GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you also TOLEDO. I have read the Free Press article and subscribed.

I've mostly been lurking on this case, but I think at this point unfortunately it's apparent nothing is going to progress unless/until they find a body (sorry to be blunt). The family seems more intent on working media angles, and if Angela was going to crack she would have by now. No one else with solid knowledge is going to come forth and incriminate themselves. I'm sorry to be pessimistic, but other than the ongoing layering of the family soap opera, we're not any closer than we were a week ago. :( I think it all comes down to feet on the ground and recovery teams at this point. Hopefully it won't take as long as it did for Caylee.

That is so funny - it is like we are "hardwired" by nature to know their little voices!

True story, during pregnancy with 22 month old I continued studying, I had an exam 3 weeks after delivering him (only an hour exam) partner bought him & me to exam location, which also was at a busy shopping centre halfway through and he was literally on opposite side of centre (our shopping centres are small here not like USA) I heard him start crying... I failed my exam because I just couldn't concentrate with my baby so distressed... We are hardwired for sure :)

With each passing day I feel sadder and sadder. CA taught "How to lose your baby, and get away with it" to people who wish to hide the death of a child for any reason.( I can only think of one reason somebody would hide such a horrible event) This say nothing method works way to well for my liking. Not only with this baby, but LI, Baby Gabriel, HC just to name a few. I know children vanish due to real abductions every day. My own sister vanished. I am just sicked by the rapidly growing list of babies vanishing.

Thank you for hitting the nail on the head. Sadly, when I read it I thought right now, someone, somewhere is watching the details of this case play out and thinking they can get away with it too . They're watching for what to say and do and planning it for themselves :(

That pool looks like it only has a couple of inches of filthy stagnant water in the bottom. You can see the bottom of the ladder, so I don't think Elaina could be in there. Sure does look like prime breeding area for disease carrying mosquitos though!

I mean the whole house/yard! An 18 month old isn't very big. Piles of stuff, fences laid over - small spaces between the pool and fence.

jmo

I mean, I read this and ask myself, "Do these people think they are making themselves look like heroes my bringing all this out now?"

You call the cops, you take the kids, something!!! My God, why are these kids living like this????????

In lower-income/high crime rate areas of Toledo that would have been considered "snitching" to a lot of others in the neighborhood, "snitches" get the bad rep in these areas. I believe that's why it took "Frank" some time to come forward with the video, but since he finally became brave enough to come forward, others will too, as you can see.

In lower-income/high crime rate areas of Toledo that would have been considered "snitching" to a lot of others in the neighborhood, "snitches" get the bad rep in these areas. I believe that's why it took "Frank" some time to come forward with the video, but since he finally became brave enough to come forward, others will too, as you can see.

The whole snitching mentality is BS anyway ! I understand not snitching if you see your neighbors smoking a doobie in their back yard. Ok I get that! But when a baby is G O N E , snitching is immediately transformed into helping a baby and potentially saving her life. Protecting 'good' people from legal trouble because they made a mistake or got too drunk or x y or z is fine but not when a child's life is in danger. Minding your own business is one thing but protecting a child is everyone's business. If you're beating your child and I see it it's now MY BUSINESS.

The whole snitching mentality is BS anyway ! I understand not snitching if you see your neighbors smoking a doobie in their back yard. Ok I get that! But when a baby is G O N E , snitching is immediately transformed into helping a baby and potentially saving her life. Protecting 'good' people from legal trouble because they made a mistake or got too drunk or x y or z is fine but not when a child's life is in danger. Minding your own business is one thing but protecting a child is everyone's business. If you're beating your child and I see it it's now MY BUSINESS.

A-freaking-men!

I mean the whole house/yard! An 18 month old isn't very big. Piles of stuff, fences laid over - small spaces between the pool and fence.

jmo
Oh I totally agree! I was only referring to the pool itself. Lord knows what could be hidden amongst that squalor.

Hmmm...very interesting...I realize there are several 'Steven King's' in Toledo but how many Sr./Jr. that live close to Forsythe and Woodville?

THE BLADE - Daily Log - Published: 6/13/2012
Crime reports - Felonious assaults
Steven King, Sr., and Steven King, Jr., assaulted and robbed of cash and medicines on street at Forsythe and Woodville.
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Daily-Log/2012/06/13/Daily-Log-6-13.html#G3DobUuK14SAm6qr.99

I found an arrest record for a Steven King Jr on the Toledo New Now website but it had a pic and he was an African-American guy. Is that a different guy with the same name, or is SK Jr an A-A guy? Anyone know?

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/21538844/waff.com

edit - the reason I ask while quoting the above post is because the answer to "how many SK Jrs are there in the area" may very well be TWO. (edit - this article doesn't say where this SK Jr is from, but it's in the Toledo paper. The crime happened in AL. I really think it's probably a different SK Jr.. but that makes me wonder if the ones in your article above are too, KWIM?)

24 minutes till 2 back to back hours of baby Elaina coverage on HLN (Headline News) - someone posted a cool link many pages back that was how they watch HLN since they don't get it on tv.. if someone knows the link and can share it I'm sure people would appreciate that.

I found an arrest record for a Steven King Jr on the Toledo New Now website but it had a pic and he was an African-American guy. Is that a different guy with the same name, or is SK Jr an A-A guy? Anyone know?

The A-A guy is not the SK Jr who dated AS, I saw his facebook page before it was taken down and it showed that he had been in a relationship with AS.

The A-A guy is not the SK Jr who dated AS, I saw his facebook page before it was taken down and it showed that he had been in a relationship with AS.

Thank you very much! So there are definitely two different Steven King Jrs (and Srs) who live in the Toledo Newspaper's reporting area.

Of course I'm not saying that cherubcollector's link ISN"T about "this" SK Jr and Sr, just was playing devil's advocate to the question of how many are there in the area because I'd already run across that article before and thought I found something important, then realized it wasn't him. One way to know for sure though.. I'll check the court records (or try).

Or underneath it.

Somebody needs to grab a few buddies and go over there and turn that thing over. Dump it and check the contents, and check underneath it. Get a few strong guys and wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to all grab it and pull it over.

Has LE brought any dogs to the house?

24 minutes till 2 back to back hours of baby Elaina coverage on HLN (Headline News) - someone posted a cool link many pages back that was how they watch HLN since they don't get it on tv.. if someone knows the link and can share it I'm sure people would appreciate that.

http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

The top makes it look like it's the Zimmerman trial, but it's not. Just scroll down a little bit, and the HLN livestream is there.

Oh I totally agree! I was only referring to the pool itself. Lord knows what could be hidden amongst that squalor.

When a pool is left like that it starts to stink to high heaven! Somebody needs to pour a few gallons of bleach in it

For those who don't have cable and want to watch HLN:

http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

Thank's GGE for all you do!

It stops and skips a lot for me. Hope this works good for you.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/21538844/waff.com

edit - the reason I ask while quoting the above post is because the answer to "how many SK Jrs are there in the area" may very well be TWO. (edit - this article doesn't say where this SK Jr is from, but it's in the Toledo paper. The crime happened in AL. I really think it's probably a different SK Jr.. but that makes me wonder if the ones in your article above are too, KWIM?)

I'm 98 - 99% sure this would be SK and his dad. I am Elaina's great-aunt and live in Toledo so know the area and it is near their home.
Yes, the African-American (who has a very long & serious record ) is definitely not the SK in Elaina's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member