GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the area on the river just south of Adm Grain been searched? And the railroad bridge just north of Adm Grain? Do we know if the police have checked their security cameras?

If I was a baby-body-dumping mom/step-father, I would throw the body in those places. The areas further north could likely still have people around.

With each passing day I feel sadder and sadder. CA taught "How to lose your baby, and get away with it" to people who wish to hide the death of a child for any reason.( I can only think of one reason somebody would hide such a horrible event) This say nothing method works way to well for my liking. Not only with this baby, but LI, Baby Gabriel, HC just to name a few. I know children vanish due to real abductions every day. My own sister vanished. I am just sicked by the rapidly growing list of babies vanishing.

They should make punishment worse for ANYONE that disposes of a child!!!

I haven't seen it reported that the other children in the home were removed. I probably missed it. Do u know what page that's on or maybe a link to the article?

I have been looking but can't find it. I am on my phone now so it's harder to search. It was a post by JK's nephew Michael E., I read it around 7 am PST today. It was either Facebook post on the find Elaina page or comment on news article about the neighbor seeing AS & SK Saturday around midnight leaving and returning. I do remember that in that article the neighbor is direct quoted as saying "10 to 15 minutes" which Nancy Grace (?) has now turned into 20, up to 30 minutes.

having a thought and trying to stay positive here. AS and her mom didn't get along and it's been said from her mom that AS kept the kids from TJ once before for bruising. Has her mom been questioned by LE. Is she helping in the searching. Most grandparents will do anything for their grandchildren even when they have an issue with the childs parents. Could AS mom have little Elaina and is waiting for the injuries to heal.

I know I am grasping here. I just want her found safe.

Toledo...One witness, however, remembered seeing SK and AS leave the residence around midnight on Sat/Sun (technically the morning of Sunday, June 2nd), get in the van and leave for app 20 minutes. He is contacting the FBI today.

Anyone in the area who can give an approximate how far "ten minutes" is in each direction? Actually, it probably would be somewhere closer than that unless they went for a short aimless drive on a Saturday night. Someone local said about two minutes from Federal St. down Navarre to Miami St. Let's say they went that way, give them 3 minutes there...and 3 back. That leaves 14 minutes. I do think you could get a pack of cigarettes in that amount of time. I saw a gas station on Miami SW of the Silos Train Bridge. I also think they could go to several family houses or King family own property rentals within that time. (2 houses next to each other in the 300 block of Arden St.)

And on a lighter note....
MH's sister was very upset after receiving an Elaina flyer at her house! She felt targeted. (Are you kidding me?) There were several on poles and places here and there in the area. This is the same person called the "aunt" earlier who was upset at the searchers searching the public alley as LE had been there. I would be glad to get the word out especially if I was afraid my innocent family was being looked at. I would be interested in hearing her thoughts on what happened.

Who and why would the mother protect someone else? IMO, because she did this and knows all. Did anyone else see Elaina's injuries??

I read the comments but this is considered a rumor since its a comment under a MSM article, I think. Anyone have MSM article stating JKs grandchildren were removed by child services?

It probably wouldn't be mentioned in MSM as it would involve minors and family court. Add to that this particular family has received death threats. Jmo

BBM

I'm way behind, sorry if this has been addressed. Maybe that is why Elaina was abused that night? She kept wandering and wouldn't fall asleep...and somebody valued their sleep over her life. Took their frustration out on her...

I pray Elaina is found soon.

BBM

Or someone may have valued her party time over her own baby's needs, and perhaps *punished* (in her twisted mind) her baby for interfering with her party time. MOO

AS claims that when she woke up (or perhaps came to, IMO) she saw that Elaina had a bloody nose, a black eye, and a bump on her head.

Apparently, this poor defenseless baby was severely abused before AS went to sleep (or perhaps passed out), IMO. Black eyes (bruises) don't usually appear immediately after the impact, IME.

I'm wondering when AS went to sleep (or perhaps passed out) and what time she woke up (or perhaps came to) and saw these horrific injuries on Elaina.

AS's story changes so much that I can't keep my own opinion straight about what I think may have happened. It's no wonder investigators are having a hard time piecing this together and don't believe much of what AS says.

One thing I'm sure of: AS knows everything about what happened to her baby. I don't buy her lies and it's clear that LE isn't buying them, either.

Did ANYONE just catch on NG that MS Angel's sister said that Elaina had a broken arm! She said "I heard she was dropped but with a broken arm and black eye your not just dropped"

First time I heard about her arm injury!!!

I don't think AS or anyone in the King family ever dreamed this would go so far that it would be national news. They probably did expect TJ to just accept her word and leave. I'm so glad he didn't!

Anyone in the area who can give an approximate how far "ten minutes" is in each direction? Actually, it probably would be somewhere closer than that unless they went for a short aimless drive on a Saturday night. Someone local said about two minutes from Federal St. down Navarre to Miami St. Let's say they went that way, give them 3 minutes there...and 3 back. That leaves 14 minutes. I do think you could get a pack of cigarettes in that amount of time. I saw a gas station on Miami SW of the Silos Train Bridge. I also think they could go to several family houses or King family own property rentals within that time. (2 houses next to each other in the 300 block of Arden St.)

And on a lighter note....
MH's sister was very upset after receiving an Elaina flyer at her house! She felt targeted. (Are you kidding me?) There were several on poles and places here and there in the area. This is the same person called the "aunt" earlier who was upset at the searchers searching the public alley as LE had been there. I would be glad to get the word out especially if I was afraid my innocent family was being looked at. I would be interested in hearing her thoughts on what happened.

RBBM I missed this. Any further details?

I have been looking but can't find it. I am on my phone now so it's harder to search. It was a post by JK's nephew Michael E., I read it around 7 am PST today. It was either Facebook post on the find Elaina page or comment on news article about the neighbor seeing AS & SK Saturday around midnight leaving and returning. I do remember that in that article the neighbor is direct quoted as saying "10 to 15 minutes" which Nancy Grace (?) has now turned into 20, up to 30 minutes.

Here in comments under video and article. Comments from M.E.

Did ANYONE just catch on NG that MS Angel's sister said that Elaina had a broken arm! She said "I heard she was dropped but with a broken arm and black eye your not just dropped"

First time I heard about her arm injury!!!

Memory only, but I think in GGE's transcript it was broken nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop