OCSO Blasts Anthonys for New 'Sighting' Pic / All Sighting Information #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
on the Help Find Caylee myspace page, the blog has been updated (nov 23, 2008) and it states that the A's still think this girl (the one playing at the mall) could be Caylee and they want help getting this photo out..also they state that this sighting was reported on Nov. 16,2008...i thought i read on this thread somewhere that this photo is from October..WTF?

It is obvious the A's are desperate and rather than rule this out as a look-alike sighting they want to gain publicitly, since this is the closest photo they have.

If I was LE and the family came forward to me I would NOT contact the A's and leave them hanging out to dry to see how far they go, knowing you had evidence to the contrary to use when/if needed. Let them hang themselves and destroy any residual credibility.

Obviously the A's crossed the line with MN and went from searching for Caylee with some sincerity to this becoming an obvious out and out ploy to defend KC and only KC.

Too late to save Caylee so lets all out to save KC.

Im new here only my second post but i have to say you hit the nail on the head with that sentence.

Too late to save Caylee so lets all out to save KC.:clap:

Im new here only my second post but i have to say you hit the nail on the head with that sentence.

Too late to save Caylee so lets all out to save KC.:clap:

Welcome to WS! I am a new poster also but lurked a long time. Lots of nise, very smart people here. You'll enjoy it and learn a lot.:)

Welcome to WS! I am a new poster also but lurked a long time. Lots of nise, very smart people here. You'll enjoy it and learn a lot.:)

Thank you for the welcome! I myself have lurked along time also. I have learned alot from these intelligent people here and everyone seems friendly as well. Im glad to be a part of it:)

I saw the October date too. They have absolutely lost their minds. Something REALLY BIG is going to be released , I would bet money on it. They do this EACH time some damming evidence is going to be released.

Yeppers I agree, something's a coming down!

You're not confused. It's just another A-team LIE.

:eek:
Please, Team A. "A team" reminds me of one of my faves when I was younger, Mr. T. Please don't let this case ruin that, too!!! :crazy:

ok there are three reports on the help find caylee anthony site regarding these sitings..scroll down to the bottom, under media materials--(opens in pdf)
click on Nov 21, 2008 - Caylee sighting and there is no date in regards to the sighing
click on the Nov 21, 2008-sighting update, and that is where it states this sighting took place on Oct. 16, 2008...
click on the Nov 22, 2008 sighting update #2, and it states the sighting took place on Nov 16, 2008

so, when did this sighting really take place, Oct 16, or Nov 16

my god, i have never been so confused!

My feelings too. Thanks.

Was out to dinner tonight with my family and saw a child pass with her mom right by the table where we were sitting that looked just like Caylee, only a little darker complected. She looked right at me with those big eyes. I didn't even mention it in conversation. What it did do is remind me: of how many children look like Caylee, and also to think about her.

From press release dated Nov 21:
D & A Investigations has gained access to photographs regarding a possible sighting of Caylee Marie Anthony at a mall located in West Florida. This information has been provided to both the Orange County Sheriff’s Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation following an interview yesterday with Central Florida News 13.

From updated press release dated Nov 21:
On Sunday, October 16, 2008 an eye-witness called in a tip regarding a possible sighting of Caylee Marie Anthony at the Florida Mall in Orlando. This eye-witness later took a photographic image on their cell phone and followed up on Monday with D & A Investigations

(Press releases are on http://helpfindcaylee.com, bottom of the page.

- eye-witness to what?

- eye-witness calls in tip on Oct 16. Called in tip to whom?

- eye-witness takes pic later. later? wth? they went back to where they first saw the child? have they been stalking this child???

- eye-witness follows up with D&A Investigations on Nov 17

- picture given to OCSO and FBI on Nov 20

So, basically it would appear that KC didn't learn her lessons well at her mother's knee.

She only waited 31 days to report Caylee missing. Her mother waited, what, 35 days to notify LE about this alleged "sighting". No, KC didn't learn her lesson well at all. At all.

As far as the Ant's wanting the parents of that adorable child to contact them, I hope they do. Through their attorney. Thirty five days, more than a month, was more than enough time to determine their child wasn't Caylee.
One look at the photo would prove that to anyone but someone in spin-mode. Once that was determined there was no reason at all to publish that child's picture.

Shame on all of those who did.

I think it was SeriouslySearching who posted that the correct response would be to use that same phone to photo adults with the child, child, vehicle, tag, use phone to call 911. I agree. It all goes through LE at that point and there is no reason for the photo(s) to be released to anyone if the sighting proves incorrect.

The Ant's and Co. acted in an unconscienable manner. If I were the parents of that child I would make contact alright, but it would be in the form of legal action against all of them, including any network that posted the photo knowing that it wasn't her.

edited to add --- something about that 30 day thing...even the eyewitness waited a month to follow up. :D No doubt drinkin' the KoolAid. Next presser: 31 days. :D

There was a post that made mention re who knows if picture taker is a pedophile. As the article briefs below show...it could well be. Common sense says no picture of a child should intentionally be taken unless the parents are agreeable.

SEX OFFENDER FACES CHARGES
Published on May 29, 2006

A sex offender faces parole violation charges this week following his arrest Friday after he allegedly took pictures of children at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant, Leominster Police said. Officer Jose Algarin said he arrested 58-year-old Raymond Guimond of Fitchburg after receiving an anonymous tip at 5 p.m. that Guimond was at the restaurant, which was hosting two birthday parties and about 40 children at the time. After learning that Guimond was in violation of the terms of his parole, police
Click for complete article (96 words)

Author: Jonathan Graham and Aaron Wasserman
Date: May 31, 2006
Publication: Sentinel & Enterprise (Fitchburg, MA)

LEOMINSTER -- The Level 3 sex offender police say photographed children in a Chuck E. Cheese's last Friday pleaded guilty in 2003 to two counts of unnatural and lascivious acts with a child under the age of 16 and two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14, according to court documents. Police originally charged Raymond J. Guimond, 48, in 2003 with 78 separate counts of assault and sexual assault in connection with a July 2002 incident.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?

Thanks, JBean!
I'd like to put in a personal request to Tricia and the mods that all pics of children for these sightings be pulled, and no more posted.
The reason for my request is that I'm very, very concerned that with the continuing hysteria that plagues this case, some child is going to be harmed emotionally by getting snatched, dragged to a security guard, questioned by a stranger, having their picture plastered on the net, etc. It's really getting out of control.
We have people in this forum saying they would snatch and run with a child they thought was Caylee!!! I would like to request also of Tricia and the mods that these posts get deleted or edited to remove those statements. It's a very dangerous thought to get into the head of someone with poor judgement, however well-intentioned.
I know I'm going to get blasted by some people for this, and I am truly sorry for any hurt feelings, but I feel very strongly about it, and the level of my concern compels me to speak out.
Let's please take the wisest course on this.
Thank you for your consideration.
BeanE
(Bolded by me)
This was my first thought.
Also, someone could kidnap the child and hold her for ransom, or worse.

why would they sue? it's not like they are accusing the child of anything and the photo was not taken for the purpose of posting on kiddie *advertiser censored* sites, etc.

however, i do think it is wrong that the media released the photo, knowing full well that it was not Caylee.

maybe the parents of the child should sue the media!

I'm not sure who should be in trouble, the Anthony's or the Media, but if the parents of the little girl didn't sign a release for her image to be used then I think they have grounds. No? This is just MY thought, I don't have any legal experience to back it up. I know that I have to sign a form at all of my children's schools, pre, elementary and middle, that allows their pic to be used. So say the media, or whoever, is there one day taking pics and my son (pick one, they're all boys) is in a pic, if I hadn't signed the release they could not use that pic for anything even if it was the best picture ever taken in the history of school, lol. Does that make sense????

ps. The *rolleyes* in my post last page was suppose to be this: :rolleyes: not the actual words, but since it's already been quoted I see no reason to edit at this point. I wasn't trying to be dismissive of anyone's opinion. Sorry

How would you like this to happen to your child and the police or FBI show up at YOUR door demanding to see the child and access to ALL your personal information?

You would have to provide birth certificates, your information. etc. They would have run NCIC on everyone in your family before they came to your door most likely.

Would you appreciate all of this intrusion into your privacy, not to mention scaring your kids to death? I wouldn't and I would sue the heck out of them.

EXACTLY Turbo!! And all because the A's continue this charade that Caylee is alive, when they know darn well that she isn't. Maddening, isn't it!

It is so wrong. It is one thing for the A fam to continue this charade, but when they are dragging innocent children and other families into it then it becomes obscene, imo. These people just do not understand right from wrong!! No wonder the perp thought it was perfectly normal to lie, cheat, steal, and kill. They know no boundaries to get what they want.

It is so wrong. It is one thing for the A fam to continue this charade, but when they are dragging innocent children and other families into it then it becomes obscene, imo. These people just do not understand right from wrong!! No wonder the perp thought it was perfectly normal to lie, cheat, steal, and kill. They know no boundaries to get what they want.

personally at this point I would love an ambulance to roll up hopespring drive and JM pop out with some papers..... :rolleyes:
jmo

personally at this point I would love an ambulance to roll up hopespring drive and JM pop out with some papers..... :rolleyes:
jmo

Yeah, from the mom who had managed (with the support of her family) to successfully hide her child from her psychotic ex-boyfriend set on killing her and/or the child if he should find her after she "escaped".

I'm speaking of my cousin btw, who sought refuge with her children from an abusive boyfriend years ago. He never found her because none of us ever told him where she went. For months she lived solely off of our support as her family until we were told her ex was in prison for other charges. Had all of our hard work, secrecy and money been blown by someone like the A's, I'd be suing for the endangerment they'd put my family members into.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back