OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in shallow grave, Carlisle, 7 May 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was supposed to be a pretrial hearing today (Aug 25) however I can not find any news about how that turned out.. Has anyone heard about it?

I think there was supposed to be a pretrial hearing today (Aug 25) however I can not find any news about how that turned out.. Has anyone heard about it?

According to the court docket it was rescheduled to September 6th.

Google Alert - sharing

Gag order opposed in Carlisle buried baby case; Judge's decision soon
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...e-judge-decision-soon/owzWnKosykmdNrYvCX0MnI/

After hearing a brief argument from the Cincinnati media outlet’s attorney, Oda said he would issue a decision by the end of the week.

So, going to assume today, Friday, as it IS the end of the week.... :)

Gag order remains in place: http://www.journal-news.com/news/ju...isle-buried-baby-case/dZ4s4lBvsXzj5n2VIVsvmO/

Talk about a controlling mother, this girl has the Devil!!

From the way the mother walked into court, with sunglasses on, she just strikes me as having had a part in this. Why hide behind sunglasses, everyone knows who she is? I am sure she is embarrassed, a newborn baby was murdered at her house by her perfect daughter.

Time to wake up Mom! Your household is NOT perfect! Far far from it. In fact, I wonder what other evil things hide in your house?

It would be interesting to know if this Mom is a society person or just a wanna-be.

Mom has some explaining to do

I think her mother will be charged with something; could not have hid from her.
Will keep you informed of any news. I live in the area.

This is all I have found on the pretrial hearing today (Sept 6, 2017).
http://www.journal-news.com/news/ca...ss-interrogation-room/P9hFeegQspWoc6PjpzCnoO/
Defense attorney wants "permission to go into the interview room at the Carlisle Police Department where Brooke Skylar Richardson was interviewed in order to take photographs and take measurements in the room.”...
Does anyone know why they would want to do that?

This is all I have found on the pretrial hearing today (Sept 6, 2017).
http://www.journal-news.com/news/ca...ss-interrogation-room/P9hFeegQspWoc6PjpzCnoO/
Defense attorney wants "permission to go into the interview room at the Carlisle Police Department where Brooke Skylar Richardson was interviewed in order to take photographs and take measurements in the room.”...
Does anyone know why they would want to do that?

That's really weird. Are they going to say she was under duress from being interviewed in a tiny room or something?

According to my notes next pretrial hearing Sept. 27th.

That's really weird. Are they going to say she was under duress from being interviewed in a tiny room or something?
That is the only reason that I can think of.. So she must have said something in that interview that her attorney wishes she had not said.

Im thinking the "concerned with appearances" thing may have come from some neighbors who didn't really know them and were speaking out their back side.

Google Alert - sharing....

Ohio Teenager Now Facing Murder Trial as Prosecutors Believe Mother Set Newborn on Fire

http://christiannews.net/2017/09/09/ohio-teenager-now-facing-murder-trial-as-prosecutors-believe-mother-set-newborn-on-fire/

shoot - the article won't let me copy any of it, so you'll have to go read it.

So her next pretrial hearing is Sept. 27th, then Oct. 3rd and trial on Nov. 6th

:judge:

CARLISLE, Ohio — An Ohio teenager is facing charges of involuntary manslaughter, endangering children, tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse after it is now alleged that she burned her newborn baby before burying the child’s remains in her parents’ back yard.
Brooke “Skylar” Richardson, 18, of Carlisle will go on trial on Nov. 6 after being indicted by a grand jury, and is on house arrest on electronic monitoring in the meantime after posting 10 percent of her $50,000 bond.

<snip>

According to WCPO-TV, it was first stated that the sex of the baby could not be determined because the child had been burned and had also decomposed. However, it has since been announced that the newborn was a girl, and was full-term, at approximately 38 to 40 weeks gestation.

<snip>

&#8220;To be frank with you, I&#8217;m not sure we ever will provide to you the exact medical cause of death, and the reason for that is because the child was, after death, burned and subsequently buried, and there was significant decomposition to the body,&#8221; Fornshell outlined during a press conference.
However, he believes that the baby might have been killed because having a child would not be an &#8220;acceptable outcome&#8221; for a college student. She planned on attending the University of Cincinnati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme