GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the raw interview with TJ again. In it he says that Steven King and a couple of his friends were already in the house, that Julie King walked in and out of the house several times, Angela had been kicked out the previous Monday and that she was staying at her dad's house.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/day-5-still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler

Scroll down for videos.

TJ also says AS passed a poly. (unless he means JK?)

I bet Angela told him she passed one. But WHO are these friends of SK? Are they friends with AS too? What do they say about what happened in the house? What was JK doing when she went in and out of the house several times?

I really hope and pray baby Elaina is found today!

Angela told him she passed a polygraph, do not know about Steven. This has not been confirmed by LE. I do not know who these friends of SK are. Supposedly, JK was trying to get Angela to bring the baby out. We have also been told by people who know JK very well that she will do whatever she needs to to protect her kids...

Feeding my kids since they insist on eating and then going to help.

I know, right? Mine keep doing that too... the eating thing.. yeesh pesky critters! ;) Still got my ears on, can't bear to stop listening just in case.

JK being willling to do anything it takes to protect the kiddos is something I suspected... good to have FM confirm this. Doesn't mean anything... just.. good to know.

Here's a new article about searches by the Steinfurth's, neighbors and community members.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/06/09/Search-continues-for-Elaina-Steinfurth.html

From the article:"Terry Steinfurth Sr., the missing girl's grandfather, said he spoke with Detective Vince Mauro todayon Sunday morning, but declined to comment further. He added, "I thank everyone looking and I hope they find something."

And also this:"Angela Steinfurth was not present at the search today."

Why wasn't Angela there?

We don't know. She nor her dad have not been around since she cleaned her things out of SK's house on 6/7.

I know, right? Mine keep doing that too... the eating thing.. yeesh pesky critters! ;) Still got my ears on, can't bear to stop listening just in case.

JK being willling to do anything it takes to protect the kiddos is something I suspected... good to have FM confirm this. Doesn't mean anything... just.. good to know.

I feed the darn kids yesterday (or maybe the day before) so idk why they think they have to be fed every. single. day. Multiple times at that!!

I thought that about JK too and FM's most recent posts are making me feel very uneasy about the whole K family. If that baby was harmed by any one in that home I hope they all pay for it.

*Btw was kidding about my kids. I actually love cooking.

We really need a FB page for sweet Elaina. It would make it much easier to organize searches, share her poster and the like. Maybe FM could check with TJ and see if he would allow it.

I will check with him.

We don't know. She nor her dad have not been around since she cleaned her things out of SK's house on 6/7.

In a situation like this, does anyone know what legal protocol is? Would they be allowed to, say, leave the state if they wanted to at this point since nobody is a suspect?

Just curious, she said she wanted to take Elaina to Florida and start a new life... Elaina went missing and now Angela and her dad are kinda nowhere, so I was just wondering.

Yes she has, and when questioned about it, she said it was because "mommy & Steven were fighting".

Also, when I saw her at TJ's on Memorial Day or the 28th, I noticed Elaina had a horizontal cut on the back of her head, about 1.5-2 inchest across, in the healing scab stage. I asked Kylee if she knew what happened, and she said Steven was shaking her, then he dropped her into the bed and she hit her head on something. They took pics of it and were going to turn them in to CSB

YIKES. Check this out:

biausa.fyrian.com/about-brain-injury.htm‎
Shaken Baby Syndrome is a violent criminal act that causes traumatic brain injury . ... This produces "black and blue" mark looking areas around the eyes.

I've been looking through the photos of the searches at the river.

Where is SK? I can't see him in any of the photos.

How much longer until you tell the whole truth, Angela?

:moo:

SK wasn't there.

No new searches planned by LE until new leads.

http://www.erietvnews.com/story/22552472/police-suspend-active-search-for-missing-toledo-toddler

Oh no! LE needs to put some real pressure on Angela and Steven. What is wrong with LE in all these missing child/baby cases?! Why do they stop searching and not even arrest those responsible for charges they can be arrested for? Baby Elaina has to be somewhere! I don't believe she's far at all!

What are Angela and Steven doing now? I so hope that they are under all kinds of surveillance! I hope everyone who was in that house the Sat.and Sun. are too. This really pizzzes me off to no end!

Where is baby Elaina?

Ferretmommy, thank's for answering all the questions you can. I'm so sorry your family is going through this hell. I hope you and your family get baby Elaina back soon!

So LE has suspended further searches until there's new leads, Angela is MIA, and Julie King will do anything to protect her kids. This is just so awful. I'm afraid to say exactly what I'd like to say, but no doubt everyone here feels the same! I hope the media will not forget Elaina, and hopefully LE is still investigating those who ........ need to be investigated.

I think baby girl is ALIVE ! I think this because I'm an optimist and I always have hope but also because of mom's expressions and demeanor. She does look like she's heavily weighed down with the knowledge of where the baby is but she doesn't look grief stricken and devastated like she ' should' if she knew Elaina were never coming home. I hope I am right. Right now mom is in CYA mod and is hoping some kind of great resolution will get her off the hook. I wonder if FERRET would know if AS was a good and caring and doting mom at all or somewhat detached? That might explain her demeanor a bit as well.

IMO, she was not a good mom. She would wake TJ up and tell him he needed to "take care of his kids", after he had worked all night. She kept Kylee pretty much in her room so she wouldn't have to deal with her. Elaina was always in her carrier or the playpen so she didn't have to really watch her.

I will check with him.

RE: FB page

I don't think this is such a good idea since we are "pretty sure" who took Elaina and wouldn't want them to know ahead of time where searches will be conducted. I also have some questions for you Ferretmommy but won't post them here.

I don't want to be one of those people who just assumes a parent is involved, assumes the worst has happened, and spends all their focus and energy on sleuthing the background of the party or parties I think had the most to do with it. And that's what I've been since I started reading this thread, so now I am making myself switch modes.

Was Elaina a good walker? At that age I presume she was able to climb from her bed or crib and get to the door and open it, right? She was physically and mentally capable of getting out of the house on her own, I take it? Mine were walking before one year but they were early and we don't know for sure what kind of "problems" she had, so if she had delays with walking then maybe this line of reasoning doesn't work.

But if she could manipulate door knobs and walk and climb down steps and whatnot, then I'm going to take myself to google satellite maps and look at the house she got lost out of and start to look carefully at the area, personally.

Just don't want to be "that person"... look how focused a lot of us (me included) have always been on some of the players in Lyric and Elizabeth's disappearance, and now suddenly we have Klunder possibly in the picture... I feel like MAYBE if I'd (and much more importantly, MAYBE LE? Though I'd never criticize them, they've been wonderful in every missing child case in that state that I've ever read about ) devoted the time to looking closer and wider at RSOs instead of the family members in their case, MAYBE something else could've been figured out before this monster struck again (if it turns out he's involved, which I'm now convinced he is) ....

so I'm going back to square one, and asking if this child can climb, walk, turn doorknobs.

Anyone know? Thanks!

She can walk, but if she was in her playpen sleeping, it is too tall for her to climb out of. She can climb stairs using her hands to steady her. I've never seen her with doorknobs to know if she can turn doorknobs.

I think the fact that SK was seen throwing up speaks volumes, I am just not exactly sure what. There is no normal explanation for it. So, what explanation is there?
IMO, he was either sick due to drug use or because he had just witnessed or participated in something heinous, or both. Either way, I feel he has some explaining to do re: the throwing up. IMO, it leads me to point the finger directly at him. Would LE legally be allowed to drug test him, or Angela?

I have given some thought to the idea that the baby could have been traded for drugs or given as collateral? Or, SK could have owed a debt to someone. Just possibilities, not sure if they are worth considering. Thoughts?

Also, (and I am sorry to ask this, this knowing there is family on here) but has the landfill been searched? When was garbage pick up?

I am so sad for baby Elaina.

We were told by LE that SK was taking a drug to get him off the drugs that was supplied by the rehab place. It starts with an "s".

If Angela was saying she didn't want to give the baby 'to him' and meant SK, then who was she talking to??

Who else was inside the house at that time? They also know where Elaina is.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member