GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 8pm in Ohio... I haven't seen anything about the press conference after that tweet.
That tweet gave the impression it happened, just haven't seen what was said.

Toledo is a small town. Many people know somebody who knows somebody. I believe SK will be arrested tonight. Give it time, Im here in Toledo the rumors are running rampant. Let's just bide our time for justice for Sweet baby Elaina.

Toledo's 1370 WSPD ‏@1370wspd 6m
Angela Steinfurth's father makes suprise charge at evening press conference. Details 6a with Fred LeFebvre on http://www.wspd.com

Toledo's 1370 WSPD ‏@1370wspd 7m
Father of missing baby Elaina Stainfurth speaks out. Details at 6a with Fred LeFebvre on http://www.wspd.com Friday morning.

Toledo's 1370 WSPD ‏@1370wspd 9m
BREAKING NEWS: Shocking reveal at Baby Elaina Press Conference. Maternal Grandfather reveals new information on her whereabouts. Audio soon.

So there is no press conference? I'm so confused. I thought TJ's family was giving the pm presser.
I was thinking that something really important is the only thing that would keep them from giving that presser when they need to find the baby.....so I'm very concerned we've heard nothing else.

Gosh, everything is so quiet it's like the calm before the storm. I thought for sure baby Elaina would be found by now. I hope they find her today. What in the world is going on!?

Did the family have a press conference?

Where is Steven King?

Lord please let this end today.

I just got off the phone with Fred Lefebvre.
The conference happened.

The few things he shared were:
TJ Sr thanked one and all for support/help
TJ (Elaina's Dad) said that he did not want to make any speculations at this point.

There was a search in Oregon, OH this evening (Which is where Goodyear Street is located)
Also - when the maroon van returned - Some of Elaina's clothes and medications that were thought to be missing were "found" - but that is something that perhaps someone close to the family could share more about.

Angela's father stated that SK and "MIKE" "HAVE THAT BABY" -

Please be patient. It takes some time to edit the video and upload for air.
All of our thoughts and prayers are for and with Elaina.

Let's bring her home.

I think Fred Leb is talking about the little impromptu presser A's stepdad gave after arraignment this morning when he said the baby is likely in the river :( . I don't think there was a presser that was not aired. What would be the purpose of a unaired presser? I ask to Fred ,, is there still a missing baby ?

I stated earlier this is a small town. Things are happening and changing minute by minute. Deep breath, we all want the outcome but it is not going to come on our own terms. I understand this is hard, so many people are hurting and wondering if, what and when. This will come tp head tonight. I don't want to mean but the parties involved don't have the intellect to keep this going. I just pray Elaina is still with us.

ONE MORE THING:

Angela said to her father that she was told by SK that if she said anything that she would "BE NEXT." - Fred Lefebvre WSPD

The conference happened.

TJ (Elaina's Dad) said that he did not want to make any speculations at this point.

There was a search in Oregon, OH this evening (Which is where Goodyear Street is located)
Also - when the maroon van returned - Some of Elaina's clothes and medications that were thought to be missing were "found" - but that is something that perhaps someone close to the family could share more about.

Let's bring her home.

Who is MIKE?

And who lives on Goodyear? I know someone who lives on that street. For 30 plus years.

ONE MORE THING:

Angela said to her father that she was told by SK that if she said anything that she would "BE NEXT." - Fred Lefebvre WSPD

Oh my goodness!!! Does anyone know who the Van belongs too? I may have missed that.

The conference happened.

Let's bring her home.

I thought the maroon van was impounded. Is MIKE Steven King's nephew? Where are Steven King and Mike? Has baby Elaina been found and they aren't releasing anything yet? I feel like there's an electricity in the air. Something must be going on now that the public isn't privy to. What or who is in Oregon,Ohio?

I hope we hear something tonight. This is so nerve- wracking!

I agree on the intellect of the one but don't know who Mike is or how he came into this. I also don't believe this woman was afraid of anybody!

Is this possibly a poor choice of words and we are talking about an ' interview' and not a ' press conference' ? The term press conference means live camers from many stations covering some one speaking. An interview is what this sounds like and of course is not live and has to be edited for future airing.

IDK who Mike is but Angela's stepdad today said that SK and "MIKE" ran out the back door. I don't know what happened next but I guess SK has a cousin or nephew by that name who may have been staying there. That being said Mike is a very common name and I'd not be surprised if they knew more than one guy with that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme