GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With each passing day I feel sadder and sadder. CA taught "How to lose your baby, and get away with it" to people who wish to hide the death of a child for any reason.( I can only think of one reason somebody would hide such a horrible event) This say nothing method works way to well for my liking. Not only with this baby, but LI, Baby Gabriel, HC just to name a few. I know children vanish due to real abductions every day. My own sister vanished. I am just sicked by the rapidly growing list of babies vanishing.

Looking at the pictures, how can they be sure she is not there?

jmo

Or underneath it.

Somebody needs to grab a few buddies and go over there and turn that thing over. Dump it and check the contents, and check underneath it. Get a few strong guys and wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to all grab it and pull it over.

That filth and chaos wasnt suitable for a child anyway, much less a toddler who wants to run and explore!

Or underneath it.

Somebody needs to grab a few buddies and go over there and turn that thing over. Dump it and check the contents, and check underneath it. Get a few strong guys and wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to all grab it and pull it over.

Totally agree that should have been the first thing that was done! It's really sick! I can't help it but I hope that house gets condemned and they all get kicked out.

I know people that live in messy houses like that. They don't usually have their 'own' bed but tend to flop anywhere. Who put the baby down for a nap? I wonder if mom actually took the 15 -20 mins to look for the baby before realizing she was gone. Does anyone know how long it had been since any one saw Elaina?

That pool looks like it only has a couple of inches of filthy stagnant water in the bottom. You can see the bottom of the ladder, so I don't think Elaina could be in there. Sure does look like prime breeding area for disease carrying mosquitos though!

I don't understand all the talk [eta: in interviews and articles like the Toledo Free Press one today] of TJ taking custody like it was in the future. I thought TJ normally had the children and that Angela only had them because he and his girlfriend both had to work 3rd shift that weekend.

All of the interviews are sounding more like Angela was their regular caregiver. It doesn't matter to finding her, but I'm just confused as to Elaina's living/care arrangements since the parents broke up. Did these children basically live with Angela with SK and the King family, mainly?

eta:
http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

I don't understand all the talk of TJ taking custody like it was in the future. I thought TJ normally had the children and that Angela only had them because he and his girlfriend both had to work 3rd shift that weekend.

All of the interviews are sounding more like Angela was their regular caregiver. It doesn't matter to finding her, but I'm just confused as to Elaina's living/care arrangements since the parents broke up. Did these children basically live with Angela with SK and the King family, mainly?

I believe it may be legalities they're talking about now, since they weren't divorced or even legally separated, just technically separated, to the best of my understanding. But TJ did say on NG that the week before she went missing, Angela turned the girls over to him to live with him because she didn't have anywhere to live, since JK kicked her out.

I believe it may be legalities they're talking about now, since they weren't divorced or even legally separated, just technically separated, to the best of my understanding. But TJ did say on NG that the week before she went missing, Angela turned the girls over to him to live with him because she didn't have anywhere to live, since JK kicked her out.

Yeah, it sounds like formal custody arrangements weren't made, but I'm just wondering about where Elaina lived for the most part. I heard TJ say that, and it sounded to me like that would be a change, a new thing. So does that mean that Angela was the main (everyday) parent of the girls until that week?

Has anyone read this yet?

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

About a neighbor witnessing AS verbally and physically abusing the children. May have already been discussed, I didn't go back in the thread to verify.

I mean, I read this and ask myself, "Do these people think they are making themselves look like heroes my bringing all this out now?"

You call the cops, you take the kids, something!!! My God, why are these kids living like this????????

Devil's advocate, but according to FM, child protective services had been called in the past, and they can't just TAKE their neighbors kids--that would be kidnapping. I'd rather people speak up now than not at all.

She may have lost those grandkids due to her home. IMO and blaming on this. as for JK, I find it so hard to believe that she kicked Angela and the kids out because of the way she treated her kids but took them in Sat and didn't see Elaina on Sunday. Come on, if you had any concern for those kids you would have checked on them Sunday. IMO. I could go on and on but I would be put on a time out for sure. Praying for you Elaina

Maybe she is telling the truth though. Witness saw them leave at minight sat/sunday. Maybe thats when they disposed of her body.

I have my family at my house because they lost everything to hurricane Sandy. I have 6 adults their 2 dogs n a 17 month old and my grand daughter who is 20 months. My grandson is coming home from the Marines today and my other is graduating on Saturday. Everyone has chores. Its been hectic but I know where everyone is at all times. If I didn't see one of babies up I would certainly check. Omg this is soooo sad.

By the way - in looking at the photos of the house -
and wondering how there could be a break in as there is nothing of value -

Toledo is in crisis in terms of joblessness and poverty. So many people are doing what they can with what they got. Having said that - this is also a place that cars/houses are broken into where people break into cars/houses to steal scrips and not take a lick of anything else (cash/electronics/valuables). Nothing would surprise me in this town.

Hmmm...very interesting...I realize there are several 'Steven King's' in Toledo but how many Sr./Jr. that live close to Forsythe and Woodville?

THE BLADE - Daily Log - Published: 6/13/2012
Crime reports - Felonious assaults
Steven King, Sr., and Steven King, Jr., assaulted and robbed of cash and medicines on street at Forsythe and Woodville.
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Daily-Log/2012/06/13/Daily-Log-6-13.html#G3DobUuK14SAm6qr.99

Devil's advocate, but according to FM, child protective services had been called in the past, and they can't just TAKE their neighbors kids--that would be kidnapping. I'd rather people speak up now than not at all.

I get it, and I understand that people DID call CPS on this family. But I will bet you that if you see an adult hit or grab another adult and call the cops, the cops will do something. So what about when an adult hits a child?

Bleach or vinegar can clean almost anything!

My parents grew up extremely poor but were never dirty!

Bleach, vinegar and don't forget 20 mule borax and pine-sol

I used to buy all kinds of cleaning products years ago...then my elderly,from the old country, neighbor taught me all about those 4 products! That's all I need...well..and a few spray bottles.

Bleach, vinegar and don't forget 20 mule borax and pine-sol

I used to buy all kinds of cleaning products years ago...then my elderly,from the old country, neighbor taught me all about those 4 products! That's all I need...well..and a few spray bottles.

That house is way past cleaning products.

It needs to me condemned. :scared:

:jail:
Hope they keep the mother in there until she tells where this baby is and I hope she does some serious time for endangering her child.
This is so sad. I do not know how I have missed this case for all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member