GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late and catching up, but maybe they're trying to tell her that if she confesses to the endangerment charge and tells the truth about what happened, she would get a lot less prison time. If she is not the one who caused injury/death to the child, but knows that her b/f did, and tells them the truth, it will go much easier on her. By not owning up to it, a jury could find her guilty and sentence her to life in prison.

Wouldn't you rather go to prison for a few years rather than take a chance of getting convicted of murder, knowing you could get life? Just saying.

But they just told SK he will be in jail for life...which means no confession from SK

Angela has, i believe, told the truth overall in what we know of her confession arrest. For example, I don't think she was in the room whne Elaina got injured, she said "he beat her or dropped her".

Not condoning any of her behavior but SK is by far the most logical suspect in the disappearance. Why they haven't arrested him is beyond me

A few observations....

- At the 18:35:29 mark, Angela arrives walking up the steps carrying Elaina in her arms. Stroller is sitting at the bottom of the steps.

- If this house is 11 blocks from the 704 Federal St house, then why would she be walking that distance taking the baby in a stroller? And where is the 4 year old?

- Notice the baby's shoes or socks are already sitting on the porch when Angela is walking up the steps. (So a section of the video portion at the start is missing. She's already been there on the porch when she put the babies shoes or sock there, then she apparently walked back to the stroller, then returned)

- At the 18:35:36 mark, she doesn't knock but just opens the door and walks inside. Elaina is on her left hip.

- At the 18:36:59 mark, suddenly she's back outside standing at the top of the steps, holding Elaina on left hip and talking on the phone using her right hand.

- At the 18:38:07 mark, Angela sits down on the porch still holding Elaina.

- At the 18:37:10 mark, Angela lays her phone, and something else down on the porch on her right side.

- At the 18:37:28 mark, Angela is rocking Elaina and it appears she's waiting for somebody to call her back on the phone.

- At the 18:37:43 mark, somebody must have texted her on the phone as she picks the phone up and she's reading the display.

- At the 18:37:53 mark, she picks up the babies shoes/socks that were sitting on the porch on her left, and she gets up and carries Elaina to the stroller and puts her in.

- At the 18:38:19 mark, a black cat with white paws walks across the porch.

- At the 18:38:25 mark, Angela is seen pushing the stroller away.

I do not believe this video was any kind of a set up, as in somebody trying to make her look like a loving mother. She did rock, cradle the baby to keep her from being fussy.

I think the camera is there so the home owner knows who is approaching the door. Considering she walked right in and she didn't seem uncomfortable doing that, then I would go so far as to suggest she called ahead so they knew she was coming. She was hardly inside the house long enough to do anything other than to drop or pick something up.

JMO.. ACR

The very first part of this video is repeating a later part of the same video. It starts and plays a few seconds, then it starts over and you see the same identical movements that were shown at the beginning, when she walks into the house, kissing the baby on the head. I would say at least a third, maybe half of the video is repeating.

Thank you for that, Fred, we need to read more about TJ and less about Angela, IMO, because in this case he is one of hte biggest "victims" and she is one of the biggest "suspects", and we all know that in news media in this day and age the suspects end up having a bigger and louder voice than those who are victimized. It's nice to see that isn't what's happening in this case.

But they just told SK he will be in jail for life...which means no confession from SK

Angela has, i believe, told the truth overall in what we know of her confession arrest. For example, I don't think she was in the room whne Elaina got injured, she said "he beat her or dropped her".

Not condoning any of her behavior but SK is by far the most logical suspect in the disappearance. Why they haven't arrested him is beyond me

Ok, maybe I misunderstood. Who did they tell this to? SK or Angela?
Perhaps LE thinks that she is NOT telling the whole truth. Maybe she was there and saw what happened, and did nothing about it.
And it's possible that they might think that Angela herself could have caused the injury to the baby, and is laying it all on Steven. Who knows?
Once that baby is found, I think there might be more charges coming. But if she knew the baby was severely injured and did nothing to help her, then she could be charged with accessory to murder. But they need to find the baby, because that will be the proof they need to determine what happened.

Tomorrow being Father's Day I'm leaving this for TJ in case he or his family members still follow this site http://www.wspd.com/pages/fredl.html?article=11394175

This quote is likely to get some discussion, so I'll just go ahead and leave it here.

(from Fred's link above)

" Terry's friends are friends he's had all his life, and he says they'll be friends again even if he finds out they might have been involved in his baby's disappearance. He just wants Elaina back in his arms."

Ok, maybe I misunderstood. Who did they tell this to? SK or Angela?
Perhaps LE thinks that she is NOT telling the whole truth. Maybe she was there and saw what happened, and did nothing about it.
And it's possible that they might think that Angela herself could have caused the injury to the baby, and is laying it all on Steven. Who knows?
Once that baby is found, I think there might be more charges coming. But if she knew the baby was severely injured and did nothing to help her, then she could be charged with accessory to murder. But they need to find the baby, because that will be the proof they need to determine what happened.

They said it in a public interview, its linked upthread somewhere. So whomever is involved will hear this and imo clam up completely. Even if they were thinking of saying what happened. I would!

Could this be a drug house?
Good reason for cameras!
Reason she goes in and comes out wiping her nose.

This is my thought, exactly. Sadly, I have (limited) personal experience and drug houses are anywhere from rundown houses to modest, two bedroom houses in a lower-middle class neighborhood. I've encountered both settings with cameras outside (usually to watch for cops and who is coming) and inside (watching for thieves). OTOH, would someone running a drug house risk turning over footage, even just a couple of minutes? It might have been anonymously released (I'm not sure?) but it would be rather easy for police to locate this house from the video.

This quote is likely to get some discussion, so I'll just go ahead and leave it here.

(from Fred's link above)

" Terry's friends are friends he's had all his life, and he says they'll be friends again even if he finds out they might have been involved in his baby's disappearance. He just wants Elaina back in his arms."

Wonder why he said that? Poor guy is under the most heartbreaking pressure.

Wonder why he said that? Poor guy is under the most heartbreaking pressure.

My opinion is that he didn't mean it the way it came out. As stated above, he is under so much pressure, has not been sleeping, is probably as confused as he is scared right now and said something that he is now wondering why he allowed to come out of his mouth. I only say that because when I am really upset and stressed, I say some really dumb things, sometimes the opposite of what I'm meaning to say, that I look back on later and am mortified.

(from Fred's link above)

IMO, I think it sounds like he is pleading with someone to bring the baby home. Telling them, "just bring the baby home, even if you think it will ruin our friendship. We'll still be friends, I just want my baby." I highly doubt he meant that, but it sounded more like bargaining to me. JMO

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I didn't know Fred joined ! Welcome and thanks.

Where are you baby Elaina ?

I think the reason certain people have not been arrested is so LE can follow their actions, phone calls, texts, etc. Many times people return to the scene. If any accomplices are fearing that A will crack, they might attempt to hide something. Their phone records could also be very telling. Probably the same reason they allowed A to participate in the search (when she found the diaper), but did not allow TJ's family near the water. JMO. Grammar police usually annoy me to no end, but reading most of the facebook comments is pretty frustrating. In the last link I saw "put pressure on her any ventrally she's going to..." Is that supposed to mean "and eventually"??? I was born and raised in nearby Detroit, and I am shocked by the lack of education of many of A's family and friends. It gives me hope that LE are simply giving them enough rope. I PRAY this is a case of neglect, abuse, or something drug related and NOT the alternative. Many comments on FB are also very telling. Praying for baby Elaina and those who love her.

"Ventrally" is an auto correct when typing on a phone, iPhones look cool but make you look dumb. You can tell because the rest of the post made sense. So that particular post had little to do with lack of education. The other posts though, for the majority- yep.

I don't care if folks misspell, mispronounce, or use words in a grammatically incorrect fashion. I notice it when it occurs, but, as far as I'm concerned, it's no big deal. The state of public education is in dire straits in some areas of our country. I don't blame the recipients of our underfunded educational system. I blame the PTB. I try to pay more attention to what the speaker may be trying to express, rather than how incorrectly they may or may not express themselves.

Rather than poor spelling or grammar or what-have-you, what concerns me are some of the threats of violence I've read about on various SM pages. According to Ferretmommy, SK has had to go into hiding because of alleged threats.

Threats of violence are not helping this investigation whatsoever. I include AS's stepfather as someone who has made veiled threats of violence when he said SK better turn himself in before he finds him. Of course, I understand where he's coming from (he loves his grandbaby), but he (as well as others) need to cool it and let LE do their job.

If SK is involved in whatever has happened to baby Elaina, then I trust that investigators are doing their utmost to collect evidence to bring him (and anyone else responsible) to justice. The last thing LE needs is for folks to try to carry out vigilante justice, as that will do baby Elaina no good at all.

I commend baby Elaina's daddy for taking the high road. He's setting a good example.

I think that video has been altered (with AS and baby). She does the same things TWICE, all while the "clock" is ticking, and there is some kind of alteration - watch the porch floor and the bottom of the screen, something/someone has been edited out.

I think that video has been altered (with AS and baby). She does the same things TWICE, all while the "clock" is ticking, and there is some kind of alteration - watch the porch floor and the bottom of the screen, something/someone has been edited out.
I agree, I noticed that yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member