OCSO Blasts Anthonys for New 'Sighting' Pic / All Sighting Information #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How would you like this to happen to your child and the police or FBI show up at YOUR door demanding to see the child and access to ALL your personal information?

You would have to provide birth certificates, your information. etc. They would have run NCIC on everyone in your family before they came to your door most likely.

Would you appreciate all of this intrusion into your privacy, not to mention scaring your kids to death? I wouldn't and I would sue the heck out of them.

I don't think notmykids was trying to be difficult, she is a very adoring mother, that is obvious by every one of her posts here. I think maybe her post was taken wrong (sometimes that happens when we type rather than being able to see and speak with one another.), really.

My son is 14 years old and I would still be pissed if I saw his picture on the news had I not given them permission to do so. They have no right. What if we were running from an abusive husband/father and he saw my son on the news, ya know? A person has a right to privacy and it's wrong they just put pictures up like that on TV.

A woman in our area lost her life over something similar a number of years ago. They were at the Art Museum and there was a picture in the newspaper which she did not know was there because she did not take the paper.

Her ex-husband who lived in another state found her because of it and shot her and his son in their carport as she left to take him to school and go to work a week later.

This is serious, for the child and possibly for the family.

on the Help Find Caylee myspace page, the blog has been updated (nov 23, 2008) and it states that the A's still think this girl (the one playing at the mall) could be Caylee and they want help getting this photo out..also they state that this sighting was reported on Nov. 16,2008...i thought i read on this thread somewhere that this photo is from October..WTF?

on the Help Find Caylee myspace page, the blog has been updated (nov 23, 2008) and it states that the A's still think this girl (the one playing at the mall) could be Caylee and they want help getting this photo out..also they state that this sighting was reported on Nov. 16,2008...i thought i read on this thread somewhere that this photo is from October..WTF?

They are completely and totally certifiable. :crazy: And obviously, LE hasn't had a FIRM enough chat with them yet about the consequences of continuing down this path.

I wouldn't appreciate it, but since I have nothing to hide, it would not upset me.

What if it were people more credible than the Anthonys and Children's services came with them and took one of your children until they could investigate fully? It might be days, it might be weeks........ Can you imagine what trauma that would invoke on your child? I can't.

I guess, my point is that is a dangerous thing to be using young children as pawns like I feel the Anthonys are doing.

I don't know who else saw it too, but I saw the October date, not a November one. What are they trying to pull? (Besides the obvious.) Wasn't it completely debunked by the experts that this kid wasn't Caylee?

They don't need a body. Look up the Body Farm at University of Tennessee. Every case they have ever testified to the identity of a person and that person was dead the prosecution won the case and the perp went to jail or got the needle.
That IS an interesting fact...but they aren't on the witness list yet, are they? Actually there are NO experts on the witness list for the prosecution YET so maybe that is yet to unfold...HOPEFULLY someone from the Body Farm WILL be testifying.

I suspect they probably have never cared about anyone but themselves they just are no longer afraid for others to know it.
I believe that wholeheartedly. Did you notice in the FBI interviews when the agent was asking about if Caylee had ever said Zanni and he kept trying to find someone else, like a friend of the family that she MAY have said their name and George seemed to draw a blank, as if there ARE no friends...Then the agent said what about Lee, and Mallory and of course, YES she does say their names, but it was apparent that there are NOT many REGULAR visitors to the Anthony home...:confused: I wonder why?

What if it were people more credible than the Anthonys and Children's services came with them and took one of your children until they could investigate fully? It might be days, it might be weeks........ Can you imagine what trauma that would invoke on your child? I can't.

I guess, my point is that is a dangerous thing to be using young children as pawns like I feel the Anthonys are doing.

I have had Childrens Services at my door more times than I care to count, with every possible allegation you can think of. None of them was ever true, so none was ever proven. Children's Services has become the weapon of choice (especially when used by angry ex boyfirends, such as mine) i know my rights and it doesn't work that way. They give you 24 hours to take the kid to a doctor and doc has to sign off on there being any signs of abuse. Had to do it. And I agree that it is dangerous, but I still believe that the potential benefits outweigh the potential risks. Earlier today when this whole thing started, i was voicing a belief, that's all. You believe it's dangerous, I believe it's a gray area, at worst. That doesn't give me the right to be snippy with you and vice versa and that goes for everyone here. i was not trying to be antagonistic. I don't think that everybody needs to feel the same way. We'd have a pretty dull board if that happened.

I don't know who else saw it too, but I saw the October date, not a November one. What are they trying to pull? (Besides the obvious.) Wasn't it completely debunked by the experts that this kid wasn't Caylee?

I saw the October date too. They have absolutely lost their minds. Something REALLY BIG is going to be released , I would bet money on it. They do this EACH time some damming evidence is going to be released.

scary huh?

Nope...it's skeeeeeeryyy!

Nah, it's ok...Everybody is just so on edge with this thing that it is bound to show in the ocassional ruffled feather. It's nothing personal, it's Anthonyitis and it is hazzardous to your emotional well being...:crazy:

Holy knickers in a wad: Baltimore's WJLA (NBC) just ran a bit on the pic possibly being Caylee... it said that the Anthonys are wanting the little girl's family to contact them via their website. Thankfully, WJLA blurred out the child's face.

Maybe they want to beg and plead to that girl's family....."please don't sue us, we have a murderer for a daughter, have some compassion".

God, they pi$$ me off! :furious:

That IS an interesting fact...but they aren't on the witness list yet, are they? Actually there are NO experts on the witness list for the prosecution YET so maybe that is yet to unfold...HOPEFULLY someone from the Body Farm WILL be testifying.

I believe that wholeheartedly. Did you notice in the FBI interviews when the agent was asking about if Caylee had ever said Zanni and he kept trying to find someone else, like a friend of the family that she MAY have said their name and George seemed to draw a blank, as if there ARE no friends...Then the agent said what about Lee, and Mallory and of course, YES she does say their names, but it was apparent that there are NOT many REGULAR visitors to the Anthony home...:confused: I wonder why?

I am guessing they are withholding their "expert witnesses" list until the last. They don't have to release it until they have their ability to appear verified, and many times expert witnesses for the prosecution will withhold their letters of availability until closer to the trial date.

I don't think notmykids was trying to be difficult, she is a very adoring mother, that is obvious by every one of her posts here. I think maybe her post was taken wrong (sometimes that happens when we type rather than being able to see and speak with one another.), really.

Oh, I don't either.............I just wondered if she had thought about all the possible ramifications something like that could be for a family who had nothing to do with any of it.

I wasn't trying to be antagonistic, I guess I just see too much with the people I work with sometimes so I am somewhat jaded when it comes to things which involve upsetting children.

ok there are three reports on the help find caylee anthony site regarding these sitings..scroll down to the bottom, under media materials--(opens in pdf)
click on Nov 21, 2008 - Caylee sighting and there is no date in regards to the sighing
click on the Nov 21, 2008-sighting update, and that is where it states this sighting took place on Oct. 16, 2008...
click on the Nov 22, 2008 sighting update #2, and it states the sighting took place on Nov 16, 2008

so, when did this sighting really take place, Oct 16, or Nov 16

my god, i have never been so confused!

ok there are three reports on the help find caylee anthony site regarding these sitings..scroll down to the bottom, under media materials--(opens in pdf)
click on Nov 21, 2008 - Caylee sighting and there is no date in regards to the sighing
click on the Nov 21, 2008-sighting update, and that is where it states this sighting took place on Oct. 16, 2008...
click on the Nov 22, 2008 sighting update #2, and it states the sighting took place on Nov 16, 2008

I don't think the update for the 22nd had anything about dates on it earlier, wait I'm not even sure that one was there earlier.
I am as confused as you.
I would say that it probably took place on the 16 th of October, since that is what we have been hearing so far. I think even creepy spokeslady said October, didn't she?

You're not confused. It's just another A-team LIE.

I don't think the update for the 22nd had anything about dates on it earlier, wait I'm not even sure that one was there earlier.
I am as confused as you.
I would say that it probably took place on the 16 th of October, since that is what we have been hearing so far. I think even creepy spokeslady said October, didn't she?

i can't remember what the spokeslady said, i'll have to go back and watch but it does say a person attempted to report a sighting on Nov. 16, on the update for Nov 22...

i think i'm about ready to give up, so many lies have been told, it's almost impossible to figure this all out.

I do have to say that I think this is part of the reason that NeJame walked away. He knew this was coming.

ETA: Smart move, Nejame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85
Back