d-sweat-continues-to-elude-searchers-20150627

thought of you as soon as i saw it.

@Emily_TWCNews: Unusually cold wx for June in #FranklinCounty -law enforcement keeping warm along search perimeter #PrisonBreakNY http://t.co/1XT9SebUhF
[video=twitter;615156505709531137]https://twitter.com/emily_twcnews/status/615156505709531137[/video]

Now that the Sunday news shows are almost over...I'm hoping for a live update at noon. Of course, there's new competition for news coverage with the SpaceX rocket exploding but certainly, there will be an update on one of the cable outlets at the top of the hour.

When was that "cuffed within 48 hours" statement made? How much time do we have left? Huh? Huh? Are we THERE yet? JMO

Proof! I am keeping this info FOREVER because basically in all facets of life, I have been wrong! And I am wrong in front of many people.

For instance, I told my daughter she can't just sit at home and think a job is going to come to her ( this was while she was in high school. Ring ring. The neighbor calls offering her a summer job.

Then when she is in college, I tell her she should look for a job that will enhance her resume instead of working at a pizza place. She meets her wonderful husnad there who is also working there.

I can go on and on.

I am right once!

@Brian_TWCNews: #Malone Amvets setting up for today's 'Thank You' dinner for Law Enforcement. #PrisonBreakNY #Community #Volunteers http://t.co/FyLYToQk1E
[video=twitter;615182795745402880]https://twitter.com/brian_twcnews/status/615182795745402880[/video]

No kidding, battling those things at home in AC, with a nice bed and fresh liquids is tough can't imaging dealing with it out in the woods with no comforts..

Yep...that has to be miserable, along with the stress of knowing you are being hunted down . Guess they shoulda stayed in their nice comfy cells...

Love this.

@Brian_TWCNews: Here's some of the cards and notes NYSP have received while here in the Titus Lake #Malone area. #PrisonBreakNY http://t.co/FtvvbF7Oyj
[video=twitter;615184860387405824]https://twitter.com/brian_twcnews/status/615184860387405824[/video]

I could not open that WSJ article that was linked because I don't have a subscription. Anyone have one? That was the article which contained info about the 2 pair of boots, rum and binoculars, as paraphrased by the poster. If anyone can open it, please let us know. TY JMO The link is at post#676

Fox News had a very short segment on the search...showing LE walking in groups, holding weapons. They are going door-to-door, searching out-buildings for any sign of a break in and asking residents if they want any structures searched.

CNN is re-airing "State of the Union".

It's clear the media are moving on to other news stories and we probably won't see the same intense level of coverage until something dramatic happens.

I could not open that WSJ article that was linked because I don't have a subscription. Anyone have one? That was the article which contained info about the 2 pair of boots, rum and binoculars, as paraphrased by the poster. If anyone can open it, please let us know. TY JMO The link is at post#676

Usually with the WSJ if you Google the first few words in the opening sentence it will come up.
How nice are the people of Malone, very nice gesture!

While it is true that it wouldn't have been possibly without Tilly's help...
It is also true that even WITH Tilly's help it easily could have been prevented more than once.

1. During the investigation into Tilly if they had just moved the inmates as they should have. (Why didn't they? Money maybe?)
2. When they should have locked the prison down just before the escape but didn't because of budget cuts.

I think those are the reasons budget cuts are being blamed. :twocents:

Actually that is a very good point. LE to me also seem far more likely to shoot to kill and ask questions later when dealing with Sweat.
I know everyone blames the government cut backs etc but I still believe that NONE of this was possible without help from insiders like Tilley. Otherwise, even with cutbacks etc it was not a possibility, yea they helped in the long run but did not cause this escape. This is another reason I would love to see Sweat apprehended alive... We need his information on who all helped, cause I think there is more to this story than meets the eye, and if he is dead/killed we will only hear what is convenient etc for Tilley and Palmer.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum was supposedly taken also, and binoculars. JMO Sweat must have the binoculars if they didn't find them on Matt.

And maybe the binocs weren't with Matt when he was killed, another reason to believe that he and Sweat were together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62