OH - 9 killed + Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG
Twitter

UPDATE: Two law enforcement officials say the sister of Connor Betts -- the suspect in the Dayton shooting -- has been found dead in a car along wthe body of her boyfriend. Both were shot. Authorities are now working to see how this fits in with the shooting at the bar.

I googled Baphomet and it is some sort of goat idol?

I assumed the reference was to the other patch...the one that looks like an anime girl to me.
OMG

UPDATE: Two law enforcement officials say the sister of Connor Betts -- the suspect in the Dayton shooting -- has been found dead in a car along wthe body of her boyfriend. Both were shot. Authorities are now working to see how this fits in with the shooting at the bar.
Good grief. Ugh

OMG
Twitter

Oh, boy. How terribly sad. I read earlier that LE is searching his parents home (where he lived). I assume they are still alive or we should have heard something by now.

I'm going to guess it's now part of some new age white supremacy iconography. The new white supremacy groups have co-opted a variety of ancient idols, symbols, etc from the old days. JMO.
Even if that were true, this guy isn't wearing that symbol that I know of. Is there a link?

I don't think the ones on the left are him. It doesn't look like him (at all imo) and that's not how he spells his name. The chan thread where they were posted is also saying it's not him.

Oh, I don't visit chan. Would never go there (shudder). :eek: o_O

JMO, they look like the photo the news media used, which is the one on the upper right. I think these were taken a few years ago. It looks like he's gained weight in the last couple of years and it's changed his appearance. So, for now, I'm sticking with the photo used by the news media.

Here's another photo of him when he was younger, used by news media

Link

Twitter

Last edited:
Oh, I don't visit chan. Would never go there (shudder). :eek: o_O

JMO, they look like the photo the news media used, which is the one on the upper right. I think these were taken a few years ago. It looks like he's gained weight in the last couple of years and it's changed his appearance. So, for now, I'm sticking with the photo used by the news media.

The one on the upper right is him. It's the ones on the left that I'm talking about. I haven't seen either of them on any news site -- just Chan. Have you? If so, can you post a link please.

OMG
Twitter

Too crazy to be a coincidence?

The one on the upper right is him. It's the ones on the left that I'm talking about. I haven't seen either of them on any news site -- just Chan. Have you? If so, can you post a link please.

They're using it on the Heavy.com web site.

I googled Baphomet and it is some sort of goat idol?
I think it's the goat representation of Satan used by the Church of Satan nowadays. I doubt that the shooter is a Satanist since they don't commit many violent crimes. I think it's from his clothing tastes. It looks like he buys his clothes from Blackcraft Cult Clothing. Moo

In the photo above, where he's wearing a white t-shirt and black vest. There are some patches on the vest.

connor-betts.jpg
Thanks. That's what I thought you were talking about but didn't want to be presumptuous. To me, the patch on the right looks like an anime girl (a la m-flo), but I could be wrong about that. Maybe he IS a Satanist.

I thought I must be losing my mind, or reading something that popped up from a prior year... What? Unbelievable!

Exactly. I'm so sad over this. Wasn't until I read your post that I realized August 4th is today! There is nothing I can say at this point, just so very, very sad for these families. All these families and lost lives over the weekend. I'm so sorry for these people, so much pain this weekend.

Hug our loved ones today, well even a homeless person. Never know what the next day will bring, there is evil in this world. I feel broken.

Dayton Police at press conference just stated that people are posting wrong photos and facebook accounts of the Dayton killer. Asking do the best you can to not spread misinformation about tragedies where the facts are nowhere close to being in.

There is a lot of misinformation being spread. For example, some sources are saying he entered the bar and began shooting, other sources say he was denied entry to the bar by the bouncer, left, and returned wearing body armor.

They're using it on the Heavy.com web site.

I looked at Heavy, too. Lots of pics, but not those on the left. I really think that's a different kid. Especially since his name is spelled differently and I don't see much of a resemblence. It would be awful to link the wrong innocent kid to this. My daughter is texting me about yet a different 15 year old Connor Betts who's getting blasted by the SM mob. People are telling him to change his handle, make his twitter private and tell his parents what's going on. Ugh. Sometimes I really hate social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie