GUILTY OH - Deanna Ballman, 23, pregnant, dies of heroin OD, Columbus, 31 July 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the problem is -they don't have a cause of death. Autopsy apparently failed to find anything. Even though circumstances appear to be suspicious. Our only hope is toxicology shows something.

Oh dear, I hope LE has found more suspicious evidence from the house. Was Deanna's cell phone found? Toxicology is important, but not the only way to determine there was foul play involved in the deaths of Deanna and Mabel. Suppose the tox reports show nothing? Oh please, LE, find out what happened.

Newalbany, yes, same address, and thanks for the explanation.

Heroin intoxication? wth. Was she a user?I do not recall reading anything to that effect.

wow! Shut the front door! :what: Didnt see that coming at all.

manner is still undetermined which means it could still be..yup... murder

guess they will need a lot more circumstantial stuff to make an arrest but I suppose it is possible?

That coupled with them being so sure she did drive herself to the location she was found in, her being (I think) nude, in the backseat, etc. All seemed to make LE pretty convinced she was dead before she got there.

Forces em to wonder if she was a willing participant in the administration of the heroin or not.

I don't really know much about heroin but have heard it can be administered in different ways, injection, snorting, etc. If that is the case, it will be interesting to see what form the drug was administered, when, and by whom.

I do not recall hearing of any past drug issues for this young mother, but it doesn't mean there were none.

Sure wish I knew more about the good doctor and his previous craig's list hookups. Number one question: Did his "type" include drug abuser or addict?

hold up... wasn't Caylee's manner of death undetermined??? yet Casey was charged with homicide?

(just trying to remember because I was googling undetermined manner of death and murder charge and I got a page of Casey Anthony hits)

That coupled with them being so sure she did drive herself to the location she was found in, her being (I think) nude, in the backseat, etc. All seemed to make LE pretty convinced she was dead before she got there.

Forces em to wonder if she was a willing participant in the administration of the heroin or not.

I don't really know much about heroin but have heard it can be administered in different ways, injection, snorting, etc. If that is the case, it will be interesting to see what form the drug was administered, when, and by whom.

I do not recall hearing of any past drug issues for this young mother, but it doesn't mean there were none.

Sure wish I knew more about the good doctor and his previous craig's list hookups. Number one question: Did his "type" include drug abuser or addict?

Just when you think you can't be shocked anymore!

We will eventually find out (I hope) whether there is any merit whatsoever to the idea that this young woman ever took or sold drugs, such as heroin.

On the other hand, a doctor would have access to such drugs without needing to resort to the streets to obtain same.

I'm so sad for her family.

I hope there is a resolution to this soon, and evidence found beyond the intoxication part of the autopsy., as we already knew her body had to have gone into some kind of toxic shock, for a healthy young woman to end up where she did as mentioned by tcox, "naked and dead in the back seat of her own car" miles from where she went to work.

Come on, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck guys!!!! :(

Nor did anyone here on WS.

Let's hear from the LE.

All the unanswered questions begging for logical answers!

All the "loose threads" in this case.

Didn't she tell her mom, she felt sick and was leaving that job?

Why would she have called her mother on the cell, to tell her this, if she was regularly shooting up? Makes not a lick of sense to me.

I don't think it likely that this young woman would call and report feeling unwell if she were a regular user either. This whole case is just baffling.

Autopsy Finds Heroin Caused Death Of Pregnant Woman Found In Car

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...topsy-released-pregnant-woman-found-dead.html

Another source.

:what:

'The autopsy revealed that Ballman had a puncture mark on her left thigh and possibly had heroin in her purse.
She also had morphine and codeine in her blood system at the time of her death and had morphine, monoacetylmorphine, codeine, acetylocodine and diacetylmorphine in her urine.'

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...topsy-released-pregnant-woman-found-dead.html

Another source.

'The autopsy revealed that Ballman had a puncture mark on her left thigh and possibly had heroin in her purse.
She also had morphine and codeine in her blood system at the time of her death and had morphine, monoacetylmorphine, codeine, acetylocodine and diacetylmorphine in her urine.'

:thud: I'm so shocked! Who gave her an injection, and put heroin in her purse? :noooo:I just can't believe she was on those drugs. Poor Deanna. :tears:

Another source.

BBM Possibly..

also in link: "Ballman also had a 1/4 inch contusion on her left elbow." from?? a fall? 1/4inch small. edge of counter or table?

If she were this much of a user to have also taken morphine and codeine would she be able to carry a baby that long? In her urine too, how long does that take to get there? I wonder if it was given in liquid to her. Morphine and codiene can be liquid form. Then the heroin to make it look "dirty"? And really she's getting day jobs off craigslist I doubt she had money to buy not 1 not 2 but 3 varying drugs and what dealer has all those, or who would have straight codeine?

I don't believe for one second she took all those drugs. Someone gave her a fatal drug cocktail. Can all those drugs be ingested in liquid form? If she asked for juice or a glass of water?

BBM Possibly..

also in link: "Ballman also had a 1/4 inch contusion on her left elbow." from?? a fall? 1/4inch small. edge of counter or table?

If she were this much of a user to have also taken morphine and codeine would she be able to carry a baby that long? In her urine too, how long does that take to get there? I wonder if it was given in liquid to her. Morphine and codiene can be liquid form. Then the heroin to make it look "dirty"? And really she's getting day jobs off craigslist I doubt she had money to buy not 1 not 2 but 3 varying drugs and what dealer has all those, or who would have straight codeine?

GMTA! I would bet my last penny it was given to her in liquid form. Now the question is WHY? Who would want to murder this beautiful pregnant woman? For pictures? *advertiser censored*? What?

If she were a regular user injecting heroine shouldn't they have found a bunch of track marks on her? Sounds like they only found one injection mark. She also doesn't look like a junkie in her photo.

What the heck was that doctor up to?...asked in my own voice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch
Back