GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her step-dad. Actually hope he gets to SK before the LE. And it did sound like she moaned I want to go home.

Even if what Angela says is true - that SK is responsible for little Elaina's injuries, and even if it's true that SK (or whomever "they" are) threatened her if she told anyone, it DOES NOT excuse her not calling 911. It's a mother's duty to protect their child(ren).

Given the lies Angela has told that have been posted on twitter (she said she thought the baby had been sold for drug money, she said "If I had something to do with it, why would I be out here?" - all the while knowing exactly what happened), I'm having a real hard time believing anything she says, especially with her history of child abuse (that's been posted here by verified insider Ferretmommy).

Oh - and according to JK, Angela also lied to her when she said she had no place to stay Saturday night, June 1, and asked to stay @ JK's house.

At this point, I'm equally suspicious of both Angela and SK.

O/T, I'm in PA as well. I don't think we are getting it as bad (dauphin county). Good luck, hope all goes well at your end. Stay safe

OT Pa too. Got hit earlier Bucks County, preparing to get hit again. Hope I don't lose Internet service. In too deep in this thread to have electricity problems. Stay safe everybody. Please find sweet Elaina!!

Even if what Angela says is true - that SK is responsible for little Elaina's injuries, and even if it's true that SK (or whomever "they" are) threatened her if she told anyone, it DOES NOT excuse her not calling 911. It's a mother's duty to protect their child(ren).

Given the lies Angela has told that have been posted on twitter (she said she thought the baby had been sold for drug money, she said "If I had something to do with it, why would I be out here?" - all the while knowing exactly what happened), I'm having a real hard time believing anything she says, especially with her history of child abuse (that's been posted here by verified insider Ferretmommy).

Oh - and according to JK, Angela also lied to her when she said she had no place to stay Saturday night, June 1, and asked to stay @ JK's house.

At this point, I'm equally suspicious of both Angela and SK.

I couldn't agree more.

I don't know how anyone could trust a mother who didn't seek medical attention for her injured child. That right there just screams *There's something wrong with this person!!!!!*

Angela's dad says she made a bad mistake. She has to pay for that. He also said she lived with him some too. She had options and she chose to stay with this who killed her baby. I think she chose to cover for him and protect HIM. Now she just wants to go home. If her bail is 25K, does she only have to pay 10%. Or is 25K what she actually must pay. I couldn't hear enough. I hope her dad doesn't bail her out. Poor little baby.

Praying for big sister. This is going to be so hard for her especially as she gets older and understands everything.

Oh sure, cry now that you've been caught! Not one tear for your daughter, who you KNEW had been hurt/injured, not one tear, but wait, everyone just needs to make you comfortable & quit pointing their fingers at you. I could spit nails right now I'm so mad.

I hope grandpa does find SK!
And I hope that LE is turning up some serious heat when talking to SK's mom about his whereabouts.

Kinda OT, but does anyone know who called out "I love you" to AM in the courtroom? Just curious

ETA I hate that innocent family members are getting threats. I know people (me among them) are furious about yet another child being abused, but that aint right

Angela's dad says she made a bad mistake. She has to pay for that. He also said she lived with him some too. She had options and she chose to stay with this who killed her baby. I think she chose to cover for him and protect HIM. Now she just wants to go home. If her bail is 25K, does she only have to pay 10%. Or is 25K what she actually must pay. I couldn't hear enough. I hope her dad doesn't bail her out. Poor little baby.

I think they set her bail at $250K, not $25K

What I don't understand is if a parent feels compelled to hurt or kill their own child (incomprehensible to me and I have no children) why they don't give custody to someone else, particularly another family member who actually WANTS to to care for the child. I have read several cases on here where the parent has been charged with killing their child or is a POI in their child's murder. I don't get it !! Anyone have an insight into the reason for this ?

OT Pa too. Got hit earlier Bucks County, preparing to get hit again. Hope I don't lose Internet service. In too deep in this thread to have electricity problems. Stay safe everybody. Please find sweet Elaina!!

We got hit hard last night (WI). Our trampoline blew away and looottts of downed trees. Lost power for an hour or so. The wind was horrid!

What I don't understand is if a parent feels compelled to hurt or kill their own child (incomprehensible to me and I have no children) why they don't give custody to someone else, particularly another family member who actually WANTS to to care for the child. I have read several cases on here where the parent has been charged with killing their child or is a POI in their child's murder. I don't get it !! Anyone have an insight into the reason for this ?

Join the club!

Oh sure, cry now that you've been caught! Not one tear for your daughter, who you KNEW had been hurt/injured, not one tear, but wait, everyone just needs to make you comfortable & quit pointing their fingers at you. I could spit nails right now I'm so mad.

I hope grandpa does find SK!
And I hope that LE is turning up some serious heat when talking to SK's mom about his whereabouts.

Kinda OT, but does anyone know who called out "I love you" to AM in the courtroom? Just curious

ETA I hate that innocent family members are getting threats. I know people (me among them) are furious about yet another child being abused, but that aint right

AS's stepdad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member