GUILTY OH - Doyle, 88, & Lilian Chumney, 79, Tuscarawas County, 21 Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WBNS 10-TV Facebook is reporting Tabatha and Robert Clark in custody. Arrested by the FBI in Arizona.

Chumney murder suspect Robert Clark in custody in Arizona http://shar.es/1o6VRb via @wews

Robert Clark & Tabatha Hazel are in Custody!!! No word on Jeffery Caley.

My post wasn't aimed at your post about them being in j-ville ... it was just me ramblin' on :)

The reason I think they would are likely headed gulf coast is because I'm from Ohio. If you're an Ohio snowbird there are certain routes you take from here to there depending on if you want to go to the East coast or the West coast. They were headed toward the panhandle. Could they have doubled back, sure. Like you said, an easy drive to j-ville.

I was just commenting from routes they taking were most similar to those you would take to if you wanted to get to the Gulf coast.

NP, I gotcha, mine is from the GA perspective :)

awewome, need more details :) i think the Caley dude will be less noticeable than the girl and that big guy, will they open up about where caley is? Maybe he was not at the location at the time of arrest and is in the same area

JMO

Okay. I've attempted (finally) to try and map the route, but had problems with Jackson County, as I have no idea where this took place, or how big the county is, so I just put in "Jackson County" in Google Maps to see where it was. Unfortunately, that stuffed it up somewhat as it changed the order around - but I gave up trying to sort it.

My first question is, would this have been a reasonable route, given the weather over there (of which I have no idea), or would they have taken a different route, via back roads. If so, can any one put their alternative routes on the same map, to compare.

Secondly, I noticed the Anderson convenience store is across a river, a deviation from the main road, which I think was 85 (if that's the likely route they took). Would this seem plausible that they deviated to this specific convenience store and then backtracked to continue down to Donalsonville, or more possible they went a different way to arrive at the convenience store?

Does anyone know if it possible to actually write comments on a Google Map to make a more comprehensive mapping scenario, where everyone could put their comments? If not, does anyone know of another mapping programme that this could be done on? I'm not very savvy (as you've probably figured by now).

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...7e39a4!2m2!1d-82.7768647!2d34.5174554!1m0!3e0

maybe mute point now since arrest, but can you savae it to your computer, paint program or something and then add comments?

I'm hoping for my #1 scenario above, that they are holed up in a cheap hotel along some water front where they have parking on the non-road side of the hotel. They had money from the Donalsonville robbery. If, as someone speculated above that they "merchandise" that they've been stealing along with the cash are the ingredients for making meth, they could even be doing their own one-pot cook. Meth users have one thing on their mind and that is their next hit.

If not, I too fear for the worst. I guess we'll know within a day or two. These three aren't smart enough to stay on the lam too much longer.

well, no news of anyone harmed (yet) so mustve been ! Hopefully , would like to know the details, guess it will come out soon!

awewome, need more details :) i think the Caley dude will be less noticeable than the girl and that big guy, will they open up about where caley is? Maybe he was not at the location at the time of arrest and is in the same area

JMO

Wonder if the van was impounded? who has the keys? Was Caley able to get away in that van? Did he have the van at time of clark and hazel arrest or just not at the location or was he dropped off elsewhere since the Donalsonville robbery? just thoughts

Hwy 93 at Kingman AZ runs into I 10 straight in to MX

could have stopped at pheonix though, california and they'd have blended in for sure

Glad apprehended, no telling where Caley is, can't hide out long with no money, I imagine that cash is strapped to Big'un

could have stopped at pheonix though, california and they'd have blended in for sure

Glad apprehended, no telling where Caley is, can't hide out long with no money, I imagine that cash is strapped to Big'un
I am searching everything like a mad woman with my laptop, phone & tablet. My husband just came in the room & said "what do you think you're cnn or something" lol!

I am searching everything like a mad woman with my laptop, phone & tablet. My husband just came in the room & said "what do you think you're cnn or something" lol!

:laughing:, hahaha! up three posts is a link, there are a few out now on the arrest

I was trying to figure out if Caley was the one they apprehended in Glendale. Guess I will have to wait & see. No names released on it yet.

I have a feeling they went out I-10, especially from the panhandle of Florida. Texas is 75 MPH in most places along I-10, at least the sections I've driven anyways.

After two weeks on the run authorities in Arizona arrested Robert Roy Clark and Tabitha Hazel.

Clark and Hazel were arrested early Thursday morning in Kingman, Arizona by the Mohave County Sheriff's Office after a high speed chase. It's unclear if there were still driving the green minivan seen with them in several surveillance pictures in numerous states.

Authorities learned Clark was traveling with 28-year-old Jeffrey Caley and 27-year-old Tabatha Marie Hazel, both of Canton. All three were identified in surveillance video at the armed robberies of stores in West Virginia, Georgia and South Carolina.

Meantime the search is still underway for Jeffrey Caley. He fled the scene after the police chase in Kingman. Police are looking for him in the area where Clark and Hazel were arrested.

He is considered armed and extremely dangerous. If you see Caley call police.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...rasburg-oh-murder-suspect-arrested-in-arizona

Two down, one to go. This group sure is slippery.

Lot's of wide open desert in that area. I imagine they will bring in tracking dogs and helicopters.

It's a hostile terrain, and with no water available, this hunt won't last long unless he decides to off himself.

I can't believe they drove all the way through Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas ,New Mexico and across the entire State of Arizona , (probably down I-40), and not a single Highway Patrol even noticed them.

Unreal. We're easily talking 1500-1600 miles here.

Kingman is on the west side of Arizona, basically right on the state line. Another 20 miles or so and they would have made it into California.

Is it even possible they were in the same minivan? How on earth did they make it so far w/o being caught?

Is it even possible they were in the same minivan? How on earth did they make it so far w/o being caught?

I haven't seen anything in the reports yet about whether or not they were still in that same green minivan.

On the other hand, I haven't seen any reports that they may have stolen a different vehicle either.

With an APB and BOLO out on them, it is just amazing that they were able to travel that far without raising any suspicion.

My guess would be that they were traveling at night, but even so, you can't drive more than 15 or 20 miles along the interstate without seeing a cop of some kind either patrolling or parked in the median snagging speeders.

Just doing a little quick math, that would mean they would have crossed paths with about 75 law enforcement vehicles on their journey across the country. None of which apparently paid any attention to them.

That's Funny!
Why yes, you are a great correspondent!!! :)

I am glad that they were apprehended. Now to find Caley.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24
Back