OH - 9 killed + Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the internet and other means of mass communication, there are many of these people now. Their views have become mainstream and are discussed in daily conversation, in the news media.

Photo from the scene this morning

EBIPZ_0XoAAf3MV

Whoa!!! as to that photo.

That, is exceptional photo journalism. It reminds me of Life magazine photographs from the 70s that capture the essence and the emotions and wins an award for such.

It brought back memories of the shock and emotional imprint when I went to the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC with the shoes of the victims at the very end of the exhibit.

Such a strong photograph, and I don't understand why all those shoes are there.

Minutes later, I am still staring at that photo you posted.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBIPZ_0XoAAf3MV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190804-122713_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190804-122713_Chrome.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 26
This is my own opinion, but about the ear protection. A good electronic earmuff will deaden the sound of the gunshots, but allow the sounds of conversation. I wonder if they use it to be able to hear their victims over the gunshots? That they are wanting to hear the terror and fear? The thought makes me sick.

There are a lot of present and former military folks that live in these suburbs south of Dayton. Lots of people who work for big defense contractors, too. These are bedroom communities for Wright Patterson AFB. Just a view of the community where the killer lives.

I'm reading.....and heartbroken. I just don't know what to say anymore. Words feel empty to me....everything I type I know I've typed many times before. I'm so sorry for the loss of lives. To the victims and their families, you are in my prayers.

Heavy has added some photos to their article. On one of them he is wearing a patch that says Against All Gods and I can't tell what the other one is.

connor-betts.jpg

Connor Betts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I can’t link to it, but I’ve seen the full length photo and he is wearing camo pants in the vest pic. Normally wouldn’t think anything of a young guy in camo, but it seems to be popping up recently so it caught my eye. MOO

Whoa!!! as to that photo.

That, is exceptional photo journalism. It reminds me of Life magazine photographs from the 70s that capture the essence and the emotions and wins an award for such.

It brought back memories of the shock and emotional imprint when I went to the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC with the shoes of the victims at the very end of the exhibit.

Such a strong photograph, and I don't understand why all those shoes are there.

Minutes later, I am still staring at that photo you posted.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBIPZ_0XoAAf3MV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Brings back memories for me of a photo in the newspaper after The Who concert tragedy in Cincinnati where 11 people died. I was young when that happened but that photo always stuck with me.

That photo was a large pile of shoes too.

James Williams seems to have provided the most compelling eye witness account.

According to careful reading of his statements, he was sitting outside when the shooting began, and soon the gunman was trying to enter the bar.

In one statement, Willams mentioned that someone actually grabbed the gun from the gunman.

Link?

Here is a link where you can buy the Against All Gods patch. Could be related to hip hop music, but this looks to be a witchcraft or a cult site

Against All Gods - Embroidered Patch

Yeah, the site is definitely witchcrafty/culty - so I can see why they'd be selling an Against All Gods patch. Maybe he just googled and found the patch there. Who knows. I was going with m-flo due to the anime on the other patch (I think). Plus, he stikes me more as an anime kinda guy. But ya never can tell.

Omg, I did see a page on FB a year or so ago putout by antifa, and its was alarming what was being said. I notified FB, but nothing ever came of it even though many were making outright threats. I wound up blocking it where i couldn't see any of it. Promoting violence is something I will never want to see.

I am not aware of any deaths caused by antifa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member