GUILTY OH - Deanna Ballman, 23, pregnant, dies of heroin OD, Columbus, 31 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just by her hair LE would know if she was a user.IMO This Dr. drugged this young mother and her child to death.JMO

Some questions in my mind about Deanna and how she was found:
Did I read or hear that she was naked. Why? Were her clothes found in the car?
She was found in the back seat. As a mom of two, wouldn't there have been two car seats there. Where are they? Were they left with whoever watched her children that afternoon? Or should they have been in the car?

Most people are right handed. Yet the puncture would/possible injection site was on her left leg. Very awkward place to inject your self if you are a rightie.

Any thoughts?

I hope some family member or friend of Deanna's finds this site and realizes many questions have still not been answered.

Some questions in my mind about Deanna and how she was found:
Did I read or hear that she was naked. Why? Were her clothes found in the car?
She was found in the back seat. As a mom of two, wouldn't there have been two car seats there. Where are they? Were they left with whoever watched her children that afternoon? Or should they have been in the car?

Most people are right handed. Yet the puncture would/possible injection site was on her left leg. Very awkward place to inject your self if you are a rightie.

Any thoughts?

All good questions

BBM do you recall exact location on left leg? I keep thinking that being nearly full term pregnant would factor into what areas she could reach as well as whether she was leftie or rightie

I too seem to recall hearing that she was nude when found. maybe if I have a few minutes to spare later I will try o go back through the articles and figure out if that is true and link it.

All good questions

BBM do you recall exact location on left leg? I keep thinking that being nearly full term pregnant would factor into what areas she could reach as well as whether she was leftie or rightie

I too seem to recall hearing that she was nude when found. maybe if I have a few minutes to spare later I will try o go back through the articles and figure out if that is true and link it.

I couldn't reach my legs when nine months preggo. Thank God for little munchkins who can put my shoes on for me! I keep hoping we will see an arrest soon in this case...

tlcox said:

I've been looking, but can't find anything.

I can only hope that the doctor is not back at work. I wish we could see the pics he took of Deanna that night. LE must have seen them. Oh, and by the way, so soon after the pic taking, Deanna passed away. Hmm... :notgood:

Investigators Believe They Found Link Between Doctor, Pregnant Woman Found Dead In Car
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...graphed-pregnant-woman-found-dead-in-car.html

"Detectives told 10 Investigates that they believed the doctor took photos of Ballman after she responded to the advertisement".

also in same article

"A spokesperson for Knox Community Hospital, where the doctor worked as a contracted employee, said that the doctor had been off the job for more than six weeks – just after deputies found Ballman’s body."

All good questions

BBM Left thigh is all we've been told, as far as I can find. You're asking some very good questions. :seeya:

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...topsy-released-pregnant-woman-found-dead.html

"The autopsy revealed that Ballman had a puncture mark on her left thigh and possibly had heroin in her purse."

"She also had morphine and codeine in her blood system at the time of her death and had morphine, monoacetylmorphine, codeine, acetylocodine and diacetylmorphine in her urine."

"Ballman also had a 1/4 inch contusion on her left elbow."

:rose:

IMO Deanna was not a naive young mother. According to family members, she had survived an abusive relationship through having two children with their father, and expecting a third child, before moving back to be with her family in Ohio, approximately two weeks before her death.

She wanted a better life for herself and her children. Her plans were to study dentistry with financial assistance from the National Guard.

She had served in the National Guard for the past six years, thus working in a "man's world." She was in the process of transferring to the Ohio National Guard.
At her inurnment on August 11, Deanna received full military honors including a military convoy from the funeral home.

The numerous testimonies on her Facebook and her Memorial Guest Book attest to the kind of person Deanna was.

Link previously posted by cg007 with comments from Deanna's mother. Also, a video.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...family-speaks-autopsy-of-pregnant-mother.html

BBM Does this sound like a person who'd shoot up heroin at 9 mos. pregnant? Just saying.

It just kills me that we have heard zip about this case!

Hair analysis does not take that long, and it should be a simple matter for LE to satisfy themselves if she was a chronic user of heroin or whether the massive overdose was the first exposure to the drug. Their total silence on this issue is puzzling.

I am also very confused by the lack of outrage from friends and family over this seeming inactivity in investigating this young woman's death.

BBM Left thigh is all we've been told, as far as I can find. You're asking some very good questions. :seeya:

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...topsy-released-pregnant-woman-found-dead.html

"The autopsy revealed that Ballman had a puncture mark on her left thigh and possibly had heroin in her purse."

"She also had morphine and codeine in her blood system at the time of her death and had morphine, monoacetylmorphine, codeine, acetylocodine and diacetylmorphine in her urine."

"Ballman also had a 1/4 inch contusion on her left elbow."
Sorry if this is already addressed as im playing catch up.. I know there were several who were concerned was she a regular user or was this completely forced on her and she overdosed..

The simple fact that there are muktiple opiates detected in her urine indicates that at the very least she'd used these medications a good 6-8hrs prior to death at minimum..if she'd been given these drugs and overdosed within a couple of hours the opiates would not have shown up in her urine..it takes many hours at minimum for even a minute amount of the opiates to be filtered into ones urine..

I dont know what exactly that determines but imo it doesnt correlate with having been dosed shortly prior to death with opiates being introduced to her system at that time, but rather indicates that opiates(and several different kinds) had been in her system for a long amount of time prior to death..jmo

Yea i'd love to see those pics too. i'd like to see if there was the contusion & puncture mark when he was w/ her.
Where is the outrage or justice facebook pages.?
Poor Deanna. That whole time w/ dr. Had to have freaked her out.imo.

From what I can find, it doesn't take 6-8 hours for heroin metabolites to appear in urine. It's more like 2-6 hours.

Wwas speaking opiate pharmas which given that hers was injection heroin most likely could create some small window of difference tho still would be an amount of time of at minimum of 2+ hrs for it to filter even minute quantities into the urine..

I made certain to clarify that i was not claiming that my post determined any certain issue any particular way..jmo

Wild Speculations:

1. Those drugs were administered by that doctor.

-- I mean. There's a level of coincidence where it becomes ponderously obvious that things are starting to 'add up' to someone's probable involvement in a murder.

2. He'd done this to several women before

-- Not just molesting, but killing. You don't load a woman up with an opiate cocktail and not accept that she very well might die from those.

--- Plus his creepy *advertiser censored* requests.. just a gut feeling, but I am betting there's at least one other body. Probably a couple, maybe some from out of state, who knows. And maybe other people who've been blamed for those abductions/murders.

3. The woman who is listed as sharing that address - she knew about the women he was molesting, how could she not? Has she taken off now, or.. is she still around his property.. somewhere...

Wild Speculations:

1. Those drugs were administered by that doctor.

-- I mean. There's a level of coincidence where it becomes ponderously obvious that things are starting to 'add up' to someone's probable involvement in a murder.

2. He'd done this to several women before

-- Not just molesting, but killing. You don't load a woman up with an opiate cocktail and not accept that she very well might die from those.

--- Plus his creepy *advertiser censored* requests.. just a gut feeling, but I am betting there's at least one other body. Probably a couple, maybe some from out of state, who knows. And maybe other people who've been blamed for those abductions/murders.

3. The woman who is listed as sharing that address - she knew about the women he was molesting, how could she not? Has she taken off now, or.. is she still around his property.. somewhere...
I certainly wouldnt call these "wild" speculations..in fact imo there is a strong likelihood that all of your above points are indeed true.. I certainly hope that all women who have crossed paths with this doc in a similar manner to how Deannacrossed paths with him.. I certainly hope they all come forward because i do believe that there will a pattern that imo will be strong evidence to use at trial..jmo

There may be some reluctance, from some women.. I mean, he was taking nude or semi-nude pictures.

There's nothing wrong, IMO, with modelling for pictures like that, at all. But I dare say there'd be women who wouldn't want their hubby or kids knowing that's how they made extra income.

Add to that, it seems to me he may have drugged some of these women and taken the session a loooong way past the agreed-upon contract for artistic modelling. Who knows what he did to them then, what compromising pictures he may have taken.

People like that tend to assume shame will silence their victims, it's not uncommon. I hope they come forward, too, but I will bet there's victims we'll never hear about.

There was a doctor molesting women in one place I lived. Nobody spoke up for years so he kept on going - nobody wanted to be the center of attention for something like that, him being a respected doctor and all. Until finally somebody got up the courage to have him arrested. Then some of the victims found the courage to speak up, but not all of them by a long shot and I personally know some who never said boo to authorities. I can totally understand why.

But there's Deanna, who had her life ahead of her. There's her little baby, who never got to be held by his mother or take his first breath let alone live the life he should have lived. A monster capable of this murder (and I DO think it's a murder!!!) needs to be put away forever. I do hope more women come forward - I am betting there's others he'd tried to drug, or succeeded in drugging, as he did Deanna.

Wild Speculations:

What woman sharing address???? I've personally spoken to most of his neighbors and they have never seen a woman living there.

I wonder if the scuffle heard was the phone being snatched away from Deanna? Perhaps when someone noticed she was on the phone they became alarmed that she was incriminating them or calling for help and thus, the yelling, the scuffle and phone call ending. I feel they yelled in surprise/anger that she was on the phone, then snatched it away and hung it up immediately.

Originally Posted by southernnana
It appears a 52-yr old female does reside at the same home address as the doctor. Also, the female and the doctor are shown as contacts for one another. Much more info is available on internet if doctor's name is provided as a suspect in MSM

^ Though I missed the post about the woman who was the previous owner. Why would they be shown as contacts for each other, then, I wonder, as another poster mentioned?

And what time was the call with her mother? It could very well be that she was injected/killed shortly after, if poppyfrock is correct about the struggle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back