OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is part of the control, it is diabolical. The victims continue to be re-victimized. We don't know the "back story" here, but, the perpetrator has created a situation, where his wife, a victim, will continue to be part of his life for years in court.

In a divorce, you can create a life where your ex is almost nonexistent . Even with kids involved.

This situation, even incarcerated, the perpetrator was able to ensure his wife will constantly be reminded of him, and what he was able to take from her.
Diabolical and all about control it was indeed.

Motive: He hated his wife more than he loved his children.

Pure evil - he is a waste of oxygen.

Well his father didn't show up in court when his son was up for domestic abuse of his father, about 13 yrs ago iirc.

Of course I don't know what the specific allegations were but someone did decide to let him off by not showing up in court, IMO.

Links to this earlier in this thread.

yep I wonder if that was a pattern throughout his life - everybody letting him get away with crap because he was angry or cried

Last edited:
[…]

One of Chad Doerman’s neighbors said he saw things at the family's home prior to the shooting that disturbed him.

“He was just a very angry man, like, he just was always yelling at his wife and his kids,” said Richard Kincannon.

On one occasion, Kincannon claims Doerman got violent with his children.

“He tossed a couple of them around in the yard one day. Tried to tell them to go in the house and picked them up and threw them,” said Kincannon.

[…]

well I'm just gonna say it - anybody who witnesses child abuse should be reporting it at that time

Observation, the worst narcissists snag the sweetest women.

What little we've seen, she is strong, generous, kind, resilient -- doing everything she can to do right by her babies still.

No doubt she was trying to protect them before too -- just outgunned, manhandled.

She likely had only words in her arsenal, no match for gunpowder. And he knew something she didn't -- he knew he was a killer, knew he had it in him. Gave him every advantage -- the elusive, the unamswerable element of surprise -- the hellement of terror --

He sat on the step content. He got his revenge. That anyone could take satisfaction in that is repulsive.

He gets to take NOTHING more from her.

But as we know, trials aren't about the victims, aren't about the survivors. It's all about him. And whether he has forfeited the right to life, liberty and pursuits.

May she be girded with a hundred thousand happy memories, as armor for what lies ahead.

The justice system and the loss of her boys, anew, every single day.

That was the life sentence that fraud of a man caused her. On purpose. With malice and aforethought.

(clipped)
(always a fan of your posts)

@Megnut You see it exactly for what it's about ... inflicting the most amount of pain onto her. And for that reason, I pray for her to heal from this unimaginable loss then somehow move on to have a life better than she ever imagined. That's what he deserves!

I had read in the very beginning they were separated, but haven’t seen it since, so can’t say it’s true. I hope she doesn’t attend any of the trial or ever be in the same room as him. Don’t give him the satisfaction.
(bbm)
I agree 100%! A trial will be about him and it will require her testimony which he may enjoy.

After one night in jail, he cries like a baby for CCO2. He plead Not Guilty most likely as a tactic to remove the DP. So now we know he is afraid being in jail and he is afraid to die.

All is my honest opinion.

Last edited:
I had read in the very beginning they were separated, but haven’t seen it since, so can’t say it’s true. I hope she doesn’t attend any of the trial or ever be in the same room as him. Don’t give him the satisfaction.
But show him a big portrait of her, whenever she has to say something as a witness, as she looks just like her three little boys (resp. the sweet boys looked just like their mum). He should remember his victims every possible time, IMO. Make this evil cry a lot, although it is too late.

Asked after the hearing Friday about allegations that Doerman planned the murders for months, Clermont County Prosecutor Mark Tekulve declined to go into specific detail so as not to jeopardize the capital case. He nonetheless called the family murders “an unspeakable tragedy,” and said that prosecutors would seek to punish the defendant to the fullest extent the law allows — with death.

“I can’t go into a whole lot of facts because this is a death penalty case, and my goal is to have this man executed for slaughtering these three little boys,” Tekulve said. “It is an incomprehensible act of horror that he perpetrated on this family.”

“Factually, I’ve said what I said on the record and I’m going to stick with that,” the prosecutor added. “I’ll let the facts speak for themselves. He slaughtered his 3 children in the most brutal fashion you can imagine, as I mentioned in court.”

Jun 23rd, 2023, 11:53 am

This may be controversial, but the man killed three children, in front of witnesses, and even confessed to premediation, planning the killings for months in advance. It was not only deliberate, but also planned.

Do we really need a trial here? Is there anyone who doubts that he is guilty? At some point, in the overzealous protection to save an innocent person from going to jail, we have lost the ability to see guilt, for what it is. Why do we need to spend years in hearings, trial dates. Collecting evidence...on and on... fast track him, trial in ten days. Call it done.

This may be controversial, but the man killed three children, in front of witnesses, and even confessed to premediation, planning the killings for months in advance. It was not only deliberate, but also planned.

Do we really need a trial here? Is there anyone who doubts that he is guilty? At some point, in the overzealous protection to save an innocent person from going to jail, we have lost the ability to see guilt, for what it is. Why do we need to spend years in hearings, trial dates. Collecting evidence...on and on... fast track him, trial in ten days. Call it done.
I fully agree. It doesn't get any more cut & dried than this.

My takes:

When the judge in court asked him if he understood he said 'yes sir' each time. He looks completely sane. This is not a case of mental illness at all. Quick side question: do you think he is tranquilized at all to appear in court? I know sometimes they give defendants that have committed the most horrendous of crimes some sort of something so they appear docile.

He flew into rage and committed these acts when the police apprehended him I'd like to figure his cortisol and adrenal levels were sky high and thus now in altered state of hyper awareness. I think when it is said he premeditated this, I have to think that his wife had threatened she was going to leave him at some point and in his most demented thoughts said i will do the most horrific of all things and justified it somewhere in the deep abyss of evil that lurked within him. Something triggered him that day it happened and the internal narcissistic rageful explosion went off --unless he truly had planned on that day and I guess the details will come to light. I do not think he planned on the aftermath of what he did only the vengeful spirit of eternally wounding his wife and ending the lives of his children. And the satisfaction of what that meant to him in those sick moments of thoughts. This is just horrific, all of it. And the traumatized dog....rest in peace to the little ones and may the daughter and Mom find peace and hope again.

One of Chad Doerman’s neighbors said he saw things at the family's home prior to the shooting that disturbed him.

As others have said, neighbors and relatives who knew he was abusive could have made a phone call. You can say you were walking past the house and heard abuse but wish to remain anonymous. Maybe some welfare checks to the home, LE talking to his wife about how to safely leave, before he escalated, would have made a difference. I do understand fear or maybe it will come out that there were reports made. All JMO.

I think that might be a reason he pleaded not guilty. For her to have to appear in court. He’s just that evil.

Last edited:
Anyone notice that in many of the photos of the young boys they do not smile like they are truly happy....forced smiles and fear behind the 'smiles'....anyway, for me it adds up to the fact they were most likely scared living in the house.

Anyone notice that in many of the photos of the young boys they do not smile like they are truly happy....forced smiles and fear behind the 'smiles'....anyway, for me it adds up to the fact they were most likely scared living in the house.

I think that family may have had layers of problems that have not been disclosed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735
Back