Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MSM link, but still *as reported by AC’s mother to LE*

“Helenea Clay also said her daughter is pregnant, and that Jakab may be the unborn child’s father, reports the TV station Fox8 Cleveland.”
http://people.com/crime/pregnant-ohio-teen-missing-adult-cousin-fugitive/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This means nothing to me. Yes, she's in the hands of a convicted felon but I haven't seen any charges of sexual abuse or sex with a minor charged to him. I'm going to tell this out as straight as I can......HC had to have known about this relationship, AC takes off in September with him and supposedly comes home pregnant, where's all the hoopla then? How come there wasn't a missing person/kid reported then? Some of you guys only want to believe what you read into.

This means nothing to me. Yes, she's in the hands of a convicted felon but I haven't seen any charges of sexual abuse or sex with a minor charged to him. I'm going to tell this out as straight as I can......HC had to have known about this relationship, AC takes off in September with him and supposedly comes home pregnant, where's all the hoopla then? How come there wasn't a missing person/kid reported then? Some of you guys only want to believe what you read into.

HC was either complacent or permissive. And at this point, both are equally as bad. I'm upset about the lack of coverage that's happening now. AC is STILL missing and is likely in danger.

We just don't know what is the truth and what isn't, based on the fact the mother lied in her reporting. But according to the rules here, if it comes from MSM, or LE, we can discuss it. And that's what we are doing. I don't think anyone should be vilified for following the rules here.

We have pages early on discussing how mom's story doesn't make sense and how we don't think she's telling the truth and lo and behold, is gets arrested for that very thing, it went from speculation to fact. That's what we do here, try to figure out with what we are given, what could have happened, why and where they could be now.

If we have to completely discount everything in the media about this case because it's not "fact" then this case goes cold and then A. falls through the cracks, probably ending up dead.

We found LJ's criminal records. He's a felon, that's a fact.
If we have to ignore everything mom says, then how do we know An. is even missing?

What is important is that A. comes home safe, at which time this entire family should be heavily investigated and those who are complicit should pay.

Exactly!!! Something stinks in this case, I'm just not sure what yet.

HC "says" she tried to report it but the police didn't take her seriously, which is why she "said" she lied in the beginning this time. We know HC is not going to win the Mother Of The Year award, but A. is still missing. She is with a known felon who did time for manslaughter. This guy killed someone. This is a dangerous situation. I sure wouldn't want my daughter with him.

We just don't know what is the truth and what isn't, based on the fact the mother lied in her reporting. But according to the rules here, if it comes from MSM, or LE, we can discuss it. And that's what we are doing. I don't think anyone should be vilified for following the rules here.

We have pages early on discussing how mom's story doesn't make sense and how we don't think she's telling the truth and lo and behold, is gets arrested for that very thing, it went from speculation to fact. That's what we do here, try to figure out with what we are given, what could have happened, why and where they could be now.

If we have to completely discount everything in the media about this case because it's not "fact" then this case goes cold and then A. falls through the cracks, probably ending up dead.

We found LJ's criminal records. He's a felon, that's a fact.
If we have to ignore everything mom says, then how do we know A. is even missing?

What is important is that A. comes home safe, at which time this entire family should be heavily investigated and those who are complicit should pay.
BBM

I have actually wondered in passing if A. is actually “missing” in the sense that family doesn’t know where she is. But that would make this case even weirder.

Based on some of LJ’s FB posts it seems that he believes he is protecting HC from something. Despite the fact that he is a dangerous and possibly delusional wanted felon, he may be doing just that. Who is the worst of two (or three) evils in this case? Time will tell. Getting AC home is the first priority, regardless of other facts that emerge later.

I didn’t say that I believe HC’s story, DA couldn’t find any MSM links and there are several throughout the thread. I was linking because someone was being questioned about the Missing Pieces link not being MSM. They all say the same thing.

Also, besides the prenatal care/medical aspect, what the heck does it matter if she’s really pregnant or not? She’s a missing 14 year old with a dangerous grown man.

I have read the 50 pages of comments but I still do not have two things clear in my head, grateful for any clarification/information any of you fellow web sleuths can provide.

-Is there any CCTV footage of AC's disappearance and the whereabouts, activities etc of the three people involved -AC, her mother and LJ- in the hours prior to this happening?

- What is exactly the nature of the relationship between LJ and AC's mother? not in terms of family tree I mean.

I must confess that what really worries me sick right now if that LJ has been online after they took off but AC has not. She comes across as a girl who would like to tell her side of the story and I would feel relieved if this man would allow her to "say" something online -anything- at least we'd know she is OK.

Also, besides the prenatal care/medical aspect, what the heck does it matter if she’s really pregnant or not? She’s a missing 14 year old with a dangerous grown man.

Exactly. In blabbing all over that she’s pregnant, mom is using her daughter to attack LJ and his family. All she needed to do was publicize LJ’s criminal history to make the point that A. is in danger. HC is a loose cannon and has no apparent interest in protecting her daughter and her reputation. How is this girl ever going to even want to come back?!!

I have read the 50 pages of comments but I still do not have two things clear in my head, grateful for any clarification/information any of you fellow web sleuths can provide.

-Is there any CCTV footage of AC's disappearance and the whereabouts, activities etc of the three people involved -AC, her mother and LJ- in the hours prior to this happening?

- What is exactly the nature of the relationship between LJ and AC's mother? not in terms of family tree I mean.

I must confess that what really worries me sick right now if that LJ has been online after they took off but AC has not. She comes across as a girl who would like to tell her side of the story and I would feel relieved if this man would allow her to "say" something online -anything- at least we'd know she is OK.

Good questions. The answer to both is that we don’t know. And yes, it would be a relief to hear from AC.

:winner:

Yeah and who gets them all these things?

Parents! All the jobs are going to be technology related...most are now so if you arent teaching your children to use electronics you are doing them a dis-service...Of course do so with lectures and teach them to be responsible. I dont feel bad about it at all.

I cant say that this victim we are discussing's parents seemed very involved in her social media interactions..

It matters to me for a few reasons:

If she intends to carry this pregnancy to term, she needs to not be drinking, doing any drugs. Is she in a situation where people are giving her drinks and drugs? IDK, but that is a risk to the baby (as well as to herself). We want the baby healthy.

If she intends to carry this pregnancy to term, is she getting preparation to deliver the baby and care for it? What support does she have to be a mother??

If she doesn't intend to carry this pregnancy to term, is she in a situation where terminating the pregnancy will be done by professionals in a health-care facility?

I think the pregnancy definitely is a big concern.

jmo

Can I ask two questions -one about this case and one about the location in particular- please?

- Is Barberton an area with a higher than average crime rate or is this just a tragic coincidence? For what I can see on the forum there are cases in this specific place dating back to 1982, including a home invasion which resulted on two teenagers being shot to death, an abduction, another killing and a young woman who is still missing.

- Regarding AC's mother, is she facing charges for her lack of parenting -to call it something subtle-? I was shocked to read a couple of months ago AC had already been found with this individual in a hotel room. Why didn't Social Services got involved at that stage and why was not custody of this child removed right then? This abduction could have been avoided. I agree with those who have commented she is at risk of serious harm.

Right!!! If my daughter was found in a hotel room with a man as old as me, I would be devastated and be watching over her like a crazy person!

When is the last time we (the public) have heard anything from LE about this case?

Parents! All the jobs are going to be technology related...most are now so if you arent teaching your children to use electronics you are doing them a dis-service...Of course do so with lectures and teach them to be responsible. I dont feel bad about it at all.

I cant say that this victim we are discussing's parents seemed very involved in her social media interactions..

I disagree that you're doing a child a disservice to keep devices to a minimum. It's not that hard to learn how to use all the devices and programs - toddlers can master many of them! The learning curve is not great. IMO, it's better to give a child a real childhood - full of imagination, boredom, self-directed play, books, stories, made-up games, outdoor time, quiet time to think....those things will give a better foundation than knowing how to send messages to strangers on SM, imo.

I think I veered off topic...but just had to say that I think you could have a successful career in high-tech without spending your childhood online.

jmopinion

It matters to me for a few reasons:

If she intends to carry this pregnancy to term, she needs to not be drinking, doing any drugs. Is she in a situation where people are giving her drinks and drugs? IDK, but that is a risk to the baby (as well as to herself). We want the baby healthy.

If she intends to carry this pregnancy to term, is she getting preparation to deliver the baby and care for it? What support does she have to be a mother??

If she doesn't intend to carry this pregnancy to term, is she in a situation where terminating the pregnancy will be done by professionals in a health-care facility?

I think the pregnancy definitely is a big concern.

jmo

I agree 100% Inthedetails. But what I took from Keeleydoll's post was that whether she is pregnant or not, she is in danger regardless. Not that the pregnancy didn't matter at all.

The exact same thing has been happening at my son’s middle school and my daughter’s high school over the last few years.

This happened two years ago when my daughter was 13:

I had I thought she had canceled her Tumblr account (this site, too, has lots of NSFW material, including those showing members doing drugs, having sex, etc.). Come to find out, she had opened a new account while at school (according to her anyway, which I have no way of verifying, but numerous other kids have told me they have been able to access various SM sites on school computers also).

One day, I received a possible fraudulent activity alert from my credit card company. After talking to them on the phone, I found out the cc had been used to purchase Amtrak tickets, burner phone minutes, food in a city I have never even been to, and more. I canceled the account immediately.

I had a hunch and confronted my daughter right away, and she confessed she had sent pics of the front and back of the card to an 18-year-old she met on Tumblr via kik. He had also asked her for my now-ex-husband’s social security number, but fortunately, she couldn’t find it. I went straight to our local police station.

We were able to get her to turn her phone in to LE; by that point, he was on an Amtrak train, on his way to come and visit her (and who knows what else). With the info he had provided to Amtrak, combined with what my daughter knew about him, LE was able to identify him within a couple of hours.

He was already known to the authorities where he lived -in fact already on probation for drug-related offenses-, was apprehended within a month, and after spending a year in his local jail on probation violation, he was arrested on a warrant out of our local county.

After pleading guilty to accosting a minor for immoral purposes and credit card fraud, he now sits in prison; he is also required to register as a SO for the next 25 years.

I wish I would have been able to prevent all of this, not only for my daughter’s sake (she still thinks he was truly in love with her ...), but to a degree, the young man’s (but I also believe had he not been caught, he may still be doing the same to other vulnerable, naive, teenage girls; still, I hope and pray he turns his life around, unlike -sorry for the language- the LJ, who has proven himself incapable of doing so).

My apologies for the long post. And I do not mean to take any attention away from A. I just wanted to show how easily and quickly a situation like hers can develop.

Youre a great Mom/Dad for figuring it out when you did and you are obviously trying to protect her. I know how sneaky kids can be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back