GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey remember how we were joking about just waiting for a kitten to show up to make this case like the story Deb spun about baby Lisa?....

Who did I see prancing across the porch in the anonymous video... :cat:

*snip* watch the porch floor and the bottom of the screen, something/someone has been edited out.

I certainly wonder where the 4 year old sis was, but....don't think she was edited out of this video. Simply because nowhere in the video is there any indication by AS that she was present. AS has no interaction at all with a 'blank space' where the other child would have been....not even a quick look toward her, nothing. I believe it's just her and baby E there.

Hey remember how we were joking about just waiting for a kitten to show up to make this case like the story Deb spun about baby Lisa?....

Just need a box of wine to finish my bingo card.

In baby Lisa's case, the mother of the missing baby mentioned bringing in a kitten on the night that baby Lisa went *missing*. I haven't heard baby Elaina's mother mention anything about adopting a stray kitten.

A cat scurried across a porch in a video. I don't see the relevance. Lots of folks have cats. Lots of cats scurry across porches.

Just need a box of wine to finish my bingo card.

In missing baby Lisa's case, DB (the missing baby's mother) admitted to sitting out on the front porch drinking wine on the night her baby went *missing*.

We haven't heard anything about AS doing anything similar in this case.

I understand folks want to compare cases. IMO, if comparisons are to be made they should be made on relevant facts of the case.

Family members of baby Elaina are members here and follow these threads. In an effort to be sensitive to family members, I think it's a good idea to refrain from making jokes about cats and boxes of wine. Cats and boxes of wine are not relevant to baby Elaina being missing.

As far as I'm concerned, jokes of any kind regarding missing babies are in poor taste.

In baby Lisa's case, the mother of the missing baby mentioned bringing in a kitten on the night that baby Lisa went *missing*. I haven't heard baby Elaina's mother mention anything about adopting a stray kitten.

A cat scurried across a porch in a video. I don't see the relevance. Lots of folks have cats. Lots of cats scurry across porches.

In missing baby Lisa's case, DB (the missing baby's mother) admitted to sitting out on the front porch drinking wine on the night her baby went *missing*.

We haven't heard anything about AS doing anything similar in this case.

I understand folks want to compare cases. IMO, if comparisons are to be made they should be made on relevant facts of the case.

Family members of baby Elaina are members here and follow these threads. In an effort to be sensitive to family members, I think it's a good idea to refrain from making jokes about cats and boxes of wine. Cats and boxes of wine are not relevant to baby Elaina being missing.

As far as I'm concerned, jokes of any kind regarding missing babies are in poor taste.

And you're certainly entitled to feel that way. We are all aware that family is here and we have thanked them repeatedly for being here with us during the most difficult time of their lives. Elaina has became a part of all of our lives and I don't think there is a person here that has any desire to be insensitive to her or her family. Any attempt to inject some smiles into the thread on occasion is certainly not a sign of disrespect. There will always be posters whose posting style rubs us the wrong way and ignore is a great feature at those times.

And you're certainly entitled to feel that way. We are all aware that family is here and we have thanked them repeatedly for being here with us during the most difficult time of their lives. Elaina has became a part of all of our lives and I don't think there is a person here that has any desire to be insensitive to her or her family. Any attempt to inject some smiles into the thread on occasion is certainly not a sign of disrespect. There will always be posters whose posting style rubs us the wrong way and ignore is a great feature at those times.

Posting jokes about boxes of wine (related to baby Lisa Irwin's case) are not being sensitive to the family members here, IMO.

Posting jokes about cats & boxes of wine (under the guise of injecting smiles into the threads) at the expense of a missing baby and her family members comes across as insensitive to me. Color me stoopid, but I recognize a gratuitous joke when I see one.

This is not the Jodi Arias thread where someone has been convicted. There is an active investigation going on into the disappearance of a missing 18 month old baby.

I understand the need for humor when following a case. I also understand how and when to use it, and when to refrain from using it. IMO, making jokes about missing baby Lisa's case on these threads is not only insulting to baby Lisa, but it's insulting to baby Elaina, as well.

Baby Elaina being missing is not a toy to be used as the butt of someone's joke. I think folks need to exercise some sensitivity, and if comparisons are going to be made between this case & other cases, I think comparisons should be made on facts.

ETA: I apologize if my comments cause anyone discomfort. I only ask that folks show some sensitivity.

I think the reason certain people have not been arrested is so LE can follow their actions, phone calls, texts, etc. Many times people return to the scene. If any accomplices are fearing that A will crack, they might attempt to hide something. Their phone records could also be very telling. Probably the same reason they allowed A to participate in the search (when she found the diaper), but did not allow TJ's family near the water. JMO. Grammar police usually annoy me to no end, but reading most of the facebook comments is pretty frustrating. In the last link I saw "put pressure on her any ventrally she's going to..." Is that supposed to mean "and eventually"??? I was born and raised in nearby Detroit, and I am shocked by the lack of education of many of A's family and friends. It gives me hope that LE are simply giving them enough rope. I PRAY this is a case of neglect, abuse, or something drug related and NOT the alternative. Many comments on FB are also very telling. Praying for baby Elaina and those who love her.

Jumping in late here... Where on FB are you reading?

I certainly wonder where the 4 year old sis was, but....don't think she was edited out of this video. Simply because nowhere in the video is there any indication by AS that she was present. AS has no interaction at all with a 'blank space' where the other child would have been....not even a quick look toward her, nothing. I believe it's just her and baby E there.

True - So, where is the 4 yo??

PattieMarie:
New to this site.... Am I allowed to say where on FB?

True - So, where is the 4 yo??

You know I didn't think about it until you just asked that. Where is the 4 yr old?
She showed up with 2 kids 'cold and wet' and begged SK's mom to let them stay there, ( never mind how they got cold AND wet on a dry mild day) but where was the 4yr old at that time? We know she was not with her daddy and if Angela's walking the streets looking for somewhere to sleep, where was her other child ? This makes me sick really. I wonder if she was already with SK' et al at his house? That scares me that someone other than her mom ( not that shes safe with her either) may have had access to the big sister.
Ferret mommy , please pay attention to that . It is strange !

Did anyone ever confirm if she was a known drug user? If so, was there ever a mention of her drug preference? Maybe a reason she wiped her nose after she came out of the house? Just thinking out loud. I find it weird that she just goes into the house for a minute comes back outside, stands around/sits (whatever) and then just leaves (doesn't say bye to anyone?). I have heard of drug dealers having cameras outside of their houses so they can see who is coming and going. This is all just me thinking out loud.

I know she smoked marijuana,but I don't know about any harder drugs. I found it very strange that according to the clock on the video she was only in the house for 2 minutes or less too. I was told that house is close to her dad's house on Valleywood, but I haven't been by to confirm.

acr-01015-ElainaSteinfurth_zps05205aff.jpg

A = Steven's house
B = Angela's father's house

Angela's father doesn't have a porch on the front of his house.

But it is approx. 11 blocks (1.1 miles) from her father's house to Steven's house.

ACR

He does have a porch, but it is enclosed, not open.

Has anybody tried using Google Streetview to identify the home? I'm at the drive in but I have my iPad and can try if it hasn't been done.

Has anybody tried using Google Streetview to identify the home? I'm at the drive in but I have my iPad and can try if it hasn't been done.

I have tried but can't find any porch without railings in valleywood or surrounding streets.

Don't know if I can post link but search Elaina's name on FB and there is a "Help Find" page.

Checked it out, the site seems pretty much "scrubbed" and censored...little info there that isn't already on MSM, imo.

Checked it out, the site seems pretty much "scrubbed" and censored...little info there that isn't already on MSM, imo.

You're right but I try to check it when the scanner thread is hopping. You can catch stuff before it gets scrubbed if you check quick enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme