OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Call me the voice of the underdog, but doesn't this mean our utility guy now qualifies for the whole $50,000 reward? If company policy won't allow him to take the reward, he should quit his job and then do it. I mean, how long will he have to work before he can save $50,000?????

JMO

More from www.myfoxorlando.com on what the tipster reported in August:

They also revealed that the utility worker who reported the find of a child’s skull a week ago had been on the scene before and had also called authorities to report a strange odor and something in the woods that was ‘just not right’ in the same area on August 11, 12 and 13th.

I got home just now and saw THIS first:

"As investigators worked on their eighth day looking for clues they believe will solve Caylee's murder, her mother, Casey, is awaiting the jail delivery of her order for snacks, playing cards and sketch art supplies."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18311590/detail.html#-

:furious:

Then I saw this:

44078011.jpg

Caylee's little body reduced to bits in buckets, while Casey waits for a deck of cards so she can polish up her solitaire skills!!

*sob*

Yeah, she's real broken up by the events of the last seven days.

Unfrigginbelievable!

And now MORE of little Caylee's skeletal remains have been discovered at the outside edge of the grid area and she's nice and cozy warm waiting on her special treats!! Somehow it just doesn't seem right.

I like many of you, am dying to know what the Meter Reader saw or smelled three days in a row that prompted him to try and alert the tip line to the area. Bless this man for following that nagging feeling somewhere inside that made him go back there again December 11th for another look. I truly believe Caylee was working through him somehow so that she could be found. I just hope the Media and Casey's lawyers don't make this mans life a living nightmare. :(

More from www.myfoxorlando.com on what the tipster reported in August:

They also revealed that the utility worker who reported the find of a child’s skull a week ago had been on the scene before and had also called authorities to report a strange odor and something in the woods that was ‘just not right’ in the same area on August 11, 12 and 13th.

Even tho LE was really remiss in this if I had been that utility worker I would have gone right down to the police station. I wonder if he knew it was a body then??? If he knew it was a body I would never have given up. Thats really bogus. I would have found a cop and taken them to the scene. I can't believe people sometimes. This whole thing is really weird!!!!!!!

He was at the site when LE arrived. Called three times, and still didnt give up and ultimately found caylee.
I thought it had been completely random that he found her. buut now we know he was on a mission.
Did he see KC go into those woods? If he's a meter man in the area, he very well may have.

Why would anyone involved want the body to be found?
We know he's not after fame and fortune, because he didnt go to the media.
This man is caylees very own superhero, who never gave up on her even though he was told she was not there.
But I'm curious to know when the owner of the property put the fence up.
I know it wasnt there during the 1st lot of searches. Wonder if the fence was put up to stop meter man if he kept returning to the site.

On NG last night 12-17 LP gave out the name of the meter reader by mistake .. last name was Black .. anyone catch that? It was in reference to a woman who asked why LP pulled the reward and he said it must be the girlfriend of the meter reader and gave the name.

No, LP was making a joking reference to Todd Black the former? PR guy, because the question was attacking LP and so he said it must be Todd's gf.

They just reported the meter reader is NOT a suspect. But they are questioning if the deputy who came to check the tip on Aug. 13th was AR or another friend of KC's (AR was let go from the dept. on Aug. 22nd).

I wonder how the connection was made by LE between the tips and this utility worker. Did he tell them he called back in August?

Just when you think the case can't get any stranger!

NG producer on now. Says reports of clothing found contradict earlier reports. No one seems to know for sure.

Re the clothing - Orlando Sentinel has started reporting the following:

""The sheriff responded to a question on the first day regarding any clothing being present and he replied that there was none at this time, in other words [it is] too early to tell.""

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-remains-121808,0,7895453.story

I wonder why the big gap inbetween calls. He called in in Aug and then actually went out in Dec. What happend between these months? If it were me and I suspected something I would have continued to pursue this further..

Call me the voice of the underdog, but doesn't this mean our utility guy now qualifies for the whole $50,000 reward? If company policy won't allow him to take the reward, he should quit his job and then do it. I mean, how long will he have to work before he can save $50,000?????

JMO

:clap: I certainly hope so!!!

On NG last night 12-17 LP gave out the name of the meter reader by mistake .. last name was Black .. anyone catch that? It was in reference to a woman who asked why LP pulled the reward and he said it must be the girlfriend of the meter reader and gave the name.

LP said it was the girlfriend of Todd Black who is the spokesman for JB .

Okay Friday and Nosey, next we will have an interview from Hoffa Murphy, I mean german sheppard, I mean meter reader, lol!

This all hangs on the weather and conditions at the site. I really don't think anyone was going back into that brush and possible flooding (even if nor fully flooded) on there own, nor would LE. Just common sense to stay away from that area until it was much clearer. Snakes, water, bugs, decomp, swallowed ATV truck things...

What? Why didn't they have him come out and lead them to it?

Cmon ... the heavy rains came the week of August 17 as TS Faye criscrossed Florida starting on the 18th. Assuming the body was placed sometime between June 15 and July 16 there really wasnt that much rainfall. If the first reports were August 11, 12, 13 then it shouldnt have had much water to deal with in searching .. maybe they just walked over it. Agreed that after August 17 with almost 11 inches of rain in two weeks that spot could have had higher water - but most likely if a body was dumped in June or early July the water most likely wasnt there.

Wow ..

the meter reader who found the body also called in a tip to the same location on August 11, 12 and 13 and deputy came out but they couldnt report on what went on.
Could this have been the Deputy that Cayce was dating and later got fired ??
Could he have played a part in this ?

JMO

Yes and since he did call the freaking tip line he should be given that reward too................geeeeeeeeez

Rainfall for this area week-by-week:

18-May 0.72
25-May 0.01
1-Jun 0.4
8-Jun 1.71
15-Jun 1.38
22-Jun 1.60
29-Jun 1.06
6-Jul 2.28
13-Jul 2.52
20-Jul 0.40
27-Jul 0.76
3-Aug 0.51
10-Aug 0.30
17-Aug 8.53
24-Aug 3.49
31-Aug 0.00
7-Sep 0.69
14-Sep 0.96
21-Sep 0.98
28-Sep 0.02
5-Oct 4.09
12-Oct 0.00
19-Oct 0.71
26-Oct 0.01
2-Nov 0.03
9-Nov 0.05
16-Nov 0.00
23-Nov 0.02
30-Nov 0.79
7-Dec 0.58
14-Dec 0.02

Don't know how well that particular area drains, but it seems plausible that is could have had standing water when KC dumped the body, then got even more rain. May have been pretty wet when the August tip was called in. Will be interesting to know what the tip was, if it was anything other than "I think this is the spot."

Waiting for server to free up, I saw crime scene photos on local6 and the place looks very overgrown / dense and is still wet, but no standing water.

I live in Mississippi and we get alot of rain. Because the area is mainly flat, just like florida, and swamp land, just like Florida, the drainage is horrible. We have ditches in front of our homes to catch the overflow even with as little as an inch. It flows down to one area and that spot will stay wet for months. It doesn't take a hurricane to have standing water like that so I believe it was under water then because more than likely, that is an area where all of the run off ends up.

I guess he reported it first on August 11th and no one responded, so another call, and another. Since Hurricane Fay was August 15-16h (?) we can assumed the area filled with deep water and since it just receded 7-10 days before the find, he decided to go for a looky-look. He had a hunch and went to look.

Maybe he told his boss that he was "peeing" so he wouldn't lose his job for searching on county time.

There were 4 times when I had a "hunch" about a hiding spot or a body dump site. I never stopped to go look, or even called anyone because it was just a hunch. Each time I was travelling to or from work and just too dressed up to go tromping around in heels and a business suit. Each hunch WAS in fact correct, I would later learn.

When you travel the same route twice or more a day every day for years, you notice little things that are "out of place". This guy knew the area from his job as a meter reader, so he would notice something unusual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back