DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping up in the thread:

People referred to by initials in this case:

AS = Angela Steinfurth (Elaina's mom)

TS jr = Terry Steinfurth, Jr (Elaina's dad) *also referred to as TJ for Terry Jr.

TS sr = Terry Steinfurth SR (Terry jr's dad, Elaina paternal grandpa)

Ferretmommy= WS poster who is Elaina's step Grandma, Terry Sr's wife

SK = Steven King (Angela's bf or ex-bf, depending on who you believe)

JK = Julie King (Steven King's mom)

Mike (MH?) = the other adult male who is alleged left the home with Elaina and SK

RS= Richard Schiewe (Angela's stepfather, Elaina's stepGrandfather

That is all I can think of. Let me know if I missed any or got any wrong.
HTH

Oh my God. He said "Call the police! Call your sister! Call everybody!". Angela said, "For what?"

My head's going to explode.

Angela knows exactly what happened to that baby and so does SK. I don't know why they just don't talk. Oh yeah, they are protecting themselves. moo

I'm beginning to think that baby Elaina wasn't even in the house when TJ came over to pick up his children.

I agree with what JVM said: that AS, SK, et.al., were stalling with their cockamamie stories on the front porch about the baby napping, or that AS was afraid if she gave Elaina to her daddy she'd never see her again. It's all BS, as far as I'm concerned. IMO, they were stalling for time, hoping TJ and his dad would just leave.

clips-

(showing a map of the water in relation to the house, talking about searching the water)

We understand her paternal grandfather thinks shes' alive, we certainly hope so. John we understand the mother found a diaper like this one (holds one up), the same size and brand Elaina uses near the river.

John Lieberman - That's right Jane, and you know you'd think this would be easier than a stranger abduction case, but the problem here is nobody wants to be truthful to LE so they're out there just searching for evidence, for anything, like that diaper Jane.

Terry Sr, why do you believe she's still alive?

Because of the way the mother is acting. She's not acting like a mother who's lost a child. I don't see how any mother who has lost a child could display so little emotion.

You're saying when she said the baby was missing you didn't see any emotion.

No, none, right up until the time she went to jail, it's got us puzzled. To me I just think she knows where that baby is.

Well, she's admitted that she knows what happened but doesn't know WHERE she is, it almost sounds like someone took care of a quote unquote PROBLEM if you know what I mean, and I don't know who.

We would like to thank Mary, who has some answered tough questions, my hats off to you even though it must be very difficult for you as well, Terry Sr, grandfather of this missing child, we want to thank you for being her. Next, big developments in the Arias trial.

(bah, ok well my fingers get a break for 20 min then until NG starts).

images

Elaina Steinfurth

Endangered Missing from Toledo, Ohio since June 2, 2013

Age: 17 months -- Height: 2'0" -- Weight: 21 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Blue

Elaina disappeared from her Toledo, Ohio home on June 2, 2013. Her father, Terry Steinfurth, went to the home of his estranged wife Angela Steinfurth in East Toledo to pick her up for a routine visit. Angela went into the house for 15-20 minutes, handed over a 4-year-old sibling, but refused to hand over Elaina. She then stated that Elaina had disappeared.

Extensive searches of the area and an FBI investigation have turned up no sign of Elaina.

Just over a week after Elaina's disappearance, her mother was arrested and charged with felony child endangerment. Investigators say Angela admitted to knowing Elaina suffered a serious physical injury, but didn't get medical treatment for the child. She has not been charged with Elaina's disappearance.

NCMEC

Thank you for transcribing GGE! It's much appreciated!

From your transcription:

MS (AS's half-sister): Its kind of like if there's nothing in it for her, if you aren't doing something for her, the other person is just the worst person in the world, that's how she's always been.

If this is an accurate description of AS's personality (this description is coming from her own half-sister, so I tend to trust the info), then this is not a good sign. This tells me that AS will put herself first & foremost, regardless of the circumstances.

We're actually witnessing this trait play out right now. Baby Elaina is missing, and her own mother can only come up with unbelievable stories about being threatened if she says anything. Even LE doesn't believe her, and has called it a "red herring". I agree. I didn't believe it when I first heard it, and I don't believe it now.

I hope NG starts tonight's show with the replay of the ending of last night's show, with the clip of RS talking about Angela not going to work and then the caller saying Angela WAS at her Taco Bell orientation.

(OT - I fell asleep with the image in my head of Angela wearing a Taco Bell uniform and an extra large "Hi! My Name is: Angela" name tag.. sort of amusing tbh)

"She wasn't crying she just came out and said the baby's gone, she's not in the house anywhere, I can't find it."

BBM: Did she call Elaina an IT???

The whole "red herring comment": The way I understood the comment was that the whole "threatened" part was a red herring not about SK's possible involvement. They just replayed the cop saying that comment and that's how I took it. I'm still not convinced that SK & JK (and everyone else in that home) didn't play some part in all of this.

I was amazed at the difference I noticed in JK from the first tv interview I saw with her and the most recent. I don't have a link for the 1st; but, I'll put a link to the last one I'm talking about below. JK looks like a totally different person. Maybe all of the stress is taking a toll on her; but, did anyone else feel shocked by the difference in appearance of JK?

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=911315#.UcIeIKu1G_R

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 9m
With me again tonight is #BabyElaina’s father & grandfathers on both sides—even though they’re at odds with each other

HRD dogs searched the maroon van twice, and then LE seized the van. I know we've heard this info before, but it disturbs me that the van was seized AFTER the HRD dogs were brought to the scene. :(

Friday, June 21 and Saturday, June 22, 2013
10:00 a.m.

Corner of Federal and Leonard St. Toledo, OH

Searching continues. Please wear a white T-shirt. Don't forget good shoes/socks and leg protection. If you can print flyers and bring them, that would help. Any amount, even 10 flyers would help.

If you have a tip, please call 1-800-CALL-FBI. Press 1 for Elaina.

Thank you all!!

1-800-CALL-FBI

Grandfather TS says he believes Elaina is still alive because AS is showing no emotion. I have thought about this, especially after it was said she wanted to take Elaina and move to FL to start over and keep her from TJ. Perhaps AS thought (maybe still thinks) if they find no body they'll have to release her (like Casey Anthony) and she can meet up with her daughter. I would love to believe that. However, a few things stop that thought for me ... AS's treatment of Elaina, the information regarding injuries on Elaina, and most of all AS doesn't strike me as someone who would sit in jail for one moment if she could just produce Elaina (especially if the drug allegations are true).

I truly hope my gut instincts are way off on this and Elaina is safe somewhere.

NG -

(clips incl. messy house, pool out back, same pics in this thread / voice overs)

Bombshell tonight - live, Toledo, a parents worst nightmare, 18 month old baby Elaina last seen taking a nap, minutes later she's gone, vanishing in broad daylight, how does she disappear in hte middle of the day, nobody sees a thing? We obtained crystal clear surveillance video (same exact schpiel as yesterday's show) -

did mommy take off in a mystery van at midnight? and tonight, is mommy changing her story behind bars? also tonight we go inside the room where baby Elaina disappeared, straight out to Fred Lefebvre-

Nancy, one big bombshell today - a witness saw Angela and SK pull away in a van around midnight Saturday night, and neighborhood people are now coming forwards to the Toledo paper telling them that they've SEEN ...

wait Fred, maroon GMC Safari, I think you're referring to Mommy, Angela, get into this van, midnight,

the neighbor says they were gone at least 20 minutes, she and her boyfriend left, were gone about 20 minutes, says she seemed a little distressed, and the interesting thing is, he didn't remember it until yesterday when he called the FBI and reported it. (paraphrasing, can't type fast enough)

NG - now he has no reason to lie, to make things up, now it was midnight any defense attorney will say how well could he see and all that, but Fred isn't it true that this is the van that police seized and are processing?

That's the same van cadaver dogs searched a couple of times and then it has been impounded ,nobody's seen it since LE confiscated it.

Now, the neighbor said he thought maybe they were going out to get cigarettes, then the next day they were going to go out to get cigarettes at the Family Dollar and every FD that I've been to, there's never been cigarettes, so I went out and checked and this one DID sell cigarettes.

Fred - they aren't open at midnight though.

NG- Liz in the control room, get Mike on it see how late this one is open.

NG - Roll the video of the inside of the house. Fred, have you seen this?

I have not, Nancy, but I did send photos of the pool and outside of the house over earlier there was no way to get into that pool as an 18 month old, the ladder is inside the pool itself.

no, there's no way a baby got out and into that pool all by itself and if somebody DID try to say that it sounds like tot mom all over again, remember that lie? Now lets go inside.. now this room is not set up for a baby, let me tell you.. and I'm not saying you need to be like Beyonce and get a $20K baby crib with a crown on top or whatever but... now let me take you back to this, this is where that baby was sleeping, and when you look at this filthy bed covered in stains.. now there was stains, garbage, piles of clothes, look at that chifferobe right there, that alone is a hazard for a baby...

and back to Fred, you're right, that particular family dollar is only open until 9pm so she didn't go THERE...

fred - one of the officers came out that day and said call CPS this house is unfit for children it is uninhabitable, they called CPS that day, that's where that info about the dog feces etc came from is that original police report.

With me now is TJ and Terry Sr, and on the other side of the fence with me is Richard Schiewe and Mary, that is the mom's father and sister, Elaina's aunt . now out to you TJ, can you see these pictures? I don't know if you can see what I'm showing the viewers, can you?

No I can't.

ok liz fax the pictures of him at the studio because terry if you could see the inside of the home where your baby and four year old girl were staying you are gonna completely nut up because this is No situation to raise a child and I'm not talking about who has a phd, who makes a million dollars, I'm talking about being clean and neat ,anybody can do that - I mean did you have any idea where your children were staying??

I knew where they were at but I did not know the condition of the home, no.

Richard, you have spoken to the mommy today, what happened?

Yes I did, same thing, she's just still in jail. She wants to come home.

I'm sure she does, and you know what? I'd like to see baby Elaina come home. but what's she doing to shed light on what happened to the baby??

Its not fair for one people to be in jail and the other people are out having a good old time about this, this isn't just about being on tv and everything else, it's about the baby.
not about what this person said and what that person said, wait until shes' home and then you can start slandering people.

you're right but in my mind the key to finding the baby is what she ahs to say and everyone who was in the house, you're right, you're right, hold them accountable.

that's right, get them behind bars and see if they talk

the problem is, nobody else in that house had the duty to protect that child, it was her daughter ,the others are just people wandering in and out of the house. now did anybody see the baby alive on Sunday other than your daughter?

according to the paper the BF's mother changed her diaper and gave her a cup around I think 12:30 or something like that.

(cut sort of abruptly to commercial)

Newsflash, RS: your daughter AS more than likely knows what happened to Elaina. LE isn't buying her red herring claim that she was threatened if she told.

The only concern AS has is for herself, IMO. RS said he spoke to her today on the phone and AS said she wants to come home. Where is her concern for her precious missing 18 month old baby?

As per tonight's NG....So the neighbour saw AS and SK leaving the house in the maroon van around midnight on Saturday night and they were gone for about 20 minutes to a half hour. And RS is saying that JK claims she changed Elaina and gave her a bottle on Sunday just before she went down for her nap?

How on earth are LE supposed to get a handle on this.

And I can't believe that RS just whined about how AS is whining that she wants to come home and that RS says it's "not fair" that she's the only one in jail at the moment.

Not fair?!? How about it's not fair that AS won't tell LE just what happened Saturday night/Sunday morning to her baby daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member