OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in shallow grave, Carlisle, 7 May 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Next witness will be a detective, then the jury will see a two hour interview with Richardson in July 2017. So if all goes to plan, the jurors will hearing from Richardson through video.
@journalnews

Now on the stand is former Warren County Sheriff's Lt. John Faine. He was the investigator on the case and interrogated Richardson. Faine is now retired.
@journalnews

Faine said after receiving information about the possibility of baby remains in the Richardson yard, he and another detective when to the home. They were cooperative and Skylar agreed to go to the sheriff's office for questioning.
@journalnews

The jury will now hear and see the interrogation. They are also being given a transcript to follow along
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPac JN
Richardson has walked into the white room with no windows, wearing a stripe shorts jumpsuit.
@journalnews

"You need to tell me what's going on ... am I going to be arrested?," Richardson says to Faine

Faine tells her not to be scared, adding it could just take five minutes.
@journalnews

Richardson tells them she is going to go to UC to major in psychology, "maybe work with kids."
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Richardson signed a Miranda waiver
@journalnews

Faine telling her they got a call from a doctor's office and a that time found out she was pregnant. Skylar agrees
@journalnews

"I will be honest, I didn't hear," Richardson says when asked if the doctor told her she was 32 weeks pregnant.
@journalnews

"I was really big, I was pretty big," Skylar said, adding she could feel the baby a little bit.
@journalnews

"My parent are going to kill me ... I didn't want to tell them, but now they are going to find out," Richardson said was her reaction to finding out she was pregnant. "I didn't really want to have my baby, but I didn't know what to do.
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
"I told the I had a baby, it wasn't alive. I didn't kill her," Richardson says of what she told the doctors. "Am I in trouble?"
@journalnews

"I had the baby," Richardson said. She said sh was on the toliet. "It just came out when I pushed and it wasn't breathing."
@journalnews

"Caught her by the head a little bit," Richardson says while trying to keep her baby from falling in the water.
@journalnews

Richardson is crying as she remembers the baby was not making movement and had her eyes closed. "I never meant to hurt her. In I going to be in trouble?
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
"I Just held her for a while," Richardson says. "I had to bury her."
@journalnews

"It was my fault, I should have called the doctors, I should have told someone, but I was scared," Richardson says.
@journalnews

"I am sorry," she whispers to the detective.
@journalnews

This is very difficult for the Richardson family to watch. Dad is in the front row behind his daughter.
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Richardson is now doubled over crying, saying she knows she has to bury her. Faine tells her that is "very noble."
@journalnews

"Do I get to go home still," Richardson asks the police
@journalnews

"I had her with me," Richardson says while she as looking for a shovel to bury the baby.
@journalnews

"I just put a little hole in my backyard and put her in it," Richardson said.
@journalnews

Richardson said her parents were asleep and did no hear her.
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Richardson said she found flowers and "put the on her."
@journalnews

She says she had been back to the grave site "maybe once. It's hard."
@journalnews

Richardson said she delivered the afterbirth a day later
@journalnews

"Can this be over soon?," Richardson asks the detectives
@journalnews

(Skylar sure isn't showing any emotion during this interview imo)
(I guess I should add while she is in court not during the interview.)

Last edited:
Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Faine, "Did you help yourself with an abortion?" Richardson says "No I would never."
@journalnews

Then Richardson admits she thought about it, but she was too far along. Says she Googled how to have an abortion, but did not take action
@journalnews

"I did not try and kill my baby," Richardson says again
@journalnews

Faine tells Richardson they are going to do an forensic examination of her phone and it is important for that data to match what she is telling them.
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
"She just came out, I wasn't ready, I didn't want to....," Richardson says again to the detective
@journalnews

Crying Richardson says, "I don't want to go to jail?"
@journalnews

The detective tells Richardson her parent are going to love her no matter what. She is clutching her hands.
@journalnews

Richardson just keeps repeating, "Am I going to jail, I am not going to jail."
@journalnews

"I am just ready for it to be over," Richardson said. She tell the detective that she knows who the baby's father is, "I don't want to talk to him."
@journalnews

I’m sorry but seeing this interview video, so far, I do not see a girl who killed her baby. I see a girl who was so distraught, so worried about being pregnant, trying to figure out what to do about the next 8-10 weeks the dr told her she has before this baby comes, freaking out just a week and some days later on, excruciating pain and in the bathroom and a stillborn is delivered. I just don’t see a girl who had a live baby and killed it, not the way she’s acting, but I’m definitely willing to hear everything out and will keep listening. She’s now asked for her parents multiple times and was denied that, and has asked nervously many times if she’s in trouble. She keeps apologizing and saying she’s worry. I’m just not seeing a cold blooded killer her, but i know I’m in the minority here, sorry.

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Yes they are good parents, they will help," Richardson says
@journalnews

Both detectives have left the room and Richardson is alone with her hands clutched to her mouth. The bending over with face in hands.
@journalnews

Detective comes back in and tells Richardson her parents already know about the baby. "They are surprised."
@journalnews

"I did not want to kill her ... no," Richardson said
@journalnews

Richardson said she has nothing to hid and while hand over her cell phone
@journalnews

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Richardson is fidgeting, asking if police are going to call her school she is going to in the Fall.
@journalnews

"Do you think I will be able to talk to my Mom and she won't be that made?" Richardson asks the detective
@journalnews

Interrogation tape stopped for a few minutes to let the jury stretch. Judge Oda calls it a "TV timeout."
@journalnews

I’m sorry but seeing this interview video, so far, I do not see a girl who killed her baby. I see a girl who was so distraught, so worried about being pregnant, trying to figure out what to do about the next 8-10 weeks the dr told her she has before this baby comes, freaking out just a week and some days later on, excruciating pain and in the bathroom and a stillborn is delivered. I just don’t see a girl who had a live baby and killed it, not the way she’s acting, but I’m definitely willing to hear everything out and will keep listening. She’s now asked for her parents multiple times and was denied that, and has asked nervously many times if she’s in trouble. She keeps apologizing and saying she’s worry. I’m just not seeing a cold blooded killer her, but i know I’m in the minority here, sorry.

I totally agree with you. Thank you for expressing so eloquently in your post.

Living in the same state, I’ve followed this case since the beginning and went in watching this trial believing BSR to be 100% guilty. After watching this though, I believe exactly the opposite.

JMO

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
Interrogation tape running again. Richardson still in the room alone

Richardson's mom and dad are now coming into the room. "I am sorry," she cries hugging mom.
@journalnews

"Kids get pregnant every day it is not end of the world," Mother says. Father says you should have told us
@journalnews

"You had a perfect life," Mom says. Mom and Dad both tell her that she lied to them
@journalnews

(WOW to the parents reaction imo)
https://twitter.com/LPackJN/status/1169647036347625472/photo/1

Lauren Pack@LPack JN
"They are digging up stuff in the back yard ... the neighbors have already called me," Mom says.
@journalnews

"This is the single worst possible scenerieo you could have put us in," Dad says
@journalnews

Mom if they find out the baby was alive, you will go to jail
@journalnews

"I didn't kill it," Richardson tells her parents.
@journalnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member