OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That poor mama. I can't imagine her pain. The step daughter was so brave to run off for help. I hope they are both surrounded by all the love from their family and friends. And the poor dog too :(

His reaction on the body cam is so off. he seems calm and still trying to keep control of the scene even though he's handcuffed and on the ground (yelling at the dog to get in the house, asking to roll over, etc.) He's a piece of work.
The really sad thing (besides the fact there are 3 dead children and a scarred mother and daughter) is that it is SO much bigger than that. The neighbor is scarred as well as LE and EMT. Likely the coroner too, as well as extended family and friends.

Neighbor statement:

Kincannon said every time he looks at the home, he sees the scene directly after the shooting — the three children laying lifeless in the yard. He said he's struggled to eat and sleep since the murders.

"I still see the babies ... that's all I see when I come out here," Kincannon said. "That's why I like to focus on that (memorial)."

The really sad thing (besides the fact there are 3 dead children and a scarred mother and daughter) is that it is SO much bigger than that. The neighbor is scarred as well as LE and EMT. Likely the coroner too, as well as extended family and friends.

Neighbor statement:

Kincannon said every time he looks at the home, he sees the scene directly after the shooting — the three children laying lifeless in the yard. He said he's struggled to eat and sleep since the murders.

"I still see the babies ... that's all I see when I come out here," Kincannon said. "That's why I like to focus on that (memorial)."

I just finished reading the pages and I came to say the same thing. LE was obviously so shaken when they arrived and was arresting him. The officer who said something to the effect - you have the right to remain silent, f’ing use that right. You can hear his voice shake. The poor officers, first responders, medical personnel, ME, and most of all, the poor poor mother and daughter.

He is evil. He seems almost proud of himself. His parents are victims too. I hope they open their eyes and don’t let him bamboozle them. He posted pics of his boys just a few days before - and he planned this. How can he look at himself in the mirror? Because he saw those boys as possessions - something he believed he had the right to take away from their mother. Horrible

I just finished reading the pages and I came to say the same thing. LE was obviously so shaken when they arrived and was arresting him. The officer who said something to the effect - you have the right to remain silent, f’ing use that right. You can hear his voice shake. The poor officers, first responders, medical personnel, ME, and most of all, the poor poor mother and daughter.

He is evil. He seems almost proud of himself. His parents are victims too. I hope they open their eyes and don’t let him bamboozle them. He posted pics of his boys just a few days before - and he planned this. How can he look at himself in the mirror? Because he saw those boys as possessions - something he believed he had the right to take away from their mother. Horrible
If divorce was on the table, it's not totally outside the realm of possibilities that he was one of those dads who vowed to never pay child support.

He looks absolutely broken in this video, unlike some parents that kill their children who sit there emotionless or with crocodile tears. I think this man snapped for what ever reason, completely lost it and has now realised what he has done. Poor poor boys, their poor mother and sister too.

The problem with the idea that he “snapped” is that he admitted that he planned this for months. That to me indicates control, not snapping. Just my opinion

The problem with the idea that he “snapped” is that he admitted that he planned this for months. That to me indicates control, not snapping. Just my opinion
Also, "snapping" is not justification for killing anyone, let alone methodically hunting and gunning down your three little boys on your front lawn.

IMO, if they're real tears at all, they're only for himself. Even Letecia Stauch cried a few tears for herself during the defense arguments about how hard her childhood supposedly was. And she spent the whole rest of the trial giggling with her lawyers, pulling faces, and flipping the bird at witnesses and the family of her victim, even during the most atrocious exhibits.

MOO

Neighbor statement:

Our whole community is in mourning

Fair point, I'd forgot about that point
Also, "snapping" is not justification for killing anyone, let alone methodically hunting and gunning down your three little boys on your front lawn.

IMO, if they're real tears at all, they're only for himself. Even Letecia Stauch cried a few tears for herself during the defense arguments about how hard her childhood supposedly was. And she spent the whole rest of the trial giggling with her lawyers, pulling faces, and flipping the bird at witnesses and the family of her victim, even during the most atrocious exhibits.

MOO
Absolutely agree no justification at all. It was just an observation compared to other cases

Right, he planned this for months, and even chased down one of the little boys to bring him back to the spot to be executed.

JMO doesn’t fit “snapped” to me.

The officers showed great restraint not punching this man. LE is exposed to so much horror in their jobs.
It is hard to come to Websleuths some days, it is hard to wake up and open my computer to the days terrible news.
No kidding. These days it's a big W T***%%&$ what we'll hear about next. Who are these people. At least he didn't throw them in crude oil tanks afterwards? I can't imagine the hatred in his soul hidden behind a decent-looking facade.

Three young innocent babies gone, and one narcissistic piece of crap still remains.
A “super father” I don't see that. A control freak is a more fitting description? The babies never had a chance with this cowardly monster.

Hoping that one day there will be peace of mind for the babies’ mom and her daughter.

Speculation and moo

He looks absolutely broken in this video, unlike some parents that kill their children who sit there emotionless or with crocodile tears. I think this man snapped for what ever reason, completely lost it and has now realised what he has done. Poor poor boys, their poor mother and sister too.

Did you watch the whole thing? He only looks "broken" for a fraction of it, then he goes right back to cold again, and is perfectly fine when asking about what we believe is protective custody. They might not have looked like crocodile tears, but I'm sure they were. Obviously JMO.

The donations through Go Fund Me is at over $210k right now. Go Fund Me does keep 2.9% of that. Our local Bank has an account set up for donations that 100% goes to the mother/daughter. Look up River Hills Bank New richmond Ohio. Not sure I'm allowed to post a link.

"snapping" =

I can see it (but not excuse it)
Angry person pushes another one too hard
Or hits them in anger
Or pulls out a too-handy gun and shots another adult

"not snapping" = lining up children and executing with bullet to head
-suffocating children twice, hours apart, making one watch the other die and throwing them in 20' high oil tanks.
- killing whole family one by one plus dog, lining them up to let their bodies putrify for weeks in the house
- kidnapping, molesting, then burying a little girl alive in a garbage bag under the porch

I think there is a type of evil in these people unrelated to snapping. I don't like to use the word evil, it's worse than that, if possible. It's as though there never was a "limit" in their minds, no concept of "too far", and this absence let it enter their minds that their actions were doable.

When Watts was questioned as to why he threw his little girls in oil tanks he said, blandly, para, "you never know what you'd do unless you are in someone's shoes"

Blew me away to hear that, as though that action would ever enter a normal person's mind.

Like, I killed the kids, butchered and ate them, "you never know what you'd do unless you were in someone else's shoes"

It's that extra degree of unimaginable cruelty, where did that ability come from.

Last edited:
He looks absolutely broken in this video, unlike some parents that kill their children who sit there emotionless or with crocodile tears. I think this man snapped for what ever reason, completely lost it and has now realized what he has done. Poor poor boys, their poor mother and sister too.
I believe he is crying for himself only.
Just my .02.
In prison, it's not all "3 hots and a cot"; imo !
He won't be able to get away from someone with a grudge, or another inmate who has kids and misses them-- & is enraged by what CD has done (for instance) !
Etc.
M00.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag