GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Clips)...

Welcome back ,where is baby Elaina? To Capt. Weis, what led you to searching the Maumee river?

Just through the investigation and the location of the residence where the baby went missing, iti's just an ideal location.

Brett Larson, Investigative Reporter - I had heard they found a fresh diaper so that was what led them to search the river as well, but I haven't been in a bar fight in years but it almost sounds like a bar fight, a hit in the face, a hit in the head, those kind of injuries they're describing.

NG- exactly, that's what I"m talking about with multidirectional trauma, a black eye AND a goose egg, that's from TWO hits ,that is NOT FROM A FALL, thank you Brett Larson.

Thank you, exactly, that sounds like a drop and a hit, or two hits, there's a lot of unanswered questions here.

(commercial)

Poor TJ, he seems exhausted. His eyes look heavy and so sad. I feel bad for him. 3 inmates being interviewed????

these injuries are sounding more like a punch in the face where the head goes back and strikes whatever is behind, a wall, a piece of furniture...yuck I'm sick just thinking of it

I don't believe a word coming from RS mouth at this point. He already stated he believes Elaina is deceased and I think it's clear his only intention is protecting AS. The mess of irresponsible people in this case is disturbing. I hope Kaylee never has to be subjected to any of them again and lives a long happy life with her father.

I know I'm late, just starting NG now.... Why are Frank's eyes so red?

I'm hoping that TJ will try and go talk to AS. I can't help it. Maybe she will find it in her heart to confide in him since they once were together and have two kids together. I know it would be hard for me to go and talk to an ex over a situation like this but I also know that desperate situations call for desperate measures.
I know I'm grasping but I want her to tell what she knows. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now!

MOO

Caller says "I heard that Angela went to training at her job the day after Elaina went missing, I want to know what would be more important than searchign for you child?"

This caller works at the Taco Bell where Angela Steinfurth works, are you telling me she was at work on the 5th and the 11th?

Yes she was.

How do you know?

Because I saw her.

Did she tell you anything about what happened?

I didn't talk to her about it but she's talking freely about it to people.

Richard Schiewe, did you know about that? The baby goes missing on June 2 and goes to work on June 5.

I don't know what day... I took her for training and something with the computer was broken so I took her right back home.

(show over)

You can't buy cigarettes at a Family Dollar in Toledo. Everything in the store sells for a buck.

Such disgusting pigs. I can't imagine living like that myself but taking my children to a home like that, never! I agree AS went there for SK, putting him over her children and what I imagine he and possibly his family provided for her.

MOO

Caller says "I heard that Angela went to training at her job the day after Elaina went missing, I want to know what would be more important than searchign for you child?"

This caller works at the Taco Bell where Angela Steinfurth works, are you telling me she was at work on the 5th and the 11th?

Yes she was.

How do you know?

Because I saw her.

Did she tell you anything about what happened?

I didn't talk to her about it but she's talking freely about it to people.

Richard Schiewe, did you know about that? The baby goes missing on June 2 and goes to work on June 5.

I don't know what day... I took her for training and something with the computer was broken so I took her right back home.

(show over)

BUSTED!!! He was caught in a lie about AS not going in to work! Take THAT, RS! :jail:

You can't buy cigarettes at a Family Dollar in Toledo. Everything in the store sells for a buck.

Our (Ohio) Family Dollar just started selling cigarettes. You might be thinking of "Dollar Tree"

hth

I've wonder if she went to the store for basic medical stuff? Band-aids, peroxide,etc....

Whoa?! AS' father said he took her to her job training?? I thought it was said before by him that she did NOT go?

Here is the video from the porch shown tonight on NG.
It shows more than the video from last night.
It has parts from already seen video interspersed with new.
New angles on old video in some parts.
Points of interest...
20 seconds in they come out and Elaina is walking.
30 sec. Angela is sitting on a bench and can't be bothered to keep Elaina from the edge, leans over and swats her an the bottom with a magazine instead.
Someone else is then shown on the porch too.
1:17 you can see Elaina run :)
then it repeats parts over and shows older video with some new angles.
2:58 it seems she yells at the baby (or the other person on the porch) and picks Elaina up and goes in the house.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/18/friend-claims-missing-tot-had-black-eye-bloody-nose

Wow...that sounds more like a Dollar Tree. The Family Dollar I'm familiar with is more like the old Woolworth stores we grew up with (dating myself I guess) - they carry lots of household type stuff and while it is low-priced, it isn't one of those "everything is a dollar" type stores.

Family Dollar is not a "dollar store".
http://www.familydollar.com/pages/home.aspx

My husband always gets it mixed up with the dollar store, too.

I stopped by our local Family Dollar earlier because my lil one forgot his Gatorade for football practice and was shocked to see that they now sell cigs. I can't remember when I was last in there but they didn't sell them then.

Whoa?! AS' father said he took her to her job training?? I thought it was said before by him that she did NOT go?

That is the lie he was caught in that FM was referring to earlier.
I have lost all respect for RS.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt (it's his daughter, granddaughter missing....)
but to LIE when a child is missing!
No matter how big or small it is, to LIE when a child is missing is UNEXCUSABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee