GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she thought that TJ would accept the excuse that she was sleeping and leave, then come back later so it would give her more time to come up with a better story. After she came out and said Elaina was missing, she didn't try to stop TS from calling 911 after he told her to call and she asked why. As far as being annoyed, all she did was sit down on the step and smoke a cig.

Why would she ask WHY to him saying call 911! WHY...bc your baby is supposedly missing!!!! That's why!

I read the comments but this is considered a rumor since its a comment under a MSM article, I think. Anyone have MSM article stating JKs grandchildren were removed by child services?

I just transcribed Fred Lefebvre on Nancy Grace saying that an officer called CPS the day Elaina went missing and reported to them the house was unfit for children as well as uninhabitable.

I do not know the follow up but I suspect it is as we've just been told. JMO

I respectfully disagree that RS slammed TJ. These two people (AS and TS )said vows to one another to love and care for one another their whole lives. That obviously did not happen. And from that, much pain has resulted.

TJ walked into their home one morning after working 3rd shift and found the charming creature he married with the very guy that is now all wrapped up in the disappearance of his baby - what would you have had him do? Welcome SK to the family and move his stuff to a spare room? Perhaps you would like to support not only the children but also the child abusing wife and heroin addicted bf?

She's changing her story. I was told that it was AS who changed her diaper at 12:30, not JK.

And TJ told TS that the van was brought back to them the next day, he saw SK Sr. driving it. So the van is NOT still at the impound.

Hi ferretmommy, yes, JK said on that Sunday in the raw video that AS changed her diaper at 12:30, that AS told JK this.

This is very concerning about the van! TJ and TS should tell NG or her producers this! Thank you for all the information, I feel so horrible for what you and your family are going through. I pray every day for all of you, and especially that baby Elaina will be found. Do you think Angela knows where baby Elaina is?

This is a work in progress.

I still have to add info from yesterday's JVM and Nancy Grace, and then to work on the shows for today.

I've included some quick links for further research also.

Elaina Steinfurth Missing Timeline (Toledo, Ohio)
http://www.acandyrose.com/elaina_steinfurth_timeline.htm

I also added it at the bottom in my signature.

ACR

Bless you, my darling! It's a lot of work to put all the info together and it's very much appreciated! TY!!!

For the very first time i this case I suddenly realize that I no longer suspect Steven of hurting Elaina in any way, shape, or form.

I think he thought he was helping Angela by solving this problem for her, like NG said. But I don't think he's the one that hurt her anymore.

Maybe I'll change my mind back tomorrow. It's possible. I kind of doubt it though. Angela is rapidly becoming very guilty in my mind.

I read the comments but this is considered a rumor since its a comment under a MSM article, I think. Anyone have MSM article stating JKs grandchildren were removed by child services?

It was stated on Nancy Grace that LE, after viewing the home, walked out and said CPS needed to be called because the home was unfit. I haven't seen an actual article in MSM that states that the kids have been taken. The comment under the MSM article was made by JK's nephew.

FM, is this spur of the moment, poorly thought out behavior typical of Angela?

I know its considered rumor, but I can't see the children living there NOT being removed. That house ain't fit for nothing but vermin. With all the attention from FBI and Media, I believe this rumor to be true.

As someone who is struggling with infertility, I am mortified how disposable children seem to be to some people. My husband and I would dearly love to be parents together, but so many people don't appreciate the blessings they have. I think the biggest confusing thing is that no one really knows when this baby went missing. However, I do believe Elaina was long before the dad attempted pickup. I just have that feeling.

I completely agree, I believe Elaina was hurt on Saturday. I wish Angela didn't have time alone w/the children. Why hurt a precious baby!! If she couldn't handle her kids she should of called her soon to be ex husband to come get the kids!!!! Or she could of asked a relative to watch the kids!

Oh an interesting thing the detective ? said last night on LE that he would not comment on WHY they went to the dollar store on Sunday morning as it was part of the investigation. Interesting ! If they were going for crackers and toilet paper, I don't think that would be part of the investigation, right? So , what could it be ?

Maybe they were meeting a drug dealer to get more pills or drugs

Toledo...One witness, however, remembered seeing SK and AS leave the residence around midnight on Sat/Sun (technically the morning of Sunday, June 2nd), get in the van and leave for app 20 minutes. He is contacting the FBI today.

So maybe that is when they took baby and hid her body and the next day they went and brought the diaper near the river. Imo the baby is in the opposite direction of where they planted the diaper.

Prayers they find this precious baby today.

I was thinking the baby was in the opposite direction too bc she probably planted the diaper

Hi ferretmommy, yes, JK said on that Sunday in the raw video that AS changed her diaper at 12:30, that AS told JK this.

This is very concerning about the van! TJ and TS should tell NG or her producers this! Thank you for all the information, I feel so horrible for what you and your family are going through. I pray every day for all of you, and especially that baby Elaina will be found. Do you think Angela knows where baby Elaina is?

I just verified with TS that the van IS there at SK Sr's house.

I just transcribed Fred Lefebvre on Nancy Grace saying that an officer called CPS the day Elaina went missing and reported to them the house was unfit for children as well as uninhabitable.

I do not know the follow up but I suspect it is as we've just been told. JMO

You are a blessing GGE!! Thank you so much for all you've done. And thanks to the other transcribers here as well. I do believe someone is following up on different versions of the same story. So hard to be patient when they don't run right over and follow up on what is so obvious to us! Patience is not always my forte.

Elaina thanks you, I am sure, and everyone else who truly wants to Bring Elaina Home!

Thinking about the stuff I transcribed... Mary said that she knew Elaina had a broken nose because of how much it was bleeding...

maybe she was laid down still bleeding from the nose... it would've flowed down her throat, right? might it have choked her and caused her to stop breathing? :( Maybe when Angela woke to find her with those injuries, she had already passed away?

ETA: I hate typing this stuff with ferretmommy here especially, I'm so sorry that this is how my head is working these days about Elaina, I just don't know what else to think.

Though.. it occurred to me yesterday, you said that once Angela's mom said Angela was keeping the girls from TJ for a couple of weeks because Elaina had bruises she wanted to let fade so he wouldn't see them. I keep praying someone is hiding her now while they let these injuries fade... grasping at any and all hope, I can't help it, I want so badly to see her come home alive...

The latest on the Elaina Steinfurth case this afternoon on 1370 WSPD, Toledo. Fred will be on with Scott to talk about his trip to the East Side this morning and then at 3:30 Mike Miller from Toledo Free Press will talk about his canvass of the neighborhood and some breaking news about a midnight van run witnessed by a Federal St. neighbor. I spoke with all involved today and both TJ and Terry will be on NG again tonight with me. They are not pleased with the delay in signal from NG to the studio they are in (local PBS affiliate) because it makes them look foolish just sitting there. Terry will be doing JVM as will I tomorrow and possibly Friday. I have posted new photos from Federal St. and an interview with Risa Smith of Justice for Nevaeh on http://www.wspd.com/main.html Don't go there is you believe it helps our ratings, it's not why we do it.
One thing I will say about NG is they have the audio turned up so we can hear when they finish hearing what's been said, so it's easy to understand the delay

For the very first time i this case I suddenly realize that I no longer suspect Steven of hurting Elaina in any way, shape, or form.

I think he thought he was helping Angela by solving this problem for her, like NG said. But I don't think he's the one that hurt her anymore.

Maybe I'll change my mind back tomorrow. It's possible. I kind of doubt it though. Angela is rapidly becoming very guilty in my mind.

She's been the one all along to me, but I'm still suspicious of SK's involvement. Right now I believe he helped AS after .... I think AS knows where baby Elaina is, but she knows if she tells ....

Thank's sooo much for all the transcribing GGE!

God please bring baby Elaina home soon.

FM, is this spur of the moment, poorly thought out behavior typical of Angela?

I would say yes, as a lot of her behavior was poorly though out as she was not that bright as I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop