GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc I thought FM wrote that Steven ran out the back when the police arrived? I thought if he had any drugs in the house or on him...he might have run away to get rid of them. Probably hid them in a yard or something and went back later for them.

Or a natural reaction to someone not wanting to get caught for something is to run...so he felt guilty and tried to get away.

I also had a question for FM...Did Elaina's dad start noticing the yelling and hitting to his girls in January...when Angela started hanging out with Steven? Or maybe she was seeing him before that, but that was the first time he found out about it. Seems like the new bf had quite a negative impact (to put it very mildly) on Angela's kids and relationships.

I can't imagine someone coming out of rehab...from heroine addiction...to have very much patience with little ones :( Sad she even let him into her life....

Julie says when Angela announced the baby was gone, she and her son, Steven, immediately went out the back door to begin looking in the pool, the garage, and nearby.
www.kltv.com
((( uh, how did i miss this ? ''Angela told Toledo News Now she thinks the baby was kidnapped. Her boyfriend, Steven, refused to comment.''' www.kltv.com ))) :O wow
The woman's live-in boyfriend, Steven King, Jr., had gone out of the back door, supposedly to look for the girl, police said
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...for-East-Toledo-girl.html#KWPqoPaS54bFlfsX.99

And wtf,,,,how did I miss this ? ( yall are gonna think i never pay attention to anything :( ) '' The mother, Angela Steinfurth, is now pointing to her boyfriend being responsible for the baby's disappearance. His family is denying any involvement.'''' www.13abc.com
So are angela and steven no longer an ' item' ? They've turned on each other,,,, pretty convenient should a trial come up , eh ?

Ok few things in this interview I just watched again and so sorry for the long post guys :)

Missing 18-month-old girl update - YouTube
What was the near fight about between Steven and TJ ? Also TJ says Angela went inside for 20 to 25 minutes, then things got quiet and a couple of minutes later , she emerged . That' s a total of nearly 27 minutes and previously it had been whittled down to 15. You can cover a lot of ground in 27 minutes at a fast run and back again. :|

And how did I miss this ? The mother says, when she got back from the police department Monday morning, the shorts and the baby's medicine were both found in the home on Federal.
http://www.13abc.com/story/22481487/...ing-child-case

ETA this was my attempt to make a factual timeline for SK on Sunday afternoon. As you can see, I got stuck on many points that made me go :O before I could finish his timeline. There are more weird statements than I realized.

ETA again, the way to solve this case today is to give daddy 5 minutes alone with SK ! He will come away with the truth and I have no doubt.

My suspicion is that both of them started using again. I also think it is very possible that Elaina ingested some of the drugs and died as a result. That would explain why they are covering for each other (much like Shawn and Billie). This happened in another case as well. I can't remember her name, but she was an adult who went over to her brother and sister-in-law's place, they did some drugs, she overdosed and they dumped her and her van in a parking lot afterward and didn't report it to the police. They were eventually caught, though.

I'm honestly starting to fear that we are looking at the wrong person here. Right house, wrong person.

But, in case I'm wrong, what if Angela's crying & screaming was a distraction to give someone else time to sneak out and hide the baby (or body)? We all assume that she was crying to someone, right? But maybe that is exactly what we were supposed to think.

I'm honestly starting to fear that we are looking at the wrong person here. Right house, wrong person.

But, in case I'm wrong, what if Angela's crying & screaming was a distraction to give someone else time to sneak out and hide the baby (or body)? We all assume that she was crying to someone, right? But maybe that is exactly what we were supposed to think.

If this was an episode of law & order, they would put mom and bf in a room and listen to them talk.

Why would she even need to say that? Did someone else see Elaina battered and she's afraid that they'll tell? I mean, if they find Elaina with a broken nose and a black eye now it should be an obvious choice to blame the abductor.

What kind of a parent would observe that her baby child "looks like" she has a broken nose and not take her to the doctor?
What are the odds that a baby mysteriously gets a broken nose and later disappears and no one in the house knows what happened to her?

Put some pressure on these people already.

It was said there was dried blood , is that all? Does that look like a broken nose or is her nose also swollen and misshapen :(

She is screaming and crying she will never see the baby again because the baby was battered. Mom is saying she looks like she has a black eye and broken nose if Daddy sees her looking like that they go to jail And Mom wont see any of her kids again. So someone walked off with that little one or worse she is dead.
All jmo

I am off to go shoe shopping because it would appear that my mother managed to take ONE of my tennis shoes to FL with her (I have a billion pair of sandals, flops, cute wedges and the like but only one pair of practical shoes, lol) so please find sweet Elaina while I am gone.

I am off to go shoe shopping because it would appear that my mother managed to take ONE of my tennis shoes to FL with her (I have a billion pair of sandals, flops, cute wedges and the like but only one pair of practical shoes, lol) so please find sweet Elaina while I am gone.

She's coming home alive today ! This group cannot keep this secret too much longer. Someone will give up what they know. :please:

What a great mom, giving you a legitimate excuse to go shoe shopping! Have fun, hope we can find Elaina and one day she can have as obscene a shoe closet as some of us might. :p

(ETA am I the only one whose computer won't let them see the "more smilies" link? When I click it I just get back to my posting window. I can never see/use anything fun. :( I'm on windows 08 in firefox, but won't derail the thread, sorry)

What a great mom, giving you a legitimate excuse to go shoe shopping! Have fun, hope we can find Elaina and one day she can have as obscene a shoe closet as some of us might. :p

(ETA am I the only one whose computer won't let them see the "more smilies" link? When I click it I just get back to my posting window. I can never see/use anything fun. :( I'm on windows 08 in firefox, but won't derail the thread, sorry)

New shoes bought. It was, surprisingly, a quick and painless trip. I hate tennis shoes with a passion (what good is a cute pedicure if you wear real shoes) but I can't play tennis or walk a dog that is quickly outgrowing me in sandals. Luckily Sketchers provides a middle ground that I can live with.

I swore if we could find Dylan Redwine I would pay for the smartphone he wanted. Now if we can find sweet Elaina I will gladly get her (and big sis) started on a shoe collection to rival my own and a lifetime of pedicures. Come home safe baby girl!

I watched the raw interview with TJ again. In it he says that Steven King and a couple of his friends were already in the house, that Julie King walked in and out of the house several times, Angela had been kicked out the previous Monday and that she was staying at her dad's house.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/day-5-still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler

Scroll down for videos.

TJ also says AS passed a poly. (unless he means JK?)

I bet Angela told him she passed one. But WHO are these friends of SK? Are they friends with AS too? What do they say about what happened in the house? What was JK doing when she went in and out of the house several times?

I really hope and pray baby Elaina is found today!

I watched the raw interview with TJ again. In it he says that Steven King and a couple of his friends were already in the house, that Julie King walked in and out of the house several times, Angela had been kicked out the previous Monday and that she was staying at her dad's house.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/day-5-still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler

Scroll down for videos.

TJ also says AS passed a poly. (unless he means JK?)

I bet Angela told him she passed one. But WHO are these friends of SK? Are they friends with AS too? What do they say about what happened in the house? What was JK doing when she went in and out of the house several times?

I really hope and pray baby Elaina is found today!

Angela said she passed but LE will not confirm or deny the results ! Are you saying the friends of SK's were at the same home on Sunday ?

Oh Lord. WHO are these friends of SK? Did he meet them in rehab?

Angela said she passed but LE will not confirm or deny the results ! Are you saying the friends of SK's were at the same home on Sunday ?

Hi! Yes,

TJ says in the raw video that a couple of SK and a couple of his friends were inside the house. I wonder who they are and what they saw/heard that day! And are they Angela's friends too?

Hi! Yes, TJ says in the raw video interview that Steven King and a couple of his friends were inside the house. Who are these people? I would like to know what they saw/heard/ and what JK was doing when she went inside several times.

So SK and friends are hanging out inside the house and then Angela goes in and it's quiet for 5-10 min so SK Sr sends SK's mom inside to check on her, THEN Angela starts crying and screaming, this goes on some 20-25 min, during which time SK goes out the back and his friends are doing nobody-knows-what, and then she checks and the baby is gone?

This is how we're supposed to believe the kidnapping went down?

Man, they keep putting more and more people inside the house when the kidnapper came in and took the baby. I guess if enough people were there, nobody would notice one more, kind of like a party or something.

IMHO and stuff.

So SK and friends are hanging out inside the house and then Angela goes in and it's quiet for 5-10 min so SK Sr sends SK's mom inside to check on her, THEN Angela starts crying and screaming, this goes on some 20-25 min, during which time SK goes out the back and his friends are doing nobody-knows-what, and then she checks and the baby is gone?

This is how we're supposed to believe the kidnapping went down?

Man, they keep putting more and more people inside the house when the kidnapper came in and took the baby. I guess if enough people were there, nobody would notice one more, kind of like a party or something.

IMHO and stuff.

It really worries me that there were other people in the house. That makes me fear that Elaina was not there at all when TJ arrived. It would be crazy to expect your boyfriend's friends to keep such a serious act secret once LE came knocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member