OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 Apr 2006 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know it has been discussed many times before, but Hurst now claims that Brian's ex said Brian had experimented with men sexually AND he confirmed with a male that it happened before... Who was that male that stated it was true? Hurst also said Brian and Clint possibly could have been more than friends. I think that is potentially a big clue if true. It would either give motive and/or during a time where a lot of crazy stories happen when homosexual relationships tried to meet on the internet in 2006.

I was really hoping the interview would dive into further details of the medical students he met at the bar and the two women he spoke with before "vanishing" - never even brought up during the interview. Also, there are confirmed phone pings after he left the bar (initially and 6 months later) so I found it odd that Hurst's theory is he got drunk and ended up in a dumpster. I don't see how he comes to that conclusion based on the phone pings

I know it has been discussed many times before, but Hurst now claims that Brian's ex said Brian had experimented with men sexually AND he confirmed with a male that it happened before... Who was that male that stated it was true? Hurst also said Brian and Clint possibly could have been more than friends. I think that is potentially a big clue if true. It would either give motive and/or during a time where a lot of crazy stories happen when homosexual relationships tried to meet on the internet in 2006.

I was really hoping the interview would dive into further details of the medical students he met at the bar and the two women he spoke with before "vanishing" - never even brought up during the interview. Also, there are confirmed phone pings after he left the bar (initially and 6 months later) so I found it odd that Hurst's theory is he got drunk and ended up in a dumpster. I don't see how he comes to that conclusion based on the phone pings.
I agree that it could be a big clue if Brian and Clint could have been more than friends and that is why Clint lawyered up rather quickly, or if Brian was questioning his sexuality since it is now said that he experimented with men in the past. So many questions...

Amber Ruic was the last person to talk to Brian while Brightan was in the bathroom. What did they speak about? Did she ask him to meet them out back? Why did she seem upset on surveillance minutes before they leave and Brian disappears?

Amber Ruic was de laatste persoon die met Brian sprak terwijl Brightan in de badkamer was. Waar spraken ze over? Vroeg ze hem om ze buiten te ontmoeten? Waarom leek ze boos op de surveillance minuten voordat ze weggaan en Brian verdwijnt?

dit zou de sleutel kunnen zijn....
Als een zaak vastloopt, ga dan altijd terug naar het laatste bekende feit!
Het laatste bekende feit in de zaak Brain Shaffer is het contact met Amber en Brightan.
Brightan beweert dat hij te dronken was om een nauwkeurige verklaring te kunnen afleggen...
maar Amber was de chauffeur en die moet duidelijker zijn geweest!
Ze zou meer informatie kunnen geven over het allerlaatste moment van contact met Brain, voor zover wij weten

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back