NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CIhgWGWW8AA2JgO.jpg

Zach Hirsch ‏@zdhirsch 3m3 minutes ago

At last night's pc. None of the other briefings drew such a big crowd. People eager for good news. #prisonbreakNY

Going to be checking in now and then today..........

Hope they get him TODAY !!!!! Everyone in that area (le and civilians) -- STAY SAFE !!!!

CIhgWGWW8AA2JgO.jpg

Zach Hirsch ‏@zdhirsch 3m3 minutes ago

At last night's pc. None of the other briefings drew such a big crowd. People eager for good news. #prisonbreakNY

Maybe free doughnuts?

CNN broadcast just said the dogs haven't picked up Sweat's scent. That makes me think he is no where around that area.

or.......................if he is he might be quite still.........................as in dead

the shot that hit the camper might in reaality be the boys playing with guns and trying to kill each other.

There is really no reason to aim , when your on the lam, at some camper - unless were back to TT - tipsy thinking!

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 1m1 minute ago

I'm attempting to drive the perimeter. Looks like Studley Hill Road is the most active spot and the search is near Lake Titus #prisonbreakny

Seeing this all in summary inspired another thought:

In all of these confirmed stories...it's always Matt that we know for sure was at all these various locations. Sweat's DNA was also found in the first cabin but noone has seen hide or hair of him. Where is he? The reports of Sweat being on the run yesterday came from all news sources. Was it ever stated at yesterday's presser after Matt was killed that Sweat was running? Where did that report come from? (And remember...at one point, there was an errant report that a shootout was in progress but that was quickly rebuffed).

So...what about the bloody sock that was found in the Owl's Head cabin last weekend? Was that residual blood because Matt had done something to Sweat (possibly murder)? Might explain why we haven't seen anything of Sweat in a while. But that couldn't be because a trail camera caught both fugitives on, what, Wednesday of this past week? Just thinking while I type.

Where is David Sweat?

what is the consesus regarding the trail camera- I have seen both that only Matt was on it and then other reports of both what do you all recall regarding this angle of the drama

Does anyone ever leave field cars / camp vehicles at their camps? You don't need it to have valid plates and stuff if you're driving it on your own vast acreage... wondering if someone might have their old but running clunker at a camp and whether Sweat might be able to tinker with one, maybe steal a plate from a car someplace if it doesn't have one, and take off.

I remain fond of the railroad track angle - anyone off hand know as it relates to locations invovled in the past 24 hours and RR tracks. Sweat would , i would think, (foot) really prefer to be on a cattle car than hopping along

Matt was the one coughing and they did find him. (Right? Yes, I checked. lol) ) :seeya: Also, while I wasn't in this thread I was following along in the Scanner thread. I had my appointment today so I couldn't be reading the entire thread. The Scanner thread was just enough that we were able to stay up to date on my phone while I was gone. Now I've caught up with this thread too. I am relieved that at least one of them was caught before this kid was born! Now let's get the other one... we are on a time crunch here! #Anydaynow :baby:
That would explain a lot lol now I'm not so flabbergasted about that.

If he was dead, would scavenger birds be flying around or is the forest too dense?

If a body was in a place he could be seen by scavenger birds then it would indicate a carcass was nearby, but it could be any carcass human or animal. I've located snakes in trees by birds warning other birds in an area.

I have a question for the local Sleuthers.

Do bears attack unprovoked?

Typically how far away do bears drag their prey?

Are there any vultures in upper NY?

TIA

The New York Times retweeted
New York Times Arts ‏@nytimesarts 1h1 hour ago

The escaped murderer killed by police Friday traded paintings like this for special treatment http://nyti.ms/1JddzC5
CIhVgYWWcAAcJi2.jpg

i posted all the artwork before.........so after anderson cooper interviewed the ex-inmate the other night that worked in the tailor shop with both of the escapees and tillie, he stated sweat is actually the artist, well, what do we think? who's the actual artist.....matt or sweat?

I have a question for the local Sleuthers.

Do bears attack unprovoked?

Typically how far away do bears drag their prey?

Are there any vultures in upper NY?

TIA

Not when unprovoked unless they think you're threatening their cub, probably not THAT terribly far but I don't know, yes.

source - we live in a bear area downstate, and we vacation in the adirondacks. They like garbage, coolers of food, birdseed, anything easy is first choice but they're extremely smart and learn fast and have been known to learn to open coolers and undo supposed bear safes and stuff, I haven't actually seen one with prey before though.

Darnit Jean Casarez, read the pressconnects link to the Tarsia Files!! (sorry. Everyone gets the details wrong.)

The New York Times retweeted New York Times Arts ‏@nytimesarts 1h1 hour ago The escaped murderer killed by police Friday traded paintings like this for special treatment http://nyti.ms/1JddzC5
CIhVgYWWcAAcJi2.jpg
i posted all the artwork before.........so after anderson cooper interviewed the ex-inmate the other night that worked in the tailor shop with both of the escapees and tillie, he stated sweat is actually the artist, well, what do we think? who's the actual artist.....matt or sweat?
Matt is the artist, family still had paintings he did. Pictures and links were posted in the #3 or #4 thread I think.

Matt is the artist, family still had paintings he did. Pictures and links were posted in the #3 or #4 thread I think.
i know, i posted them lol.........but then anderson cooper had these ex inmates on that all said sweat was the artist really so i wasn't sure......i haven't seen where family had any proof, just inmates......and they have said both.......that person that had the paintings i posted before was an ex inmate also.......

anyway......just wondering.........

i know, i posted them lol.........but then anderson cooper had these ex inmates on that all said sweat was the artist really so i wasn't sure......i haven't seen where family had any proof, just inmates......and they have said both.......that person that had the paintings i posted before was an ex inmate also....... anyway......just wondering.........
Lol sorry, I didn't know you posted them. Someone at some point posted a link or maybe I read it on my own, about Matt's family having paintings, pics of those, and a few quotes from them about him and his painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member