OH OH - Ashley Summers, 15, Cleveland, 9 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are a couple of bits of info in this article that I found interesting...

Now I am un-tattooed, but from what I gather, tattoos can be very meaningful and unique. Interesting that the suspect would have one as unique as that and apparently on the same arm as Ms. Ashley has/had.
This one caught my eye too...

I'm not making any judgement calls, but Ashley's mother is married to Ashley's grandfather? I find that quite...well...I assume it's her paternal grandfather.
http://news.sky.com/story/1403057/woman-caught-on-cctv-looks-like-missing-teen

I think that must be a mistake. It looks as if Linda Summers is Ashley's stepgrandmother but no blood relation; Ashley's mother's name is Jennifer:

http://www.bringhomeashley.9f.com/favorite_links_2.html

Maybe Castro kept Ashley at another location?

The whole Castro case is just mindblowing.

Video at link:

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/03/center_for_missing_children_se.html

A video released by the center Monday describes a tattoo Summers has on her right arm. It is a red outline of a heart. Inside the heart is the black outline of a banner with the name "GENE," also in black, inked inside, according to the video.

The video asks tattoo artists to recall any young women who have the same or similar tattoo. "Remember it may have been enhanced or altered over the years," the video states.

I had hoped she would've been found by now :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is hitting the airwaves around here. They're going to cover this case at 5:30 today (8 minutes) on 19 Action News.

This reporter makes it sound like the FBI does think it is Ashley. BBM http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/cuyahoga-county/2015/03/11/ashley-summers-suspect/70156836/

On October 22, 2014, the male and female suspects committed identity theft and obtained money under false pretenses at numerous Citizens Banks and Santander Banks in East Providence and Pawtucket, Rhode Island, and Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Several thousand dollars were fraudulently obtained in these transactions.

Officials describe the woman as a white female, medium to heavy build, with brown hair and blonde highlights. Summers has a tattoo of "Gene" enclosed in a heart on her upper arm.

Officials describe say the man is a white male, thin build, with brown hair, a thin beard, and mustache.

The vehicle is a newer model Kia Optima, tan or silver in color, with no front license plate.

I think it's great that they are checking with tattoo artists to see if they remember doing work on girl who had the same tattoo. One of the first victims of the Green River Killer, who was sixteen-years-old was actually first identified by the tattoo artist who did her tattoos after hearing the discovery of her body on TV. I wonder who is "Gene" is and if they have questioned him about Ashley's disappearance. Names tattooed on people's bodies aren't always of a current or former romantic partner, but since the name is tattooed with a heart it has me wondering if that is the case with Ashley's tattoo. Of course some of this is JMO and :twocents:.

-when they released these pics before they didn't release a pic of any guy. Now they have.

-in, 6 months no one has came forward and said "hey that's ________" i.e. no one knows this female as someone they went to school with, hung out with etc....it's someone that has managed to stay out of public eye. like a missing person?

-what are the odds this guys name is gene? are there any missing people from around the time ashley went missing named gene?

we see all the time stories about the girl that runs away to be with an older male.....is it not possible that sometimes a runaway relationship flies under the radar?

-when they released these pics before they didn't release a pic of any guy. Now they have.

-in, 6 months no one has came forward and said "hey that's ________" i.e. no one knows this female as someone they went to school with, hung out with etc....it's someone that has managed to stay out of public eye. like a missing person?

-what are the odds this guys name is gene? are there any missing people from around the time ashley went missing named gene?

we see all the time stories about the girl that runs away to be with an older male.....is it not possible that sometimes a runaway relationship flies under the radar?

All good points and evidently no one remembered working with her? IMO the guy in the image doesn't look very old. IIRC she got the tattoo shortly before she disappeared so I would think it was a recent relationship at that time.

I think it looks like her, and I pray it is!!

I wonder if maybe Ashley ran away to be with this guy? Or may be under duress to commit these crimes to support themselves.. I can't imagine willingly staying out of contact with her mother for this long :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it really is Ashley, there is no way she wants to be located, not if there are fraud charges involved with her. (Got this story today on my home page. First I've heard of this case.)

If she is stealing other identities, she probably isn't working anywhere. That is her job.

I truly hope it's Ashley, so her family at least knows she's alive and semi-well. IMO

Maybe a billboard with "Ashley Come Home" should be erected in the area where the woman was spotted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back