GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her grandchildren have been taken away. I think that alone would cause this.

I haven't seen it reported that the other children in the home were removed. I probably missed it. Do u know what page that's on or maybe a link to the article?

Mary Schiewe joining us tonight, she is Angela's sister, also with us the Schiewe and Steinfurth family even though they're at odds with one another they're coming together to help find baby Elaina.
Mary what do you know about dogs inthe home?
Ii do know there were a couple of dogs, I'd dropped off elaina and kylee there a couple times and the one time I walked them up into the house there were a couple of dogs in the house, i don't know what kind they were.

i know you asked your sister a couple of times what happened, what did she tell you?

the first time i said something to her she just said "I don't know. Mary, I know she was hurt but I don' know where shes at", the second time I had asked her was when she told me she didn't have to answer anybody anymore.

(clips - want her home in one piece, other daughter going insane)

Now as you're looking at pics of this innocent beautiful child, the gentleman you see here is her paternal grandpa, and he went with the son to help him pick up Elaina, Terry Sr, grandpa of the missing child, what happened when you went back with your son, you say SK acted in a threatening manner?

I walked up to the porch asked SK's parents to see my daughter in law and SK came down off the porch yelling and screaming and said I'm not getting the baby and he'll fight me like he wants to fight my son.

JVM - she gave the four year old willingly, doesn't make sense to not give Elaina unless she was already missing at that point and they were stalling

She wasn't giving TJ the baby because he wouldn't bring her back and JK sent SK into the house because she told him I was there to talk to them like an adult and I wasn't there to argue, (telling the rest of the timeline as we know it, nothing new here)..

and that's when Angela and I got into an argument, she said she wasn't giving me the baby and I said I don't care what my son and her do but I want to see my granddaughter, so she went inside (rest of the timeline)...

She wasn't crying she just came out and said the baby's gone, she's not in the house anywhere, I can't find it.

We all ran into the house, we looked to see where she said the baby was supposed to have been, and then I went back out front and told her to call the police, her dad, sister, and anyone who knew what the baby looked like and she said FOR WHAT? and I said BECAUSE I want to find the baby!

(JVM's jaw dropped at that, she stopped him and made him repeat it and verify "am I hearing this right??")

OMG....She called Elaina an it like she is just a an item that is lost. And the call the police your dad sister everyone and the what for....:banghead:

Thanks so very much for GGE here. I have a feeling that this case will go down quick. Hope so anyway, because we have to focus on other cases. Hopefully this baby is safe and will be brought home.

Oh dear, that did not come over the way I made it sound. I meant to say that I hope that we can help in any way we can. and I way we can help in some way

mary what else strikes you as suspicious or odd about the baby's disappearance?

I just don't understand that she's been hurt and it took her a lot of days to tell us that (garble) thats' what we want to know (?) where she's at.

Back to you mr. Schiewe, you say everyone else in that house needs to be behind bars

That's right.

Don't you think if police were suspicous of them they would be behind bars?

I would think so yeah, but if you read the newspaper the next day you'd read the boyfriend's mom was the one to give her the bottle and change her diaper, what's she doing sitting around lollygagging, get out there and look for the baby.

The tipline, its' 1800CALLFBI (RS in background still ranting).

(totally OT, breaking news actor James Gandolfini died (Tony Soprano), he was 51, Dr Drew says it was not a stroke or heart attack, not sure what's up)

OMG....She called Elaina an it like she is just a an item that is lost. And the call the police your dad sister everyone and the what for....:banghead:

Remember this is the same person who made the statements about, "anything to make me comfortable" or some such bs. And did you catch that she then apparently just walked out and said, "I don't know what to do." ok, how bout they JUST TOLD you what to do...call police, family, etc.!

The more I learn about AS, the more I'm inclined to wonder if it wasn't perhaps AS herself who may have threatened others if any of them told what happened to baby Elaina (rather than the BS story that she was the one who was threatened).

If anyone in that house is a current drug user or drug dealer (we've been told that SK is a recovering heroin addict, so I wonder if anyone else in that house is a current drug user or dealer. Based on the filthy conditions of the house, I wouldn't be surprised). If so, I think it's possible that she may have threatened to narc on them if they didn't keep their mouths shut about what happened to Elaina.

As this case has unfolded these past 2+ weeks, the silence on the part of those who live in the Federal Street house & who were there when baby Elaina went missing has been deafening.

I agree with one thing RS said tonight (even though I'm po'ed at him for slamming TJ last night) that some of the other people in the house know what happened and they need to speak up. Yes they do!

AS's half-sister MS said that AS told her that "she doesn't have to answer to anybody". Those ARE NOT the words of an innocent mother, IMO. In my mind, those are the words of someone with something to hide, and those are the words of someone who only cares about herself.

Oh and I'm sick of RS referring to baby Elaina as "the daggone baby". :furious:

The more I learn about AS, the more I'm inclined to wonder if it wasn't perhaps AS herself who may have threatened others if any of them told what happened to baby Elaina (rather than the BS story that she was the one who was threatened).

If anyone in that house is a current drug user or drug dealer (we've been told that SK is a recovering heroin addict, so I wonder if anyone else in that house is a current drug user or dealer. Based on the filthy conditions of the house, I wouldn't be surprised). If so, I think it's possible that she may have threatened to narc on them if they didn't keep their mouths shut about what happened to Elaina.

As this case has unfolded these past 2+ weeks, the silence on the part of those who live in the Federal Street house & who were there when baby Elaina went missing is deafening.

I agree one thing RS said tonight (even though I'm po'ed at him for slamming TJ last night) that some of the other people in the house know what happened and they need to speak up. Yes they do!

AS's half-sister MS said that AS told her that "she doesn't have to answer to anybody". Those ARE NOT the words of an innocent mother, IMO. In my mind, those are the words of someone with something to hide, and those are the words of someone who only cares about herself.

Oh and I'm sick of RS referring to baby Elaina as "the daggone baby". :furious:

I respectfully disagree that RS slammed TJ. These two people (AS and TS )said vows to one another to love and care for one another their whole lives. That obviously did not happen. And from that, much pain has resulted.

The original story was JK saying in raw video interview from Sunday, June 2nd, AS told her, JK, she was changing baby Elaina's diaper, laid her down with a cup for a nap. Is that changing now?

She's changing her story. I was told that it was AS who changed her diaper at 12:30, not JK.

And TJ told TS that the van was brought back to them the next day, he saw SK Sr. driving it. So the van is NOT still at the impound.

I will never find the post GGE so I'm relying on your amazing memory here. Ferretmommy's post stating that 4yr old said something to the effect of shes' afraid of SK because he threw / dropped 4yrold/elaina on the bed/floor. Please help me with the details of that. The girls were sleeping on the floor ( never mind what a stupid idea to put an 18 mo old to sleep on a floor where they can wander anywhere, SIGH ) initially. Could SK have at that point, putting them to bed done the throwing / dropping ? I understand he may not have done anything to elaina but for this particular theory, could it be? Or possibly Angela did it and then when Elaina cried, to calm down the 4yr old, Ang told her SK did that to Elaina, not me, not your mommy. :( I hate everything I have to say in this case .

BBM

I'm way behind, sorry if this has been addressed. Maybe that is why Elaina was abused that night? She kept wandering and wouldn't fall asleep...and somebody valued their sleep over her life. Took their frustration out on her...

I pray Elaina is found soon.

Does it sound as if Angela thought that TJ and TJ sr would just say ' oh ok, one less kid ' and go home without her and never think about it again? I mean, could that possibly be what she thought? " IT's " gone, so the show's over, nothing to see here folks, go on home? I'm beginning to wonder if that explains the no emotion, no urgency, no real desire to even report the missing baby to police . Ferret mommy if you have any idea the answer, I would love to know,, did Angela attempt to put off or stall anyone from calling 911 about Elaina missing on that Sunday? Did she seem annoyed that people were calling 911? moooo

I think she thought that TJ would accept the excuse that she was sleeping and leave, then come back later so it would give her more time to come up with a better story. After she came out and said Elaina was missing, she didn't try to stop TS from calling 911 after he told her to call and she asked why. As far as being annoyed, all she did was sit down on the step and smoke a cig.

All the pictures and Elaina just smiles in a couple............unhappy baby???? hurt baby? ill?

I have a 2 yr old girl and 4 yr old and neither one of them ever looked so miserable or not smiling in all their pictures and I take a lot...it makes me sad this little girl looked sad and miserable at 18 months you should be smiling and happy and never ever hurt

As someone who is struggling with infertility, I am mortified how disposable children seem to be to some people. My husband and I would dearly love to be parents together, but so many people don't appreciate the blessings they have. I think the biggest confusing thing is that no one really knows when this baby went missing. However, I do believe Elaina was long before the dad attempted pickup. I just have that feeling.

I respectfully disagree that RS slammed TJ. These two people (AS and TS )said vows to one another to love and care for one another their whole lives. That obviously did not happen. And from that, much pain has resulted.

TJ and AS's vows really aren't the issue right now, it is finding the baby. But from what I understand, TJ came home from working 3rd shift to find AS and SK laying on the couch in his house. TJ has not brought this up when he had ample opportunity to. RS appears to hold a grudge against TJ for (rightfully) leaving his daughter. IMO.

Did anyone see a banner across with the cops saying that they are putting the pressure on the mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46