OCSO Blasts Anthonys for New 'Sighting' Pic / All Sighting Information #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG! These are not "Good Samaritans" doing this! They are publicity seekers or wannabe PIs! A "Good Samaritan" person dials 911 then watches until police arrives~ PERIOD!

If I were the parent of any child whose picture was released for public scrutiny by the Anthonys, I'd be livid.

The child in the pic, clearly WAS NOT Caylee. I'd sue if I was the parents of the child whose picture was blasted across the US.:mad:

OMG! These are not "Good Samaritans" doing this! They are publicity seekers or wannabe PIs! A "Good Samaritan" person dials 911 then watches until police arrives~ PERIOD!

Yes, but I have been referring to the PRECEDENT being set by this case. How many times must i say that? Not to mention, I don't know what the response time is like where you are, but here, our average police response for anything is about 2 hours. Not exaggerating.

I think fear of arrest due to reporting a false sighting and sending in fake tips should be added to the list of reasons to stay out of it, imo!!!! GRRRRR! :furious: Being sued should just be icing on the cake especially when you plaster innocent faces all over the media to further a defense of a perp sitting in jail for Murder one!!

I am so sick and tired of these people trying to insert themselves into this case by reporting innocent children being seen out enjoying themselves with their parents when LE and almost everyone else is confident that Caylee is indeed dead. There IS proof. The perp is sitting in jail because of that proof.

Cindy keeps throwing up cases where there are live children found like Elizabeth. Caylee was dead in the trunk of the car and she smelled it first hand admittedly. Ridiculous for her to keep bringing up cases where there was always a possibility of finding a live child because it cannot happen in this one!!!

Spot on! Cindy could learn a few lessons from the Smarts, Klausses and Holloways. It's no longer called denial but pure stupidity. Fingering everyone but her daughter is ensuring death row for that loser shes calls her daughter!

Huh? Nothing personal Not My Kids, but I believe OSCO has done everything under the sun to get the A's to face reality. I'm sure they HAVE addressed this issue in private. If LE arrested the A's for obstruction then a bunch more people would be howling. Poor poor CA and GA. GMAB. LE has done it's best to keep opinions out of the public, it's the A's that continue to blather at the drop of a hat. What other recourse do they have?????? You can't reason with this family.:bang:

I agree. We have seen both OCSO and the FBI address this in private, more than once, with both George and Cindy, in July and August, and in the kindest of ways. It's on the OCSO and FBI interviews. OCSO and the FBI both impressed me deeply with their depth of human feeling and compassion toward George and Cindy each and every time they addressed the As need to pay due diligence to their obligations toward their granddaughter.

In addition to what we've seen on the tapes/heard in the audios, there are references to additional times when both OCSO and the FBI addressed this issue with George, Cindy, and Lee.

OCSO and the FBI have gone way above and beyond the call of duty, in a horribly difficult situation. The time has come where they must put Caylee and other children, missing and not, deceased and alive, above George and Cindy's emotional needs. I support them 100%, and I commend them.

It seems to me that everytime a "sighting" turns out to not be Caylee, it demishes the A's contention that she is out there. Having 10 Caylee look-a-like sightings does not make the possibilty of the real Caylee being out there and alive any greater. In fact, given that so many know of and have reported sightings just means that the whole world is looking for her and no one has found her!

It seems to me that everytime a "sighting" turns out to not be Caylee, it demishes the A's contention that she is out there. Having 10 Caylee look-a-like sightings does not make the possibilty of the real Caylee being out there and alive any greater. In fact, given that so many know of and have reported sightings just means that the whole world is looking for her and no one has found her!

Good point and possibly another reason Nejames went down the road.

:rolleyes:

There are alot of interesting points raised in the posts that I have read here addressing the issue of pictures of a possible missing child siting photo(s) being released. I've either been naive or uninformed but it has always been my understanding that a photo of a child having to do with an ongoing criminal investigation must be released to the media solely by authorization of law enforcement investigating the case, but I guess that isn't the case???

Let's face it, as beautiful as little Caylee is and as special as her grandparents think her to be, her looks are those of a genertic type-three year olds with round faces, big eyes and brown hair. There's one on every other block in America. If the A's want to look for Caylee, they need to march into that jail, tell their daughter to talk to them and tell them truth. They need to stop playing Clue, Riddles and Charades and find out where Caylee was actually left, with whom, or, point blank, if Casey knows of her demise. The nonsense has got to stop. The GP's, like Casey, seem willing to pull in innocents from coast to coast as long as it can keep them from having to admit to and face the truth! That's wrong. That's also pretty close to evil. They will reap their own destruction if they don't stop and get help, but worst they are involving innocent bystanders. That is simply unacceptable. I'm so glad OCSO is making statements to counteract their ridiculous woven fantasy.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The only thing I would add is that they need to tell KC that they will tell EVERY thing they know about her,everything she has ever done wrong, every penny she has ever stolen, no matter how embarassing, no matter how bad it makes her look to the public or to the jury, unless she finally admits the truth. The verifiable truth, not another BS story.

How is taking a picture of a child traumatizing to either the child or the family? I don't get it.

how can you NOT get it? People can't just go around taking pictures of OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN and then publicize them on national telelvision. Why is that hard to understand?

The Anthony's know Caylee is dead. All of them. They are just spouting this nonsense on a daily basis hoping that one or 2 potential jurors will fall for the lies they are telling and won't convict KC of murder once just in case they could be right. They are trying their hardest to sway the jury pool. They won't stop til after the trial.

how can you NOT get it? People can't just go around taking pictures of OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN and then publicize them on national telelvision. Why is that hard to understand?

Ohhhh, I get it alright. They are stalking, basically being pedophiles, and not only using someones picture without consent. I guess these people should say to themselves "what if this picture was of my child"

Read back. you'll see that I agree with every word that you say. I just don't think there should be a criminal or civil penalty for taking a photo of a child that you think may be a crime victim.
NOTE: If person touches said child in any way, attempting to "rescue" them or not, then they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of every applicable law, as that would be crossing every line imaginable.

Take all the pics you want. DO NOT PUBLISH THEM ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

I could almost bet that either the A's, someone in their "group", or the PI took this photo. Why? B/C this photo (which should not be posted IMO) was given to the A's PI. Who in the world would send this photo to a PI? Why not send it to LE? Heck, I'd even say send it to the A's but a PI? If it weren't for reading here I wouldn't even know what PI company was working for them.

Do we know for a fact WHO is physically releasing these pics to the media??

Whoever it is, should rethink this agenda ASAP.

Thank you for this post. It isn't just the Anthony's that are putting the photos in the public. The media itself is also responsible for this, newspapers & etc. Can't blame the Anthony's alone for this.

If OCSO has gone as far to say they believe 100% that Caylee is no longer with us then they MUST have more on Casey thab just those air samples of her trunk. Right? If they aren't going to follow tips or leads of an alive Caylee then there MUST be more to their case. I've read that those air samples can be readily refuted and aren't going to be enough for the prosecution to win this conviction. I'm really hoping that the find at the Greenwood Wetlands is going to seal Casey's fate.

If OCSO has gone as far to say they believe 100% that Caylee is no longer with us then they MUST have more on Casey thab just those air samples of her trunk. Right? If they aren't going to follow tips or leads of an alive Caylee then there MUST be more to their case. I've read that those air samples can be readily refuted and aren't going to be enough for the prosecution to win this conviction. I'm really hoping that the find at the Greenwood Wetlands is going to seal Casey's fate.
They have Caylee's hair with a death band. Now that's worthy of consideration, isn't it?

They have Caylee's hair with a death band. Now that's worthy of consideration, isn't it?

I don't know. I heard some legal analysts discussing it on one of the newscasts. They basically both agreed that the prosecution needs more than just the "science." They relly need the clothing, bones to add to the science aspect. As long as there is no body there can be doubt, at least in the mind of some individuals.

Ohhhh, I get it alright. They are stalking, basically being pedophiles, and not only using someones picture without consent. I guess these people should say to themselves "what if this picture was of my child"

ped·o·phile (pd-fl, pd-) KEY

NOUN:

An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children

AS OPPOSED TO

To practice photography.
To be the subject for photographs: She photographs well.

OTHER FORMS:
photo·grapha·ble (Adjective), pho·togra·pher

I believe the hysteria point may have somethng to it. :rolleyes:

I don't know. I heard some legal analysts discussing it on one of the newscasts. They basically both agreed that the prosecution needs more than just the "science." They relly need the clothing, bones to add to the science aspect. As long as there is no body there can be doubt, at least in the mind of some individuals.
Clothing and bones are part of "science". There is no way to prove who they belonged to or their state without "science". There are lots of Caylee's clothes still hanging in her closet. What does that have to do with "science"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly
Back