GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last we know P D knows where they believe SK is , won't comment on where. :O

I missed 3 full questions while typing, so hopefully they were not important . They ended with No comment.

he refused commentary on where steven is or what his involvement, if any, may be but he said "we know.. believe we know.. where he is, yes". I'm sure they do. But they didn't find Elaina. I don't know how to feel about that.

he refused commentary on where steven is or what his involvement, if any, may be but he said "we know.. believe we know.. where he is, yes". I'm sure they do. But they didn't find Elaina. I don't know how to feel about that.

Well obviously now Sk and family know A's singing so they're laying low and not saying a word. It sounds to me , fromt eh questions, answers and non answers, that someone other than A is involved and expected to be charged when they get enough info . That's what I took from it. Anyone else?

Fifty guests reading this thread right now. Join us and tell us your thoughts. Maybe you saw or heard something around town that can help !

I hate to take a break from the thread but I fear if I don't I'll sit here and refresh this, the news, and anything else related to Elaina all day. :( We have huge storms coming our way in Pa so I've got to get the candles ready and whatever else we may need. I hope something comes from all this and that it's a better outcome then we fear.

Thank you everybody for transcribing and twitter links! I have little ears here and last night (during NG) I was watching the weather.

I am sooo tired of these 'parents' allowing and/or harming their own children. :(

jmo

I believe he said in the presser that the searches were based on conversations/information they received yesterday from Angela? Correct? I don't know how you guys can transcribe, its so hard...kudos to you!

I hate to take a break from the thread but I fear if I don't I'll sit here and refresh this, the news, and anything else related to Elaina all day. :( We have huge storms coming our way in Pa so I've got to get the candles ready and whatever else we may need. I hope something comes from all this and that it's a better outcome then we fear.

O/T, I'm in PA as well. I don't think we are getting it as bad (dauphin county). Good luck, hope all goes well at your end. Stay safe

So who is supposed to have removed the baby from the house and why isn't that person in jail?

knowing that the 4 year old said she was afraid of SK and now angela saying that SK hurt baby elaina... i can't completely convince myself that angela is lying (again). of course it would be convenient for angela to have that as a go-to if she eventually does get charged with murder/manslaughter.. how can it be proved that SHE actually did it? anyway, i hope he's arrested too if he really did what i think he did.

i have a feeling that the baby was put into the van after being injured and possibly killed to be hidden away, probably when TJ & his dad went back to get her and SK reportedly ran out the back door.. that's probably where he took her, to be disposed of later. :(

this makes me so sick. it seems like angela is breaking, so hopefully she can give more info soon. more pressure needs to be applied to SK as well, IMO.

So who is supposed to have removed the baby from the house and why isn't that person in jail?

This is what I don't understand. Obviously AS knows who harmed the child, it appears it wasn't her by her charges, so why hasn't that person been arrested?

I don't get it.

knowing that the 4 year old said she was afraid of SK and now angela saying that SK hurt baby elaina... i can't completely convince myself that angela is lying (again). of course it would be convenient for angela to have that as a go-to if she eventually does get charged with murder/manslaughter.. how can it be proved that SHE actually did it? anyway, i hope he's arrested too if he really did what i think he did.

i have a feeling that the baby was put into the van after being injured and possibly killed to be hidden away, probably when TJ & his dad went back to get her and SK reportedly ran out the back door.. that's probably where he took her, to be disposed of later. :(

this makes me so sick. it seems like angela is breaking, so hopefully she can give more info soon. more pressure needs to be applied to SK as well, IMO.

BBM

Can you tell me where that info came from? I hadn't heard that. Thanks!

And what is this about an injury to her head that was seen on Memorial Day? I just saw that up thread somewhere.

I swear last night on NG I heard AS say during the interview they aired, something along the lines of "Elaina has problems that only we can take care of" (totally paraphrasing that). Did anyone else hear that? And what problems does Elaina have?

This is what I don't understand. Obviously AS knows who harmed the child, it appears it wasn't her by her charges, so why hasn't that person been arrested?

I don't get it.

I would guess the thinking is with said person still free, there is a greater chance of finding Elaina.

Yay for service at the beach. I'm going to enjoy my time with my son but I will be checking in and waiting for news of our sweet girl being found & the rest if the monsters joining her momster behind bars!

And what is this about an injury to her head that was seen on Memorial Day? I just saw that up thread somewhere.

I swear last night on NG I heard AS say during the interview they aired, something along the lines of "Elaina has problems that only we can take care of" (totally paraphrasing that). Did anyone else hear that? And what problems does Elaina have?

a lot of information came directly from ferretmommy's posts.. you'd probably be better off to go and read all of the posts she's made. they are VERY eye-opening and i think they will answer many of your questions. :)

i edited my previous post about where the info was about the 4 year old being scared of SK, but i'll post it again here so you don't have to go back and find it. hope this helps :)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member