NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that we know have not helped the hunt thus far:

Bloodhounds, Thermal seeking Helicopters, GPS tracking, Any kind of scent tracking, Tactical Squads, night vision weapons, Attack dogs, Hunting in bad weather. A thousand armed LE.

Tactics that have worked,
Dumb drunk prisoner moves, smart public awareness.

Tilie's husband reported that she never went any place without him (thus, slipping him pills) this doesn't make since... wasn't she planing on running off with her two lovers (gross)
And she swore on her children that she'd never slept with either, but to escape with M & S would mean she'd never see her children again! all lies

Tilie's husband reported that she never went any place without him (thus, slipping him pills) this doesn't make since... wasn't she planing on running off with her two lovers (gross)
And she swore on her children that she'd never slept with either, but to escape with M & S would mean she'd never see her children again! all lies

and didn't hubby work opposite shift than her? also rumor mills run high yet Lyle never knew his wife was hanky panking around with 2 killers?
I really do not buy their stories.............and then palmer and his gal pal.........well.......

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Its still raining on and off and colder, 50s. Wishing I brought a flannel shirt. I hope the officers are getting a warm meal #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 4 favorites

In other news a truck carrying 3000 pounds of hair brushes slammed into another truck carrying 4000 gallons of shampoo, Police are still combing the area today.

Sweat's DNA found near where Matt was shot http://www.buffalonews.com/

Now THIS is useful news! Finally.

The Buffalo News
Sweat’s DNA found in area where police shot Matt - The Buffalo News

Prison escapee David Sweat’s DNA was found in the general area where his accomplice, Richard Matt, was gunned down Friday afternoon by a tactical team in Malone, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

The new evidence is the first indication that Matt and Sweat had stuck together until at least a few hours before Matt was shot.

Last weekend, authorities found DNA from both men at a burglarized hunting camp in Owls Head. Matt’s DNA turned up at another burglarized cabin in the area Wednesday, but they had no evidence – either forensic or sightings – at all of Sweat.

Speculation had grown that Matt and Sweat had perhaps parted ways days ago. But the new evidence tells law enforcement that Sweat is likely still nearby.

You've been so hard at work SleuthyLou and I don't see GGE on here yet, so today's the day!

You've been so hard at work SleuthyLou and I don't see GGE on here yet, so today's the day!

It's a nice, lazy Sunday to work online and transcribe the scanner when I can understand any of it! Here's hoping today's the day. I joined WS for the DC arson crime and have been sucked in ever since.

Now THIS is useful news! Finally.

The Buffalo News
Sweat’s DNA found in area where police shot Matt - The Buffalo News

Prison escapee David Sweat’s DNA was found in the general area where his accomplice, Richard Matt, was gunned down Friday afternoon by a tactical team in Malone, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

The new evidence is the first indication that Matt and Sweat had stuck together until at least a few hours before Matt was shot.

Last weekend, authorities found DNA from both men at a burglarized hunting camp in Owls Head. Matt’s DNA turned up at another burglarized cabin in the area Wednesday, but they had no evidence – either forensic or sightings – at all of Sweat.

Speculation had grown that Matt and Sweat had perhaps parted ways days ago. But the new evidence tells law enforcement that Sweat is likely still nearby.

I'll bet it was the cabin with the liquor and boots missing. The break in was that day, and the cabin was close enough that the owner said he heard the gunshots when Matt was killed.

Sweat is surrounded. It'll all be over soon.

Vanessa Misciagna ‏@VanessaWPTZ 22s22 seconds ago

BREAKING: Matt died from gunshot wound to the head #PrisonBreakNY

Vanessa Misciagna ‏@VanessaWPTZ now4 seconds ago

In release, @nyspolice say the cause of death was "severe skull fractures and brain injuries due to gunshot wounds to the head"

Sweat's DNA found near where Matt was shot http://www.buffalonews.com/

I am guessing it is bodily fluids.

I don't know how many peopke here have had food poisoning or waterbirne illness,

Food poisoning comes out in vomit as well. You can recover in a couple of days from that.

Water borne illness-- not sure if you need medication for that.

I am cery pleased thinking of how Matt was probably a solid body of bug bites with the misery of being covered in poop and vomit.

Just think! HAVING TO GO RIGHT NOW and having that special enhancement attacked by hungry insects. Love it!

28 June 2015
UPDATE: Autopsy results released for Richard Matt

NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Major Charles E. Guess
Troop B Commander

PRESS RELEASE

On June 27, 2015, an autopsy was conducted on the remains of Richard Matt at Albany Medical Center.

Dr. Michael Sikirica determined the cause of death to be severe skull fractures and brain injuries due to gunshot wounds to the head.

An examination of the body revealed bug bites on the lower extremities, blisters, and minor abrasions consistent with living in the woods for three weeks.

A preliminary investigation revealed a U.S. Customs and Border Protection Tactical Unit member discharged several rounds from a semi-automatic weapon striking Matt in the head three times.

Toxicology results are pending.

https://www.nyspnews.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=46384&

i can't believe my hive is out on the boat on the lake skiing and i have my head stuck in this thread

i have lost my ever lovin' mind :facepalm:

at least some tweets worth posting made it seem i'm not COMPLETELY crazy..........:skip:

so some DNA verification that sweat is close by............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member