Found Safe OH - AB, 5, Canton, taken by neighbor Jonathan Stinnett, 36, 11 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
OH - AB, 5, Canton, left w/Jonathan Stinnett, 36, to go to park, 11 Nov 2021

CANTON, Ohio (WKBN) – Authorities are asking all Ohio residents to be on the lookout for a missing girl who was last seen in Stark County.

Jackson Township Police have issued an Endangered Missing Child Advisory for 5-year-old AB. According to information released by police, she is 3’9″ tall and weighs 55 pounds.

Burke also has blonde hair, blue eyes and was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt and rainbow-colored pants.

According to information released in the advisory, A was last seen in Canton with a 36-year-old man named Jonathan Stinnett.

Police believe she may have been abducted after going to a park with Stinnett, who is described as 5’10” weighing 180 pounds.

Police say Stinnett might be behind the wheel of a 1991 silver Ford Aerostar van with a Michigan license plate EHL7187.

Police believe A may be in danger. Anyone with information about their whereabouts can call the Jackson Township Police Department at (330) 832-1553.
Police issue statewide alert for missing 5-year-old AB

Last edited by a moderator:
A statewide search is underway for a missing 5-year-old girl who authorities say was abducted by a 36-year-old man.
upload_2021-11-12_7-24-56.jpeg
AB was last seen around 6:15 p.m. Thursday in Canton, the Ohio Attorney General’s Office and Jackson Township police said.

Authorities said A is believed to be in danger. A poster from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office said she was abducted by a non-family member.

Authorities have reason to believe she is with 36-year-old Jonathan Stinnett, according to a endangered missing child alert issued early Friday.
5-year-old girl abducted by 36-year-old man in Stark County, authorities say

The alert said they were last seen at the Goodwill Store located at 7257 Fulton Drive NW.

Stinnett is driving a silver 1991 Ford Aerostar van with Michigan license plate EHL7187.

A has blonde/strawberry hair and blue eyes. She is 3′9″ and weighs 55 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink t-shirt and rainbow-colored pants.

Stinnett has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is 5′10″ and 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a short sleeve maroon t-shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with information should call 911 or the Jackson Township Police Department at (330) 832-1553.

40b54309-5d53-431d-84d8-dc3eb8a960ca-Jonathan-Stinnett.jpg

7e8fc4de-f4c3-42a5-a08a-8c0f8027bd31-Anna-Burke-1.jpg

Last edited:
Is this 3rd photo a screenshot of surveillance footage? Or a photo from a cell phone? Looks like shes in the clothing she was reportedly last seen in, and that is him with her, yes?

Really curious to know if hes known to the family/if she was allowed to go or if they just ID'ed him quickly via his license plate or something caught on surveillance.

Anyone do any sleuthing on him? Clean record or no?

Edited to add photo I was asking about...
(3rd one)
upload_2021-11-12_7-24-56-jpeg.321552

Last edited:
What were the circumstances that allowed him to take her alone to the park? Was he asked to babysit? Is he mom's boyfriend?

I wish we knew the context. Was he a neighbour who offered to take her to the park to give mom a break?

OH NOOO:
Jackson Township police looking for a missing adult and child

Police said Jonathan Lee Stinnett and A were last seen at 6:15 p.m. Thursday, at the Goodwill store at 7257 Fulton Drive NW across the street from the Jackson Township Police Departme

Stinnett and another individual with whom he lived with took the child inside to use the restroom. Stinnett is the child's neighbor at the Quail Hollow Apartments, and had permission to be around the child at the time, police say.

According to a 911 phone call, Stinnett took the child to the restroom and never returned, leaving his roommate behind at the store.

According to the child’s parents, the couple who had A at the time, were set to move out of their apartment and back to Michigan this weekend.

Why wasn't an Amber Alert immediately issued?
Monigold said an Amber Alert was requested but did not meet the criteria at the time, because there was no known threat to the child. It was unclear what circumstances changed prompting the Amber Alert Friday afternoon.

109ab61e-279e-4d1a-9502-d6e387815739-IMG_7515.jpg

Any information on what direction he is thought to be headed?

Nothing about direction, but this MSM report gives his clothing description and has additional info that the vehicle is SILVER.

Stinnett has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is 5′10″ and 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a short sleeve maroon T-shirt and blue jeans.

Authorities believe they may be in a silver 1991 Ford Aerostar van with Michigan license plate EHL7187.

Amber Alert issued for 5-year-old girl from Ohio

Okay, so this is creepy and scary.
There was a nice couple who lived in A's apt complex. They became friends with A's family. This couple was packing up to move back to Michigan, and they offered to take A to the park before they left town.

I would probably trust a nice couple that lived in my building to spend a few hours with my 5 yr old if I had known them awhile.

But then this crazy guy takes off with the child and leaves his girlfriend standing there in the Goodwill store? :eek:

I know there are way too many sick people on this planet, but I still don't understand this man's thinking process. Did he seriously believe he could get away with something like this? That nobody would know he had her?
Hope they can find her soon.

OH NOOO:
Jackson Township police looking for a missing adult and child

Police said Jonathan Lee Stinnett and A were last seen at 6:15 p.m. Thursday, at the Goodwill store at 7257 Fulton Drive NW across the street from the Jackson Township Police Departme

Stinnett and another individual with whom he lived with took the child inside to use the restroom. Stinnett is the child's neighbor at the Quail Hollow Apartments, and had permission to be around the child at the time, police say.

According to a 911 phone call, Stinnett took the child to the restroom and never returned, leaving his roommate behind at the store.

According to the child’s parents, the couple who had A at the time, were set to move out of their apartment and back to Michigan this weekend.

Okay, first red flag:

"According to a 911 phone call, Stinnett took the child to the restroom and never returned, leaving his roommate behind at the store."

If Stinnet was there with his girlfriend, WHY was he the one taking AB to the restroom? That makes no sense.

I live just north of Canton. I didn't know about this missing child until now, after the Amber Alerts hit my phone.
I'm hitting the road to head north very shortly and will keep my eyes open.
So far, there seems to be no rhyme or reason for this abduction. I pray they are found quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back